A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

TRUECRISTIAN
TRUECRISTIAN's picture
User is offlineOffline
A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

People who belive in Craters

Few things are eviler than scientists that invented all those pesky asteroid craters which are supposedly found all over the planet, throughout all geological strata. The Bible is silent on such devastating impacts as Meteor Crater in Arizona, the Ring Lakes in Quebec, and that biggie that they claim dusted off the dinosaurs and created all that my beautiful beachfront property on the Yucatan peninsula. Scientists even clain there was a "Chicxulub event" creating a 170 km crater, which had to have caused worldwide devastation, and thus would have at least been noted in passing by some biblical patriarch or another. In short, those "craters" are typical frauds.

Liberal-bias universities that hand out degrees and credentials to evolutionists.

True scientists (creationists) get their science degrees from non-accredited religious institutions rather than accredited schools and universities.

Just how useless are liberal-bias universities? Fifty bucks and an SASE, and you're a Ph.D., ready and qualified to refute evolution! Meanwhile stupid scientists spend far more on a far inferior education!ou have laid out God's truth for all to see. No one who reads this thread can claim to Jesus on judgment day that they didn't understand the connection between, for example, satan and farmers. or satan and airplane pilots.

I would like to add that a clear proof of the accuracy of your analysis can be seen in the following observation: The insane british monkey worshiper
Richard Dawkins is a zoologist by trade, and can also be counted among many of the subcategories that Jesus moved you to list above. And that vile hatemonger is going to hell in a handbasket I can assure you!

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh goodness, is this is the

Oh goodness, is this is the kind of stuff I missed? 

TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

Just how useless are liberal-bias universities? Fifty bucks and an SASE, and you're a Ph.D., ready and qualified to refute evolution! Meanwhile stupid scientists spend far more on a far inferior education!

Awww, I put so much actual time and effort into my education though. That's unfair. 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
I guess

I guess that Jean Chauvin is not tired of his new persona yet.

When one of TRUE CHRISTIAN'S posts were signed "Respectfully" it was almost like an admission.

Respectfully,

Harleysportster.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Jack_Glass_1903
atheist
Jack_Glass_1903's picture
User is offlineOffline
Scientists broke down human

Scientists broke down human & chimp genomes and found the missing markers that clearly show we evolved from apes? Then there's all the geology that shows the world's older than 10,000yrs, plus all the fossils linking creatures that have evolved over time. But I guess science is talking rubbish & has nothing better to do than just piss ignorant christians off & shattering their cosy little belief system.

Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK3O6KYPmEw&feature=feedlik

Scotland The Brave

TRUECRISTIAN
TRUECRISTIAN's picture
User is offlineOffline
nazi

nazi

Jack_Glass_1903
atheist
User is offlineOffline
TRUECRISTIAN

TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

nazi

Anything to add ref the genome discoveries?

TRUECRISTIAN
TRUECRISTIAN's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think your daily siesta

I think your daily siesta should be over. Now, get back to work. That fruit is not going to pick itself!

Your post, as usual, makes no sense, which is not surprising since I doubt English is even your second language. (Spanish, ghetto, gang, then English.) It is impossible to ascertain to which post you’re responding. It certainly cannot be a post on this thread. Perhaps you should find some evening bilingual GED class and get the equivalent of a high school diploma. If you do it in Texas, you might get away with not having papers. (Just be sure and dry your back.)

JESUS IS LOVE

Jack_Glass_1903
atheist
User is offlineOffline
TRUECRISTIAN wrote:I think

TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

I think your daily siesta should be over. Now, get back to work. That fruit is not going to pick itself!

Your post, as usual, makes no sense, which is not surprising since I doubt English is even your second language. (Spanish, ghetto, gang, then English.) It is impossible to ascertain to which post you’re responding. It certainly cannot be a post on this thread. Perhaps you should find some evening bilingual GED class and get the equivalent of a high school diploma. If you do it in Texas, you might get away with not having papers. (Just be sure and dry your back.)

Strange that you should slag my lack of intellect based on grammar, yet you seem to believe in a non-existent entity that requires no rational thought or evidence, and you don't have any thoughts on the genome video that clearly shoots down creationists. You are a textbook theist. When presented with evidence you avoid it by changing the subject to a slanging match on intellect because you are backed into a corner like a scared animal.

Additionally, maybe you did not see my signature which says 'Scotland The Brave'. I'll give you one guess were I am from and it ain't Texas or Spain Einstein.

Lack of literacy skills does not make a person thick. Means they're not great with grammar. My skills are in I.T., Martial Arts & Bass Guitars.

For the record I went to a pentecostal church for 10yrs. I know better than most the level of brainwashing, self loathing and irrational thought that goes on.

Scotland The Brave

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wait for the pics of dead

Wait for the pics of dead birds and shop vacs with smiley faces.

There're coming to take me away he he ho ho ha ha, to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
TRUECRISTIAN wrote:Your

TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

Your post, as usual, makes no sense, which is not surprising since I doubt English is even your second language.

I can speak several languages.

I can speak, New Jersey (my native tongue). I am also fluent in New York, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Redneck, Good'ole boy, and Biker.

I also can speak a little English, Irish, Australian, and Scottish.

I can speak a little nutcase Christian, but found the language too irritating to learn fluently.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

TRUECRISTIAN
TRUECRISTIAN's picture
User is offlineOffline
JESUS IS KING Proclaims the

JESUS IS KING Proclaims the loving desire of King of Kings Jesus to wholly rule the United States Government instead of being frozen out of government. The current choice is NOT between "Secular government" and a "Theocracy." The real choice is between a blended mix of religions from ancient Rome and the middle east and Jesus Christ the Lord.Reasons To Believe Why America Must Become A Christian Nation By Law: God is “always the same” and just as God wanted His people Israel to have a safe nation to worship Jehovah YHWH so today God is just the same and continues to want a safe nation for His people Israel (Gentile and Jews who accepted the Messiah Redeemer Jesus Christ) to safely dwell in without influence from all the devils of hell. Jesus said to “love your enemies.” He did not say to make His enemies your next door neighbors. The tenor and written Scriptures all express the command of God and Jesus to have His Father’s Kingdom here on earth (again in this time, now) and not delay it because it is inconvenient or intolerant of false religions when the government is a Theocratic Christian Nation, instead of Babylon America as it is today.

JESUS IS LOVE

luca
atheist
User is offlineOffline
pffff

Oh boy I miss for like one week and sudden a mess happens. I miss calling some christians names, so I'll take the opportunity.

YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A CHRISTIAN NATION? You are a loser among the losers, because it's in MY country, and it's called VATICAN. That is what your god(s) wants and that's what exists, America counts nothings, it's not a made phrase that will save your soul, so come down here or perish in eternal flames hahaha, good luck.
As they say, "a buon rendere".

Respectfully,

JESUS IS HATE (not that he existed, anyway)

PS seeing your devotion to grammar you could post something in the grammar nazi thread -- maybe you can make even more a fool of yourself

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
 I love this Poe.

I love this Poe.

TRUECRISTIAN
TRUECRISTIAN's picture
User is offlineOffline
  Lorem ipsum dolor sit

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas feugiat consequat diam. Maecenas metus. Vivamus diam purus, cursus a, commodo non, facilisis vitae, nulla. Aenean dictum lacinia tortor. Nunc iaculis, nibh non iaculis aliquam, orci felis euismod neque, sed ornare massa mauris sed velit. Nulla pretium mi et risus. Fusce mi pede, tempor id, cursus ac, ullamcorper nec, enim. Sed tortor. Curabitur molestie. Duis velit augue, condimentum at, ultrices a, luctus ut, orci. Donec pellentesque egestas

JESUS IS LOVE

FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jack_Glass_1903

Jack_Glass_1903 wrote:

Scientists broke down human & chimp genomes and found the missing markers that clearly show we evolved from apes? Then there's all the geology that shows the world's older than 10,000yrs, plus all the fossils linking creatures that have evolved over time. But I guess science is talking rubbish & has nothing better to do than just piss ignorant christians off & shattering their cosy little belief system.

Yeah, but that guy believes in G-d, so he doesn't count and you have to throw out all that science.

Intelligent Design for the win!

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder

FurryCatHerder wrote:

Jack_Glass_1903 wrote:

Yeah, but that guy believes in G-d, so he doesn't count and you have to throw out all that science.

Intelligent Design for the win!

I always find it funny when the fan of an invisible friend in the sky makes fun of another fan of an invisible friend in the sky. It is like watching two geeks arguing at a comic book convention.

You do realize that even if you accept evolution, and some believers do, still does not change the fact that you buy the claim that a non-material magical super brain with super powers exists. People in glass houses.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
No offence Brian, but there

No offence Brian, but there is a fundamental difference between Furry's beliefs and a typical theists beliefs. Furry, from what I can tell, is a melding of ignosticism, theism, and deism.
If I'm wrong, I'm sure I'll hear about it soon enough.
But simply, she doesn't believe "non-material magical super brain with super powers" any more than we do. That would be quantifying god, and she doesn't do that.

Which is not to say she doesn't beg the question: god?, merely that the question she begs is generally irrelevant and empty to us. And possibly to her as well.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:No offence

Vastet wrote:
No offence Brian, but there is a fundamental difference between Furry's beliefs and a typical theists beliefs. Furry, from what I can tell, is a melding of ignosticism, theism, and deism. If I'm wrong, I'm sure I'll hear about it soon enough. But simply, she doesn't believe "non-material magical super brain with super powers" any more than we do. That would be quantifying god, and she doesn't do that. Which is not to say she doesn't beg the question: god?, merely that the question she begs is generally irrelevant and empty to us. And possibly to her as well.

No there is not any difference. Ultimately even Jefferson believed in a generic deistic god.

But specific or generic still relies on the willful credulity that a non-material thinking being did all this. Deism and if you want to lump Furry in that category, still amounts to woo. Trying to avoid the pratfalls of others myths only means that you are watering it down, but you still hold the core belief that a non material being exists.

Jefferson believed that there WAS a thinking being, who merely started all this and stepped aside. He too, no matter how brilliant I thought he was in civil law making would be just as lacking in evidence for his generic version as Pat Robertson is in his claims.

Well, if Furry is going to back peddle, then I don't see why she insists on clinging to the superstition of not spelling out "God". If she is going to do that it is as silly as believing that stepping on a crack will break your mother's back. If she insists on clinging to that to me, she might as well be as fundy as Falwell. Woo is woo, watering it down is merely back peddling.

Now, unless she comes out right now and says "There is no such thing as a god" I am going to assume that currently she things "something" exists that can be labeled a "god" no mater how she chooses to define it.

"G" God or "g" god or "entity" or "something" is all mere woo. It is mere mental masturbation and wishful thinking.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Which is not to

Vastet wrote:
Which is not to say she doesn't beg the question: god?, merely that the question she begs is generally irrelevant and empty to us. And possibly to her as well.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.