University of Illinois students start atheist out campaign.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
University of Illinois students start atheist out campaign.

From the Washington Post. Please leave a comment about the article if you can. And maybe someone here can link their group to the Atheism United page.

View the story at Washington Post here.

[mod edit: fixed link]

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
We're unable to locate the

We're unable to locate the page you requested.
The page may have moved or may no longer be available.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Brian, that's referring to

Brian, that's referring to the www.weareatheism.com campaign that we already publicly support and plan to support even more on the new site.  Nice to see Amanda and Josh getting some press.  I think they stumbled upon the 2011 version of the Blasphemy Challenge.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Sapient wrote: Brian,

Sapient wrote:

Brian, that's referring to the www.weareatheism.com campaign that we already publicly support and plan to support even more on the new site.  Nice to see Amanda and Josh getting some press.  I think they stumbled upon the 2011 version of the Blasphemy Challenge.

I am glad you are running this ship. If I tried to fix you a PB AND J you'd end up with squid. Thanks for fixing the link.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 I am glad you're on the

I am glad you're on the ship.  Eye-wink

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cool.

Cool.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Sapient wrote: I am glad

Sapient wrote:

I am glad you're on the ship.  Eye-wink

Well, with all my bad cornball jokes and being a 3 and 7 Redskins fan, the only ship I am qualified to serve on sank in the cold North Atlantic. But I love serving as comic relief, and being a thorn in the side of superstition is fun too.