Time to ban A_Nony_Mouse?

FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
User is offlineOffline
Time to ban A_Nony_Mouse?

Greets,

As I've said a number of times, my primary interest in this site is the science posts.  The number of high quality references to recent scientific discoveries is very high and I enjoy reading links about various discoveries.  I read about the pending announcement of the Higg's boson here before any other non-news websites I visit, and the recently announced ability to view the inside of living cells hasn't made it to any other website I visit.

During a number of conversations about purchasing a new web server, I also mentioned that I felt that the "secular humanism" mission of this website was an admirable goal, and I've offered publicly and privately to provide some amount of financial support, provided various conditions are met, to that end.  In my experience, when people of widely divergent world-views agree on something, it seems to have a much better chance of being a "good idea" (assuming all parties agree it is a "good idea&quotEye-wink than not.

It's also been my observation that when people of divergent opinions think that something is a "bad idea", or a person is a "bad person", there's a very good chance that others would likewise agree than not.

That seems to be the case with A_Nony_Mouse -- the number of people who are decrying his naked bigotry isn't small.  His willingness to attack people as puppets of Jews simply because they call him out on his bigotry is evidence that his bigotry knows no bounds.  If he just attacked Jews, I'd be fine with that -- Jews seem to get used to it after a while -- but anyone who doesn't cower to his repeated attacks is labeled a sympathizer and a puppet of the Jews.  His willingness to make absurd claims that are not, in any way, based on Scientific evidence is inconsistent with what seems to be the approach this website takes: presenting clearly supported scientific evidence as a way of combating ignorance.

Between his bigotry and anti-Science stances on the subject of his bigotry, his attitudes seem to be completely inconsistent with two key goals: present clearly supported scientific evidence about the nature of reality, and creating a society that's free from the types of hatred that he spews on a regular basis.

For these reasons, I would like to suggest that he be banned, or at the very minimum given a nice long vacation.

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm going to reply

To this over on the Bringing Jobs Back thread - it's a pain having the same argument in 2 or 3 places with the site running slow like this. It takes me minutes just to bring up the page we're on.

I'll link the threads in both directions in case anyone is silly enough to want read any of it. 

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31126

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Or instead of

EXC wrote:

Or instead of banning him, study him. Isn't that the scientific thing to do?

Good science isn't just looking at things you like and are pleasant. There's a lot one can learn by putting pond scum under the microscope. There are probably  interesting reasons why Nony is the way he is.

As much as we may disagree on certain issues, this is one thing I can agree with you on.

I think when ANYONE, not just Noony, but anyone, gets tunnel vision like this, it is a study of human psychology in an evolutionary context.

Humans in general throughout our history get fixated on a quick fix and the opposition to that quick fix creates the tunnel vision that Noony suffers from.

Jews were not always around, and 10,000 years from now borders will change and religions will morph or die out and be replaced with new borders and newer religions and humans WILL STILL suffer from tunnel vision.

One can only reduce or minimize this cycle by viewing individuals as such and focusing on common conditions, not labels or traditions.

Noony rightfully wants, and I do too, Jews and Israel, to be treated equally, and not above others. His mistake is making the label the issue without understanding WHY any human flocks to like minded people. If he would understand that all our species does this, he'd be able to filter out his personal bias which he rightfully condemns Jews of having.

Humans will always, regardless of what boarders or traditions they flock around, will always seek groups. Our evolution was never, nor will ever be dependent on being a Muslim, or Jew or atheist or Christian. The only thing evolution requires is producing offspring.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

EXC wrote:

Good science isn't just looking at things you like and are pleasant. There's a lot one can learn by putting pond scum under the microscope. There are probably  interesting reasons why Nony is the way he is.

As much as we may disagree on certain issues, this is one thing I can agree with you on.

I think when ANYONE, not just Noony, but anyone, gets tunnel vision like this, it is a study of human psychology in an evolutionary context.

Humans in general throughout our history get fixated on a quick fix and the opposition to that quick fix creates the tunnel vision that Noony suffers from.

Jews were not always around, and 10,000 years from now borders will change and religions will morph or die out and be replaced with new borders and newer religions and humans WILL STILL suffer from tunnel vision.

One can only reduce or minimize this cycle by viewing individuals as such and focusing on common conditions, not labels or traditions.

Noony rightfully wants, and I do too, Jews and Israel, to be treated equally, and not above others. His mistake is making the label the issue without understanding WHY any human flocks to like minded people. If he would understand that all our species does this, he'd be able to filter out his personal bias which he rightfully condemns Jews of having.

Humans will always, regardless of what boarders or traditions they flock around, will always seek groups. Our evolution was never, nor will ever be dependent on being a Muslim, or Jew or atheist or Christian. The only thing evolution requires is producing offspring.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

EXC wrote:

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

To this over on the Bringing Jobs Back thread - it's a pain having the same argument in 2 or 3 places with the site running slow like this. It takes me minutes just to bring up the page we're on.

I'll link the threads in both directions in case anyone is silly enough to want read any of it. 

mySQL is a bitch like that.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Atheistextremist wrote:

Again, Nony, you refer to your population figures, the only form of evidence that's sanitary enough to be tolerable to you, and then you slide inexorably off into ad hominem.

As you delight in rehashing dead issues let me ask you again why I should not require the SELF REPORTED numbers for the Jews in the world? Are you going to insist that in 1948 Jews deliberately reported a false number? Can you produce evidence of this deliberate false reporting by Jews themselves? 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote:Where

Atheistextremist wrote:

Hoefletelegram.jpg

Where is the requested translation? I am quite curious as to the meaning of Pol.fuhrer. Can you at least give the meaning of that word?

Lets get this straight. As evidence you post material you have no idea of what it says. Is this a joke or, more likely, are you a joke?

Although my four years of German ceased 45 years ago I am sure I can dredge up enough to check the translation you will NEVER present.

Pardon but when the most damning evidence is that which believers cannot read I am reminded of Catholics citing Latin and Jews citing Hebrew. By that I mean silly little shits.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

EXC wrote:

Now that I am just a lab rat I have modified my avatar accordingly.

Ratty enough? I like to think this avatar has its balls in its cheeks like a self-fallating squirrel. Or, for the believers, Squirr-El.

www.ussliberty.org

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pay attention, Nony

Atheistextremist wrote:

I'm going to reply to this this over on the Bringing Jobs Back thread - it's a pain having the same argument in 2 or 3 places with the site running slow like this. It takes me minutes just to bring up the page we're on.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:
EXC wrote:

I think it perfectly reasonable to point out the public image of who is a Jew is a Polish/German Jew. I think it perfectly reasonable to point out none of their identifiable characteristics have anything to do with being a Jew. Is this really a problem?

Quote:

Do you not recall the first time I was banned it was because I did not respect the religious beliefs of Jews while ridiculing Christians? Why should I not vindicate my original position which lead to being banned? Why should I not make a point of the selective atheism that caused me to be banned?

As to why people flock Goring gave the Jewish method but pointed out it applies to all groups.

But jewish flocking is to the political ideology of Zionism which is damned by at least 20% of Israeli Jews, real Jews not fake secular Jews. That 20% translates to nearly 50% of believing Jews in Israel. Is there a problem that I talk about the facts, about reality, without regard to the political mythology?

Read my FINE website for the first time. I have never made a secret of what you folks pretend to discover.

This is annoying in the extreme. I have never hidden my website. I have directed people to it. As always I assume people have read what I have linked.

Right up front I say for what Jews have done to me an my family I will take their religion from them. That is what I am doing. This has never been a secret. This crap has barely risen above the noise. There are other things. Here is a modest sample.

www.giwersworld.org/science/TIME/time.html

www.giwersworld.org/artv/

boincstats.com/stats/boinc_user_graph.php

But never forget

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/

because that shows payback is a bitch.

You folks pretend you have discovered something that I announced at least a decade ago. I am so impressed. I said long ago I would take away every aspect of "jew" in retribution for what Jews did to me and my family. Don't start a fight you can't finish.

www.ussliberty.org