Tom's Nu Heaven

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tom's Nu Heaven

My business partner in California is good friends with the guy that made this movie. We somehow got to talking about fundy Christians and he showed me his friends movie trailer.

And then told me I can't rent the damn thing anywhere because it's not being distributed, even though it screened at film festivals and even won awards.

You gotta see this...lol

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
I thought

Was that Craig Sheffer in the previews ?

Laughing out loud

Although I normally don't like comedies, I have a feeling this would be pretty funny.

At the very least, it will piss off the Catholic Church and that is always a good thing IMO.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno