80s music nut, nostalgia kicking in.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
80s music nut, nostalgia kicking in.

Some 1980s songs I love. Just stumbled on another tonight I hadn't heard in a long time.

Loverboy, "Working for the weekend"

Nina, 99 Luft Balloons

Diesel "Sausalito Summernight"

Quarterflash "Harden my heart"

Kim Karns, "Betty Davis Eyes"

Pat Benatar, "You Better Run"(second video payed on MTV, after "Video Killed The Radio Star".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I really was a fan of big

I really was a fan of big hair and tight dresses and and french cut bikinis. The 80s had all that. And yet another hot female singer from that era. BOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG! Shwaaaaa-iiiiiinnngg!

Thanks for posting that Capt.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
paradise city

Brian37 wrote:

Some 1980s songs I love. Just stumbled on another tonight I hadn't heard in a long time.

Loverboy, "Working for the weekend"

Nina, 99 Luft Balloons

Diesel "Sausalito Summernight"

Quarterflash "Harden my heart"

Kim Karns, "Betty Davis Eyes"

Pat Benatar, "You Better Run"(second video payed on MTV, after "Video Killed The Radio Star".

Big fan of the women singers there. I remember being excited to see Quaterflash on TV and recorded on my Beta tape. LOL

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
Technically a 1930s song I

Technically a 1930s song I believe but sung in the 1980's here so w/e, I like it. Better than the Sutton Foster version imo.

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ah the 80s. The last decade

Ah the 80s. The last decade I could stand listening to the radio, and would voluntarily do so.
Even Metallica couldn't get things right once the decade was over.
There have been good songs since, but they are fewer and further between by a massive proportion.

This'll be my only post in this topic. I have to get into mass video threads quickly or not at all, because my PS3 tries to load them all simultaneously. Which either slows the loading of the page to an 80s connection speed, or freezes it entirely.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Ah the 80s. The

Vastet wrote:
Ah the 80s. The last decade I could stand listening to the radio, and would voluntarily do so. Even Metallica couldn't get things right once the decade was over. There have been good songs since, but they are fewer and further between by a massive proportion. This'll be my only post in this topic. I have to get into mass video threads quickly or not at all, because my PS3 tries to load them all simultaneously. Which either slows the loading of the page to an 80s connection speed, or freezes it entirely.

I saw a group interview(not all were Metallica) but a bunch of various musicians including Lars, HOLY SHIT DID HE LET HIMSELF GO. He gained weight, looked scruffy and pudgy. I used to want to look like him, but not now.

It reminds me of the Russ Myer Film "Faster Pussycat". Those chicks were hot. But when I saw an interview with the lead actress villain in the movie. HOLY FUCK would I never touch her with a ten foot pole. Some people just dont age well.