Whacha Gonna Do With All Those Pagan Atheists

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Whacha Gonna Do With All Those Pagan Atheists

This is to the Black Eye Peas song "My Humps (my little lady lumps)", which is a conversation between Will.I.Am and Fergy talking about her breasts and ass. Very sexual. Where are the parents here, people?

But some of the great hymns came from bar songs. Wine, Women and Rock & Roll. There is a yin-yang connection between "good" & "evil". I think this stuff shows they need each other and live on the same side of the street.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
If I am correct it's "My

If I am correct it's "My LOVELY lady lumps", not "My little lady lumps"

Furgie's lumps are not little.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
User is offlineOffline
They should all be skinned

They should all be skinned alive, roasted, and eaten.

But only the one with cloven hooves.

All other pagan atheists aren't kosher.

I don't know what the trip is with Evangelical Christians making videos from highly sexualized songs.  Years ago I found "Baby Got Book" (from "Baby Got Back&quotEye-wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTYr3JuueF4

I think the production quality is nice, but what is it with videos that started off about sex?!?

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."