Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Matt Slick is a guy who is

Matt Slick is a guy who is desperate to be a 'somebody' in the realm of Christian apologetics, and tries to get on the map by pushing as many hot topic button topics as he can, to get attention drawn to him, because he thinks he's actually clever at debate.

It's worth noting that he openly admits to trolling and creating sock puppet profiles:

"Matt does not post anywhere on the internet on any discussion forums under the name "Matt Slick".  He does post as Matt Slick in CARM's own discussion Boards, CARM's own chat room, vbulletin.com, Facebook, Twitter, paltalk.com (There is an imposter on paltalk who uses "Matt_Slick with an underscore.  I am Matt Slick without an underscore).  This low profile is so impersonators can be easily spotted.

Matt also uses pseudonyms when exploring, gathering information, testing ideas, and generally does not affirm or deny who he is or isn't regarding pseudonyms on the internet."

http://carm.org/matt-slick

There are a number of shills for Matt Slick's radio show that show up on RRS. Based on his own confessions of sock puppeting...you can draw your own conclusions about these 'Matt Slick Fans' on RSS.

Matt has stuck his neck out a couple of times and openly tried his TAG argument on YouTube, which he thinks is sound, and looked quite the fool when he's not even astute enough to understand the blatant fallacies of equivocation and category errors in his formulation of the TAG argument when it's been clearly pointed out to him numerous times, by numerous people.

He still hasn't scrapped his lame attempt to make the TAG argument a 'sound' argument for the existence of his 'god'.

So much for 'testing ideas'...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

I wonder if Matt Slick even knows what a hymen is.

In my high school, there were a few dudes who grabbed more than their fair share. So they can be somewhat hard to come by. Matt Slick does not seem like one of those dudes, so he may well have missed the chance.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
He's just a regular theist

He's just a regular theist idiot who made up a name that sounded cool in the '50s. Which is a nice allegory to his ethical views. All style, no substance, and ancient stupidity wrapped in one unslick mess.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.