It works for me!

Spencer_Bobson
User is offlineOffline
It works for me!

I'm just creating this thread so that it will last another three years.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
 Only if you have the full

Only if you have the full protection of the mods...Oh wait, Mr, M - you do have the full protection of the mods.

never mind.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Bob Spence.Spencer

Bob Spence.

Spencer Bobson.

Jeeze, at least put forth a tad of effort when you make up a forum name Meph.  What's your next one going to be?  Looker?

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am jealous of you Bob, I

I am jealous of you Bob, I wish I had a stalker. How about Brain73?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

hi (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Watcher wrote:Bob

Watcher wrote:

Bob Spence.

Spencer Bobson.

Jeeze, at least put forth a tad of effort when you make up a forum name Meph.  What's your next one going to be?  Looker?

Not him. Meph doesn't post outside his own thread. Why should he ? As long as people are bored enough to come to him, his troll's nest will thrive.

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:I am jealous

Brian37 wrote:

I am jealous of you Bob, I wish I had a stalker. How about Brain73?

Biting lips.......

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Watcher wrote:Bob

Watcher wrote:

Bob Spence.

Spencer Bobson.

I'vedecided (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
I like this thread. I

I like this thread. I believe it deserves a bump. About 3000+ bumps, I reckon. But how to make this happen ? Hmmm....Oh, I know ! I'll ask a question, and no matter how many times people answer it, I'll just ask it again ! Yay ! Okay, here goes : How are you doing today ?

Fair warning though : No matter what your answer might be, I will decide that you have not answered my question, so I'll be forced to ask it again, since you didn't actually answer it. This makes perfect sense. (Well, on this forum, anyway) Smiling

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
This is not Meph. It's the

I'm pretty sure this is not Meph. It's the metaphysics dude that starts a new account every other month, posts ontological arguments, then goes crazy and talks about Bobspence. 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle wrote:I'm

butterbattle wrote:

I'm pretty sure this is not Meph. It's the metaphysics dude that starts a new account every other month, posts ontological arguments, then goes crazy and talks about Bobspence. 

Well I've been out of touch for the past couple years.  That more than enough time for a few more whack jobs to wander onto the forum.

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci