Jewish nuttery...................

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jewish nuttery...................

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44951130/ns ... p4Je7IXJAY

Some Jewish nuts in Israel deface ice cream parlor because "licking" is too erotic to be done in public.

More evidence that religion of any label is harmful and just plain fucking stupid.

IT'S FUCKING ICE CREAM! GROW THE FUCK UP!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

Some Jewish nuts in Israel deface ice cream parlor because "licking" is too erotic to be done in public.

More evidence that religion of any label is harmful and just plain fucking stupid.

It seems that the religious zealots are far quicker to jump to sexual conclusions than anyone else. Perhaps these people have sex on the brain because they are so repressed.

I know that here in Tennessee, about two months ago, lawmakers and church leaders got in a total uproar because a  vegan had vanity license plates that read : ILUVTOFU.

"I DON'T WANT MY CHILDREN SEEING THAT,". one of the ministers was whining on the local news.

Um, I love tofu is not going to warp anyone's children. But they ended up forcing her to take it off. Stupid.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Down with monotheism

and all who sail in her...

HumanVuvuzela
atheist
HumanVuvuzela's picture
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster wrote:I know

harleysportster wrote:

I know that here in Tennessee, about two months ago, lawmakers and church leaders got in a total uproar because a  vegan had vanity license plates that read : ILUVTOFU.

"I DON'T WANT MY CHILDREN SEEING THAT,". one of the ministers was whining on the local news.

Could the reason for his displeasure have been that the plate might have read I LUV TO F U ?

Not that there'd be anything wrong with that, either. 

harleysportster wrote:

Um, I love tofu is not going to warp anyone's children. But they ended up forcing her to take it off. Stupid.

I must have missed the 11th commandment - "Thou shalt not eat soya curd."

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster

harleysportster wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

It seems that the religious zealots are far quicker to jump to sexual conclusions than anyone else. Perhaps these people have sex on the brain because they are so repressed.

That is so funny. I only saw the I LUV TO FU until I read what your post. See how my fundie background helps me.   = 

But back to the OP. Isn't funny how quickly the religious went to violence over this? Well, not funny, but scary.  The acts are like teenage boys who can't get laid and need to vent that frustration somewhere else (breaking window, throwing excrement, graffiti) . 

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Next stop: popsickles.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
HumanVuvuzela

HumanVuvuzela wrote:

harleysportster wrote:

Could the reason for his displeasure have been that the plate might have read I LUV TO F U ?

Not that there'd be anything wrong with that, either. 

That was what had everyone in an uproar. Rather than think about what it could mean, the fundies automatically jumped to the conclusion it must mean : I LUV TO F U .

The zealots have sex on the brain I tell you. They need to stop repressing so much.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Next stop:

Vastet wrote:

Wrap that rascal.

Burka town here we come.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote:Vastet

ex-minister wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Wrap that rascal.

Burka town here we come.

Anyone want to cobble a pic on photoshop of a Yamica(sp) mixed with a Hijab(face veil) with the person sucking on a popsickle , and have them with a boner making a tent out of their pants, staring at a hot woman in a bikini licking and ice cream cone? I know there are some creative people here.

A fundie is a fundie is a fundie, no matter what label you slap on them. Nuts is nuts.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
hehe

Laughing out loud

I think I am going to put up a billboard for Steak n' Shake ( a restaurant famous for their wonderful shakes) and have a photograph of a milkshake, with a sign that says : Come and suck on this !

Bet the fundies would love it.

― Giordano Bruno