How to expalain this video? about Jesus Blood?

datobeable
datobeable's picture
User is offlineOffline
How to expalain this video? about Jesus Blood?

Actually am an atheist but i am very confused  about miracles and this kind of videos, which are used by Christians (theists) to  claim existence of jesus by that way how religion teaches.  Thanks. 

www.youtube.com/watch

Ron Wyatt talking about Jesus blood and chromosomes.

datobeable
datobeable's picture
User is offlineOffline
correction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLPADW_kUw 

this is correct link to video. i couldn't post it correctly. 

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 I didn't look through the

I didn't look through the comments much, but I did a google search and found that in the first few pages there weren't any good atheist refutations.  I bet the answer is so simple that everyone qualified probably thought they didn't need to answer.  I'd like to hear a nice rebuttal.  I'll even make a prominent page with the video, and draw in the eyes of any theist who searches for it.  Feel free to write something up if you know the answer. 

datobeable
datobeable's picture
User is offlineOffline
No, unfortunately i don't have the anweser.

No, unfortunately i don't have the answer. otherwise i wouldn't make topic for it Laughing out loud ah, this is so awkward. only thing what comes to my head is that it's fake but, he was talking with arguments, he couldn't lie just like that. nope? 

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Initial response on

Initial response on facebook comments is that he's just a liar.

The theory of inherent dishonesty in theism:
One must resort to either being ignorant or dishonest, or both when arguing that a God exists.

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
 He is quite good at

He is quite good at crocoduck tears. Turning it on and off, quite the huckster. Down home aw-shucks.

A sucker born every minute and guys like this just waiting to empty their pockets.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

HumanVuvuzela
atheist
HumanVuvuzela's picture
User is offlineOffline
I would expect a revelation

I would expect a revelation such as this to have been extensively reported in peer-reviewed scientific journals, after all, the blood was 'dead', and then it was 'alive'! And it had a unique chromosomal profile! 

I wonder where the blood came from? I wonder how he *knew* it was jesus' blood? Was it purely the chromosomal profile of the sample that led him to this conclusion? Obviously there must have been some reason before the test was conducted to suspect that the blood was from jesus - any idea what it was?

Could another laboratory take another sample of the dried blood and replicate the results? 

Where is the sample of reconstituted blood now? What further tests have been conducted on this sample? Have any of these results been published? What conclusions have been drawn by the researchers? 

What other explanations could there be for the blood having a chromosomal profile such as the sample described? How likely are these explanations? 

Just some basic questions that I'd be keen to be answered before looking too deeply into this...

[Edit - Oh, and welcome, by the way!] 

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ah, bullpucky.First off, you

Ah, bullpucky.

First off, you count chromosomes during cell division - any cell dividing will do.  And you can count them with a standard high school lab microscope.  If you have good eyes.

Secondly, if the zygote doesn't have a full complement of 46, it will be flushed.  No one can live with only half a set.  On second thought, this might be one of the verified miracles that might convince me god/s/dess really does exist - because there is a haploid (single set of chromosomes) adult human running around alive.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
So, they claim to have found

So, they claim to have found out that there is a Super Y chromosome?!!!

Cool.

How do they know it came from Jesus?

Why wouldn't they suspect that it could be merely be the Super Sperm of an extraterrestrial?

Even if it was 'Not of this world', that doesn't mean that it's 'supernatural'. Duhhh...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:So, they claim

redneF wrote:

So, they claim to have found out that there is a Super Y chromosome?!!!

Cool.

How do they know it came from Jesus?

Why wouldn't they suspect that it could be merely be the Super Sperm of an extraterrestrial?

Even if it was 'Not of this world', that doesn't mean that it's 'supernatural'. Duhhh...

Exactly.

Besides, why doesn't this dude reveal the names of the scientists that analyzed this supposed sample ? And if these men's lives have "Chaaaaannnnnnggggged" as this guy tearfully  attested, then why don't THEY come forward and acknowledge all of this ?

Like it has been previously stated, if this is so true, why don't they give the samples to other labs and see what their findings reveal.

I detect bullshit.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno