The great big thread of Nony vs. Israel

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
The great big thread of Nony vs. Israel

For those who read my recommendations of The Jerusalem Post and Haaretz this is old news. For those who have better things to do with their time, such as forming opinion absent knowledge of the subject, the last week has become an admission of the obvious.

The one thing that was the unmentionable 800 lb gorilla in the room for months started being mentioned as an aside about a week ago by both the US and Israel. On Thursday in Israel the PM's Office said that when he spoke to the UN Netanyahu would address both the desire for peaceful negotiations and the 800 lb gorilla.

The gorilla is the fact that a state of Palestine can and presumably will take Israel before the ICJ, the International Court of Justice, for war crimes related to the occupation. Elvis has entered the building! Israelis have no defense. They are guilty as charged.

The gorilla is in the open. Izziehuggers take to the hills. Israel has routed your defense of Israel.

www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/netanyahu-israel-will-agree-to-upgrade-of-palestinian-status-not-statehood-1.384716

Quote:
Netanyahu told his interlocutors that granting the PA the status of a state would allow the Palestinians to go to the International Criminal Court in The Hague over issues like settlement construction. "But as long as it is less than a state, I'm ready to talk about it," a source familiar with the conversation quoted him as saying.

It is an admission of war crimes plain and simple.

Please folks, stop telling me I do not know what is going on but you do. Anyone who follows events in Israel would never have questioned Israel's war crimes.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
The former president gave a few comments recently.

The first was, Israel got everything it said it wanted before it could make peace and then when it got those things it invented new demands. This was in reference to the new demand to be recognized as a religious state.

The second was, the world knows the US Congress is the most pro-Israel parliamentary body in the world and there is no reason to prove it again. This was in reference to the refusal to release $200 million in aid to Palestine unless it withdraws its meaningless request for UN membership.

As expected other donors have stepped in to replace the money thus further reducing US influence on the Palestinians and giving that influence to the donors, the Arab league.

But then we are left with the obvious question, if it is meaningless then why all the fuss? I can see withdrawing an amount equal to the cost of the UN bid because it was wasted on foolishness but not a punitive response to something that means nothing. Does this response prove it is meaningful and important? But if meaningless why do it?

Following Bill Clinton was Angela Merkel who told Netanyahu in no uncertain terms that his announced construction in occupied Jerusalem risked Germany voting for Palestine admission to the UN.

In response the religious lunatic Netanyahu said that Gilo has always been considered a part of Jerusalem in all the negotiations. So benighted is he by religious fervor that he failed to notice east Jerusalem has never been considered part of Israel in any negotiation. And he thinks Merkel won't notice. What a tool.

In the philosophical sense of politics one can look at Israel as an example of an ideology trapped by Dreyfuss and based upon the premise that Jews can never assimilate into Europe -- antisemitic unless a zionist says it and it is the premise of zionism. Such nonsensical political constructs cannot live forever. They feed upon themselves and disappear.

Israel got everything it wanted.

DUH, because they are reacting to people who want to wipe them off the face of the planet. AND AGAIN, I am NOT talking about all Palestinians, JUST the nutcases they put in power.

Which implies the elected government officials of Palestine have said that which is another lie from another fake atheist. Why  do you have nothing but lies? 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

AGAIN, you keep blindly siding with one side when BOTH are ignoring this situation as being a human condition problem and confuse labels and borders and religion as being more important than solving what is in reality NATURAL human reaction to threats.

I have condemned jewish tryanny and jewish war crimes. End the criminal occupation and stop lying that there are two occupiers. There are only jewish war criminals in this matter. There are over a half million of them actually living in occupied territory so they have no legal defense. 

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:
BOTH SIDES and again, this problem will not be solved by focusing on labels and borders and religion. YOU are just as guilty and as much a part of the problem as you rightfully condemn Israel of.

There simply has to be, to solve this problem, more and more people ON BOTH SIDES who are willing to put aside labels and boarders and see human suffering for what it is. Suffering is not something any label in human history has any fucking right to claim a monopoly on.

Jews are the sole cause of Palestinian suffering. Jews are only suffering the consequences of their crimes -- may they suffer enough to cease their crimes.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

YOU are just as nuts as any Jew who thinks that when their own are killed that somehow the suffering of the other side is less human.

A HUMAN IS A HUMAN IS A HUMAN IS A HUMAN IS A HUMAN.

Yes humans do commit war crimes. Jews are committing war crimes. Jews are committing the crimes. Jews need to stop committing these crimes. 

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

MY ONLY problem with supporting Palestine is what they WOULD put in place if given a nation RIGHT NOW. IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

IF they lose their theocratic "democracy" idea, and move to a secular pluralistic idea, then AND ONLY THEN would they have my full support. SO go work on that with them and get them to that point and I will side with them.

Red herring. Palestine has a functioning democracy.

Red herring. Regardless of their form of government it cannot be worse than ruthless jewish tyranny.

Fact. You are justifying jewish war crimes based upon a LIE about their possible future government.

Fact. You are supporting jewish theft of land, water, natural resources, human dignity. 

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:
I AM pissed off with Israels bullying and land grabs and they have as much to be blamed for in this needless conflict. BUT, they are much more in line with the west in the idea of secular governments. I DO wish they would take their Jewish gang symbol off their flag

If you are not a Jew why would you care about the use of a jewish religious symbol? Fake atheist. Real Jew. You can't even claim to be a fake atheist Jew now.

Quote:
and make it neutral like the American flag, not that they will.

Just today Haaretz carries and op-ed piece on Israel's theocratic basis for setting the end of daylight savings time and compares it to Iran's Islam basis for setting its end.

Israel justifies is war crimes on religious grounds AS YOU KNOW.

Palestine has a secular government AS YOU KNOW.

Your rant it completely out of touch with reality.

You are such an impassioned fake atheist you can't hide your love of your fellow Jews no matter how despicable their crimes.

Quote:
BUT RIGHT NOW there are NOT enough Palestinians willing to reject their Islamic ideology, at least not enough that are currently in power.

After being able to produce evidence for that lie you continue to repeat that lie. Why is it your only defense of your fellow Jew to lie? 

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

natural wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

natural wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
I could have said everyone in one sentence. Is this your idea of being cute?

I have in fact done the same for the US. It is on my website. Get over it.

You're not helping your case by dismissing my questions. If you are seriously against tyranny in general, and not just Israeli tyranny, then you would be spending at least as much time talking about other tyrannies, like the current American ones. But you don't. Hence I consider the title of this thread suitable to the subject matter. Case closed, as far as I'm concerned.

You: But it's really about X!

Me: Show me how it is about X.

You: I don't have to show you how it's about X. Get over it.

Me: Okay, then.

You should know your tactic has been so well used that it is a joke.

In law the absence of consistent prosecution blah blah blah

Nony, you claimed:

Nony wrote:

First Zionism is equated with tyranny.

I request that be changed.

Now Israel is equated with tyranny.

This amounts to a claim that this collective thread's topic is accurately described as "Nony vs. tyranny".

You made a claim. You provided no evidence for your claim. Claim rejected. Get over it.

If you are unable to follow the discussion why do you pretend to participate?

If you don't three threads stuffed into one tell it to the PTB. I ain't one of them.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

natural wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

natural wrote:

About 50% of self-identified American Jews disagree with you. You are telling them they are not part of a Jewish culture. They are telling you they are. What makes you right and them wrong? Aside from your bigotry? See also Jewish atheism.

As I said I am not responsible for idiots. I cannot explain idiots. I can only observe they are idiots.

So, Jerry Coyne is an idiot? Albert Einstein is an idiot?

<little radar thingies rotating frantically>

Danger! Danger A_Nony_Mouse! Credibility rapidly approaching zero! Danger!

When you get enough experience in this world you will learn that idiocy is equally distributed across the ranks and the professions.

I still have no idea who that Coyne fellow is.

For a fact Einstein made no explicit and comprehensive statement regarding his opinion of religion nor of what he regarded himself to be. So unless you have discover some hitherto unknown document by Einstein on the subject upon what do you base the implication that his position is different from mine? Please be specific in your response.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
At best you are describing a fraternal organization. Granted an organization of fraternal retards who have no idea what culture means nor of the many unrelated cultures which have real Jews as members but nothing more than a fraternal organization. In any event I do not take the Loyal Order of Raccoons or any other fraternal order seriously.

Tell me, Oh Master of Anthropology, what is culture?

Why would you expect me to educate you personally when any decent textbook on the subject will explain it to you?

Apparently, you missed the part of my quote of you which I bolded.

The point is not to educate me.

The point is to show that you are not one of those retards.

No it is not. I gave what I believe to be a correct description. I did not expect you to like it.

You can however present evidence which is contrary to what I have said. Evidence does not consist of non-specific appeals to anonymous authority. All appeals to even specific authorities are logical fallacies but you know that.

Quote:
Quote:
Now to repeat

Quote:
Do you think jewish Yemenis do Russian circle dances singing Hava Negilah to the tune of Irving Berlin? If he wants to claim Yiddishe that is Slavic not Jewish. Or does he ululate instead of applaud like jewish Yemenis and jewish Arabs?

Or are you one of those who thinks the dance and lyrics and tune were invented by Moses? The first tune of Hava Negilah blah blah blah

Simple question: Where are Matzah balls mentioned in the Torah?

The same place the Bar Mitzvah is not mentioned.

www.ussliberty.org

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
At best you are describing a fraternal organization. Granted an organization of fraternal

retards who have no idea what culture means

nor of the many unrelated cultures which have real Jews as members but nothing more than a fraternal organization. In any event I do not take the Loyal Order of Raccoons or any other fraternal order seriously.

Why would you expect me to educate you personally when any decent textbook on the subject will explain it to you?

No it is not. I gave what I believe to be a correct description. I did not expect you to like it.

You gave no definition of culture at all. Epic, epic fail.

You're lucky I have a logarithmic credibility scale that doesn't actually get down to zero, just arbitrarily close to it. I would give you a score of roughly about -5 bits (about -15dB), which works out to 0.03125 on a linear scale, or 0.0303 on a probabilistic scale (i.e. about 3% useful information, about 97% BS). Just barely worth keeping an eye on, but not really to bother with.

For reference, the average person would get a score of 0 bits (or 0dB) just for showing up, which maps to 1 on a linear scale (from 0 to inf.), and 0.5 on a probability scale (from 0 to 1). About 50% useful information, 50% BS.

I'd say you lost 2 or 3 bits of credibility in this thread, so far. You'd basically have to go all trollish to lose any more in a single thread.

Just FYI. I don't expect you to care, but I'm putting it out there anyway.

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Brian37

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

YOU are just as nuts as any Jew who thinks that when their own are killed that somehow the suffering of the other side is less human.

Yes humans do commit war crimes. Jews are committing war crimes. Jews are committing the crimes. Jews need to stop committing these crimes. 

And blowing up busses is not a war crime?

Pot meet kettle.

I am sick of your black and white thinking. I think you need to ask Beyond Saving to marry you. His economic views are just as pathetically black and white as you with your "us vs them" crap.

There IS NO conspiracy going on here. There is merely mundane and unfortunate human psychology and human behavior ON BOTH SIDES going on here.

The ONLY solution to solve this for you AND THEM to get your fucking heads out of your asses and stop treating the other as sub human.

Your pathetic Stockholm syndrome is making my dick itch as much as Israel makes my dick itch with their "chosen people" land grabs.

You and Israel are like a married couple where the cops show up for a domestic violence call where both are bloody but never leave each other. Seriously, both sides are FUCKED IN THE HEAD

"Poor me" yea, they say that too. Cry me a fucking river.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
ONE LAST TIME Noony,I WANT

ONE LAST TIME Noony,

I WANT TO SUPPORT ANYONE who values secular pluralism. BUT that is not what Palestine would set up if given it's own state.

NOW you get me a public statement from the Palestinian rulers that says the following.

1. We will not base our government on Islamic law.

2. We will protect dissent and minorities under our new government and they will be allowed to compete for public office.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF, you can get them to do that, then you will have my support.

But, merely setting up a democracy does not constitute protection of minorities or dissent, it merely means you have set up mob rule by vote.

Now, if you value the same then what you need to work on is getting those who value the above into the majority in power. THAT is how you can help right now.

Bitching rightfully about the wrong Israel does will not help you reach the above goals. Reaching the above goals WOULD completely take the wind out of the sales of Israel, which I would hope is what you want.

Instead you are allowing them to poke you like the the bully in the playground giving them the very excuse they need to continue their bullying.

Ride the Palestinian powers of their Islamic theocrats and I will fully support Palestine. But right now, fuck no. That would be like asking me to support Iran merely because it has already been established.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:jcgadfly

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:
Well Nony, I offer one fact. We all must live in the world that we have. To a great degree, it kind of sucks.

International law is a huge mess of conflicting treaties.

In this matter the right to indiscriminate attacks on the criminal occupying country is as clear and compelling as the fire bombing of Dresden.

End the criminal occupation.

agreed - by removing both of the criminal occupiers.

Jews are the only criminals in this matter. Hang 'em high. Netanyahu is about the same weight at Goerring. A short rope will do the world some good.

Are still harping on that nonsense you posted about Judeans being separate from the Palestinians?

Nope - just that there are criminal bastards on both sides. You're the one that made the separation. I said that they were the same race of people - remember?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Brian37 wrote:

And blowing up busses is not a war crime?

Pot meet kettle.

Not according to the fourth Geneva Convention AS YOU KNOW. 

You KNOW the buses are used by IDF to move troops. You KNOW that makes them military assets and therefore lawful targets.

You KNOW the presence of a member of the IDF on a bus on or off duty, active or reserve makes the bus a lawful target.

You KNOW these things. Why do you post such as question when you KNOW it is LAWFUL to blow up buses? You KNOW it is lawful to attack members of the military when they are hiding among the civilian population. You KNOW it is NOT a war crime but a lawful act of resistance to criminal occupation. Why do you ask such a question?

Why do you keep posting things you KNOW are nonsense?

Are you claiming you are ignorant of the subject? Do you have an excuse for posting like an ignorant person?

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:
Nope - just that there are criminal bastards on both sides. You're the one that made the separation. I said that they were the same race of people - remember?

Keep in mind that the occupied people have the same moral authority as the Allies when the fire bombed Dresden and nuked Hiroshima. The aggressor has no protections in existing international law. In international law it is not moral authority but a legally protected right to level Tel Aviv. As that is a legally protected right anything short of that is not worth questioning.

As I have noted it is only the ability of Palestine to refer Israeli crimes to the ICC that is behind the campaign against UN recognition of Palestinian statehood. That is the only common thread to the diplomatic defensive against recognition. That is the only credible reason given to oppose an action which has been declared meaningless.

Obviously it is not meaningless.

A half million criminal squatters in occupied Palestine leave no room for other than a summary judgement of guilty and slow executions.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

natural wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
At best you are describing a fraternal organization. Granted an organization of fraternal

nor of the many unrelated cultures which have real Jews as members but nothing more than a fraternal organization. In any event I do not take the Loyal Order of Raccoons or any other fraternal order seriously.

Nor, when I refer to the sun do I define it. I use the term culture in the accepted sociological and anthropological sense.

If you are claiming ignorance of those meanings it is up to you to repair your ignorance.

Quote:
You're lucky I have a logarithmic credibility scale that doesn't actually get down to zero, just arbitrarily close to it. I would give you a score of roughly about -5 bits (about -15dB), which works out to 0.03125 on a linear scale, or 0.0303 on a probabilistic scale (i.e. about 3% useful information, about 97% BS). Just barely worth keeping an eye on, but not really to bother with.

For reference, the average person would get a score of 0 bits (or 0dB) just for showing up, which maps to 1 on a linear scale (from 0 to inf.), and 0.5 on a probability scale (from 0 to 1). About 50% useful information, 50% BS.

I'd say you lost 2 or 3 bits of credibility in this thread, so far. You'd basically have to go all trollish to lose any more in a single thread.

Just FYI. I don't expect you to care, but I'm putting it out there anyway.

I note after your logical fallacies of appealing to several undefined authorities and a specific challenge with regard to Einstein you have failed to reply. I even went to the effort to collect a few Einstein quotes showing he rejected the god of the Jews. It is not credible he considered himself a Jew in any sense. What a waste of 2 minutes google time.

So far you produced not a single thing which can salvage your desperate need for a group identity as a "jew" and just might have to face life on your own as an unaffiliated human being as to most of the people of you world.
As you so desperately cling to a group identity I have no sympathy for your plight as I simply cannot understand it. It has no meaning for me whatsoever in any respect. I cannot comprehend your desperate need for a group identity. I assume you cannot comprehend living without a group identification. Consider it an evolutionary thing.

It would be good of you to start a website describing what is it like to be unable to face the world without a group identity. It must be a crippling, debilitating condition. Perhaps if you told others what it is like you could save some from such a degraded life. Think of others who might escape rather than keeping them bound to your mental defect.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thy Name is Lame

Pacioli wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
I made a specific claim that Orwell was using his WWII war job experience to describe what Winston did in 1984. You asked for examples. I gave them to you. You then attempted to divert the discussion.

Well, let us see exactly what Nony said.

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
 Orwell's wartime job was the same as Winston's. What he was describing was not the future but the situation in England during WWII. Big Brother was Churchill. Everything Winston did Orwell did during the war.

The big joke on the rest of us is the history of the war he helped invent is still the official history of the war.

My emphasis. Nony made the explicit claim. I asked for cases then for evidence. The rest of Nony's post comprises attempts to get me to disprove his claims for which he advances only assertions, no evidence, while launching ad hominems for distraction. Burden of proof remains with Nony.

I have made no pro or anti Jewish claims so that blithering by Nony also fails, nor does he have the slightest knowledge of what I do or do not know about WWII, Germany or military technology because, again, I made no assertions, only questions which remain without credible answers. Claims whilst ignorant of facts appear to be Nony's special province.

Quote:
... there is not a single description of the location of the Auschwitz "gas chambers" as out in back of the crematoria and plenty of other locations to choose from from surviving true locations

Stop spluttering, Nony. It affects your writing and your keyboard may get wet.

I agree not to pursue WWII within this thread as I have probably pushed the digression far enough. My purpose was to expose Nony's practices of making claims for which he will and indeed can advance no credible evidence, and his apparent tendency to revisionism with regard to anything touching on Jews. I consider that job done. 

A quite poor cop out on starting your own thread.

A passing comment on the falsity of the popular history of WWII was more than adequately addressed with reference to the use of the word enslave and Britain, which had enslaved 1/4 to 1/3 of the world accusing Germany of wanting to do what England had accomplished.

The passing remark on the Polish attack was a trivial concrete example of inventing history. Britain invented the claim that Germany invented it in 1939 but that there was no evidence whatsoever until 1945 and even then it was mere assertion not evidence.

That you wanted to turn that into a post war issue of proportionate response was a clear digression from the question you pretended to raise.

I established the misrepresentation of WWII history which I first stated in the matter of Winston doing what Orwell did during WWII. Ever notice the question is always why he choose the name for the man who was the focus of fifteen minutes of hate? Why does no one ask why the name Winston was chosen instead of Churchill?

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
Be like Americans!

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

It has always been American policy to support and defend the right of self-determination for all peoples around the world.

That is what America is. That has always been the American ideal. In two world wars that was the rallying cry that lead America into those wars.

How do we Americans explain American ideals since 1776 being subverted to jewish interests?

You defenders of Jewish interests please give other horrible examples of the same thing to show the support of jewish interests is equally horrible. Take all the bandwidth you need to make that ignominious case.

www.ussliberty.org

Pacioli
atheist
Pacioli's picture
User is offlineOffline
You re-opened this

You re-opened this Nony.

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Not starting a new thread is a local crime, is it, or just your example of a typically compelling Nony argument?

Quote:
A passing comment on the falsity of the popular history of WWII was more than adequately addressed with reference to the use of the word enslave and Britain, which had enslaved 1/4 to 1/3 of the world accusing Germany of wanting to do what England had accomplished.

The passing remark on the Polish attack was a trivial concrete example of inventing history. Britain invented the claim that Germany invented it in 1939 but that there was no evidence whatsoever until 1945 and even then it was mere assertion not evidence.

I take it your argument is that Germany was trying to liberate the Indians when Britain viciously attacked them in concert with the entire Polish military forces? No? Why make yourself the butt of ridicule when all you really need to do is come up with credible evidence in response to my specific questions?

I asked you

Pacioli wrote:
 Where is your supporting evidence for Poland attacking Germany?
You have done nothing but make unevidenced assertions inconsistent with the most modest appraisal of respective forces and geopolitics. Where is your credible, historically expert supporting evidence, Nony? C'mon, those white supremacist and revisionist web sites are waiting for your call, because you know they agree with you.

Quote:
That you wanted to turn that into a post war issue of proportionate response was a clear digression from the question you pretended to raise.

Bullshit.

My specific question to you was

Pacioli wrote:
In what respect would the Germany of 1939 have been unable to defend itself against a Polish incursion without full scale war and invasion?

<<crickets chirping>>

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
I established the misrepresentation of WWII history which I first stated in the matter of Winston doing what Orwell did during WWII. Ever notice the question is always why he choose the name for the man who was the focus of fifteen minutes of hate? Why does no one ask why the name Winston was chosen instead of Churchill?

What a glorious red herring at the end. Indeed, why did James Joyce choose Stephen as the forename for Dedalus? It goes to the heart of whether Poland invaded Germany, don't you think?

Any other gems for us Nony, or would you prefer to return to your attic mumbling hatred, supporting killing so long as it is for your side of your rancid divide?

HumanVuvuzela
atheist
HumanVuvuzela's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi

Hi A_Nony_Mouse

I've just had a look through this thread and am amazed by your passion on this topic. I had a look through the introductions trying to find a post where you introduced yourself, just to get some idea of your background, with the hope of understanding a little more about where you are coming from and why you have such passion. Couldn't find anything though - just read your oldest post and it had the same passion as your last. (I'm not stalking you - just interested in your motivation!) 

In this last post, you refer to 'we Americans'. Are you an American? From your posts, I had assumed that you might be Palestinian.  Can you give me some background as to WHY you are so opposed to the Jews? Have you personally experienced persecution or aggression from Jews? Would you describe yourself as an atheist, a theist or something else? 

I don't have any particular views on the middle east. In Australia, people don't identify themselves as 'Jewish' as readily as in America. Not only is the number of Jews in Australia far fewer, but I think there's a greater degree of 'mixing' of cultures and religions. From what I see and read, some people 'label' themselves with their religions in the US - this is quite rare in Australia. As a result, the community generally don't have a great deal to do with the argument. I certainly don't know any Jews - not overt Jews, in any case. 

Generally speaking, I'd prefer to see a diplomatic solution to the problem. I don't think violence helps either side's case, and it certainly doesn't help the civilians involved. This is why I'm wondering about the passion in your posts - you don't seem to support a diplomatic solution, even if it was to achieve the aims of the Palestinians. What do you advocate? 

Sorry if you've answered all of these questions elsewhere. I recognise that my understanding of this topic is very unsophisticated - I'm just keen to know what fuels your understanding of the topic. 

Equally, as your name suggests, if you want to remain anonymous, that's fine too. 

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

HumanVuvuzela wrote:

Hi A_Nony_Mouse

I've just had a look through this thread and am amazed by your passion on this topic. I had a look through the introductions trying to find a post where you introduced yourself, just to get some idea of your background, with the hope of understanding a little more about where you are coming from and why you have such passion. Couldn't find anything though - just read your oldest post and it had the same passion as your last. (I'm not stalking you - just interested in your motivation!)

Motivation has no bearing upon the facts which are being recited.

Quote:
In this last post, you refer to 'we Americans'. Are you an American?

You appear to be fluent in English. Therefore you know the meaning of the word "we" and your question is curious.

Quote:
From your posts, I had assumed that you might be Palestinian.  Can you give me some background as to WHY you are so opposed to the Jews?

As I have said in other posts, I am not responsible for idiots. You know the meaning of the word WE yet you pretend to be ignorant of its meaning.

As from that I can proceed with the assumption you are fluent in English I can only assume you are disingenuous.

Because you are fluent in English you KNOW I have only posted against despotic, ruthless, jewish tyranny.

Any implication beyond what I have posted is a deliberate intent to deceive.

If Jews do not which to be viewed as heartless tyrants, thieves, dictators and war criminals they need only stop being those things. 

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Pacioli wrote:

You re-opened this Nony.

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Not starting a new thread is a local crime, is it, or just your example of a typically compelling Nony argument?

Quote:

I take it your argument is that Germany was trying to liberate the Indians when Britain viciously attacked them in concert with the entire Polish military forces? No? Why make yourself the butt of ridicule when all you really need to do is come up with credible evidence in response to my specific questions?

What you choose to take is your business no matter how stupid. I did not say it. You can only attribute it to me by lying.

www.ussliberty.org

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:natural

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

natural wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nor, when I refer to the sun do I define it. I use the term culture in the accepted sociological and anthropological sense.

This is one of those fail vortices, where just when you thought the fail was finished, a little more credibility crumbles away into the void of ignorance:

It's the fail that keeps on failing.

Many examples of things that qualify as non-religious Jewish culture: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secular_Jewish_culture

Anthropology Dept. at UFL, offering an entire course on "ANT 3930: Secular Jewish Culture - Jack Kugelmass": http://www.anthro.ufl.edu/courses/10spring.shtml

An example of an anthropology course that defines and studies secular Jewish culture: http://www.ithaca.edu/catalogs/ug1011/hs/anthropology_courses.php

Quote:

ANTH 23610 - American Jewish Life 1 H LA SS

Exploration of contemporary Jewish life in the United States from a sociocultural perspective, looking at issues in the context of both Jewish and U.S. culture and history. Topics include immigrant background and experiences; ethnicity, class, and politics; responses to discrimination and social inequality; relations with other U.S. ethnic groups; changing family and gender relations; religious movements; secular Jewish culture; responses to international issues (Holocaust, Israel); and American Jewish cultural diversity. Cross-listed with SOCI 23610. Students may not receive credit for both ANTH 23610 and SOCI 23610. Prerequisites: ANTH 10400. 3 credits. (Y)

Why do you insist on calling yourself a "retard", Nony? I don't think you're a retard. Not even close. Just badly badly bigoted, and unaware of your unreasonable bias.

Quote:
I even went to the effort to collect a few Einstein quotes showing he rejected the god of the Jews.

Of course! You think I'm claiming he's a religious Jew? Why would I do that?! I pointed to Einstein because he did not believe in god or the Jewish religion. He was an atheist/Spinozan secular Jew. He only distanced himself from being called a 'Jew' because at the time there was no clear understanding of secular Jewishness. If the distinction had been made to him, he may have even endorsed it. Who knows?

The point is that he participated in aspects of Jewish culture that did not revolve around religion at all. That is the point. So, more fail.

In any case, Einstein isn't my first or primary example. Focusing on him is a red herring. He's too ambiguous. There are plenty of Jews alive today who are non-religious, like Einstein was non-religious, and they identify themselves as Jews nonetheless, as I linked to the new study to prove. So Einstein is moot. You need to deal with the study, which is much harder to dismiss (impossible, actually, since it explicitly studied non-religious Jewish identity).

You do realize I'm playing Evidence Chicken with you, right? And so far, you are chicken, chicken, chicken.

Every time you demand evidence, which I then provide, such as the anthropology courses, it just goes to show that you've got less than nothing in response. All you've got is the bluster of a chicken.

-1 bit for you.

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Caryn Aviv

From http://www.secularjewishculture.org/global_secular_judaisms.html :

Caryn Aviv, Ph.D. in Sociology wrote:
Someone recently asked me, “How do you use sociology to teach secular Jewish studies?”

Good question. As there are only a handful of academics currently working at the intersection of sociology and Jewish studies, the question was not surprising.

I teach an undergraduate course at the University of Colorado–Boulder called “Global Jewish Secular Societies.” This course serves as a gateway Jewish Studies course for many students who decide to enroll in our Certificate program, which offers students a chance to explore the different facets of the Jewish civilization and to see how these facets relate to the larger world. Using a comparative approach to analyze the varieties of Jewish identities, cultures, and practices in diverse locations, “Global Jewish Secular Societies” uses sociology to speak to students’ questions about self and identity. Questions like: Who am I? What do I want to do with my life? Who do I want to be in the world? How might that self look different from my parents and community of origin.

I’ve found that sociology can serve as a useful entrée to these questions and explore the many dimensions of Jewish secularism. As I’d like to briefly describe, each word in the title of my course is infused with this set of emphases.

Let’s begin with the word global.

On a global scale, my course comparatively engages debates about and concepts of Jewish people, places, and notions of belonging and difference. We look at communities that might be considered the usual Jewish suspects, such as New York, Berlin, Tel Aviv, and Los Angeles. But we also explore those that aren’t as visible, like Rangoon, Havana, and Tehran. We examine how historical time, spatial location, and relationships to political regimes influence processes of secularization and the construction of Jewish identities. “Global Jewish Secular Societies” asks how Jews, primarily in the last two centuries and today, have understood who they are, partially because of where they are, and in relation to other groups and ideas around them. My course also asks how Jews have influenced others in the places they live, and what they leave behind if and when they move on.

Now, to the contested word secular.

Secular denotes both an approach to studying Jews and some dominant expressions of Jewish identity in the modern era. My approach is to begin without making assumptions about Jewish identity, history, or culture. I do not focus on studying Jews from the perspective of Judaism, per se, but rather resist the notion that there is some intrinsic, essential, or hierarchical understanding of Judaism that can be considered authoritative.

When I ask students to define the word “secular,” they usually have a vague sense of it meaning “not very Jewish.” I try to disabuse them of that notion. What I think they mean is “not very religious,” and so on the very first day of class we watch Tiffany Shlain’s 2005 documentary, The Tribe. Watching The Tribe gives the class an opportunity to unpack contemporary, and often contested, manifestations of secular Judaism. For example, many of my students—Jewish or not—implicitly or explicitly assume that the Judaism of contemporary Chabad Lubavitch is the “authentic” form. This is both because Chabad outreach workers deliberately represent themselves as “authentic,” and also because Chabad members seem so “different” and readily identifiable as religious. My students come from a range of backgrounds, but tend to equate religiosity with authenticity, and authenticity with difference. So to think about Jewishness in terms of  “difference,” and to define what we mean by secular Judaism, entails thinking about Judaism in more complex terms.

I take the question of Jewish difference as an opportunity for students to discuss and debate the meanings of secularism, and invite them to look at how people identify as Jews across a broad spectrum of identifications. We talk about how, where, and why religiosity and Jewish difference has been reified, in conversation with or contrast to other Jews and non-Jews alike.  By asking what it means to be Jewish  (and who defines that), rather than “What is Judaism?”, the course asks students to consider the vast range of Jewish practices. It also urges them to confront the expression of differences within the Jewish community and contemporary Jewish life.

Now let’s turn to the word societies.

We begin with a location and a particular point in time—usually within the past 150 years. This point in time is typically significant in the political and/or economic history of that place. Then, on a broader scale, we explore historical events and processes experienced by Jews in that time and location. This leads up to an analysis of contemporary issues, challenges, and cultural trends.

Because this course is organized sociologically, we follow a thematic—rather than an historical—platform. We repeatedly return to persistent themes; for example, when we focus on New York and Buenos Aires we discuss their respective, very different, urban transformations as a consequence of Eastern European migration in the 19th and 20th centuries. We examine how Jews have subsequently negotiated processes of integration and acculturation, and how they have participated in political, social, and cultural change.

We also explore contemporary manifestations of Jewish travel and tourism in multiple directions. Perhaps not surprisingly, in a course that analyzes Jewish notions of homeland and Diaspora, one course unit considers travel to and from Israel. We read sociologist Shaul Kelner’s recent, award-winning work Tours that Bind: Diaspora, Pilgrimage, and Israeli Birthright Tourism to think about how free trips to Israel influence the Jewish identity of youth ages 18-26.  What are the differences between pilgrimage journeys (often associated with religiosity), and more secular forms of travel aimed at Jewish political mobilization and contemporary identity construction?  

We then look at the notion of pilgrimage and identity travel in the opposite direction–e.g., the sociological phenomenon of tiyul, the rite of passage journey taken by young post-army secular Israelis to India, China, Thailand, and South America, among other places.  We ask why Israelis choose to travel in communal groups on well-trodden circuits, and how they influence local tourist economies.   We also explore the ways that secular Israeli identity and travel looks similar to, and different from, American Jewish travel.   If, as Shaul Kelner argues, Birthright trips are how young American Jews construct meaning through the consumption of place, then how do their secular Israeli peers differ in their attempts to get as far away from the Jewish homeland as they possibly can?  How do participants in both cases engage in quests for self-understanding and meaning as contemporary Jews? After teaching this course twice, I’ve come to see it as an attempt to understand the Jewish past and present in the context of place. By focusing on Jewish histories and contemporary societies in specific places, my goal is that students begin to see the complex linkages of ideas, historical experiences, and relationships among Jews within the wider global world.  And to return to the question of existential student development, my hope is that students learn something about themselves from taking this Jewish studies course, regardless of how they identify as people.

Caryn Aviv is the Posen Lecturer in Secular Jewish Culture in the Center for Judaic Studies at University of Colorado—Boulder. Aviv is co-author, with David Shneer, of Queer Jews (Routledge, 2002) and New Jews: The End of the Jewish Diaspora (New York University Press, 2005). Aviv’s most recent book is titled Unappointed Ambassadors: American Jews and Israeli-Palestinian Reconciliation.

So, A_Nony, are you a Mouse or a Chicken? Where's your evidence that sociology and anthropology classify Jewish culture as only restricted to the religion of the Torah?

HumanVuvuzela
atheist
HumanVuvuzela's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok, that's fine. If you

Ok, that's fine. If you don't want to respond to someone who is merely trying to understand your motivation, that's your right. You are correct - motivation has no bearing on the facts that are being recited. But it certainly helps people understand why you feel the way they do, and keeps them more open-minded about your position. 

I would consider motivation to be a filter through which we interpret 'facts'. I would suggest that identifying someone's motivation is very important if you want to rationally consider the 'facts' that are being recited to you, particularly if you are open-minded enough to consider that those 'facts' may have some merit. 

I agree the 'we Americans' question looks dumb on reflection. But I was trying to go out of my way not to offend you, if you happened to LIVE in America, but identified more strongly with another background or culture, for example, the Palestinians. As I'm sure you know, not everyone is fond of Americans, and I didn't want to offend unnecessarily by 'labelling' someone. I guess it surprises me that an American has so much sympathy for the Palestinian position (and overt hatred of the Jewish position) when support for Jews in America is so prevalent. 

Given you don't want to talk about WHY you hate all Jews, and would rather recite how you view them, I won't bother reading about it anymore. It doesn't bother me. 

Thanks for your response, such as it was. Hope I didn't distract you from your sole purpose in life. 

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Keep in mind that the occupied people have the same moral authority as the Allies when the fire bombed Dresden and nuked Hiroshima. The aggressor has no protections in existing international law. In international law it is not moral authority but a legally protected right to level Tel Aviv. As that is a legally protected right anything short of that is not worth questioning.

As I have noted it is only the ability of Palestine to refer Israeli crimes to the ICC that is behind the campaign against UN recognition of Palestinian statehood. That is the only common thread to the diplomatic defensive against recognition. That is the only credible reason given to oppose an action which has been declared meaningless.

A half million criminal squatters in occupied Palestine leave no room for other than a summary judgement of guilty and slow executions.

The moral authority to kill non-combatants? To destroy targets of no military value? Already knew they had that.

Like I said - criminals on both sides. 

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
1: Glad you can agree with

1: Glad you can agree with something.

2: Hitler was elected, in case you were sick that day.

3: So you are incredibly stupid. Good to see it proven.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

HumanVuvuzela wrote:

Ok, that's fine. If you don't want to respond to someone who is merely trying to understand your motivation, that's your right.

You purpose is to claim motivation lessens jewish war crimes. It is nothing new. You are hardly the first person here who has tried it.

Quote:
You are correct - motivation has no bearing on the facts that are being recited. But it certainly helps people understand why you feel the way they do, and keeps them more open-minded about your position.

Why would it matter? The Arab spring is about ending endogenous tyrannies. This is the longest running exogenous tyranny in the world. It is the only such tyranny my country supports. The US does not sell machetes to the Hutus but it does sell phosphorus shells to Jews.

Quote:
I would consider motivation to be a filter through which we interpret 'facts'. I would suggest that identifying someone's motivation is very important if you want to rationally consider the 'facts' that are being recited to you, particularly if you are open-minded enough to consider that those 'facts' may have some merit.

No one here has challenged the facts as I have recited them. Do you? If so please present any errors you believe you have found in the facts I have recited.

I have had no reluctance to correct the mis-statements of others. Some I have corrected so many times I have begun describing them as lies as it is being done knowingly. Can you not do the same?

Quote:
I agree the 'we Americans' question looks dumb on reflection. But I was trying to go out of my way not to offend you, if you happened to LIVE in America, but identified more strongly with another background or culture, for example, the Palestinians. As I'm sure you know, not everyone is fond of Americans, and I didn't want to offend unnecessarily by 'labelling' someone. I guess it surprises me that an American has so much sympathy for the Palestinian position (and overt hatred of the Jewish position) when support for Jews in America is so prevalent.

How is accurately describing the jewish imitation of Nazi war crimes such as annexing Poland/Jerusalem and settling it's citizens in occupied terrority a hatred of Jews? It is what they are doing. If Jews were a separate race their distinction between the Palestinians and the criminal jewish squatters in the occupied territories would be a crime against humanity under the Apartheid Convention.

The simple fact that Israel is in violation of the majority of the provisions of the 4th Geneva convention is a matter of record. Such violations are considered war crimes. That the 4th was created after WWII to specifically address the actions of Germany during WWII which were not covered by the 5th Hague convention. Violations of Geneva IV are war crimes. Germans were hanged for them at Nuremberg.

Why are you trying to excuse war crimes and crimes against humanity by declaring the perps of Jews?

Quote:
Given you don't want to talk about WHY you hate all Jews, and would rather recite how you view them, I won't bother reading about it anymore. It doesn't bother me. 

Thanks for your response, such as it was. Hope I didn't distract you from your sole purpose in life.

Thank you for the opportunity to point out your sympathetic support of criminals Jews.

If the Hutus were jewish would you excuse them?

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

The moral authority to kill non-combatants? To destroy targets of no military value? Already knew they had that.

As you KNOW Israel regularly justifies killing civilians when it murders a single suspect. The most famous case in Gaza had an 18 to 1 kill ratio. However Israel was killing a member of the lawful resistance to Israel's criminal occupation as did the Polish and French resistance during WWII. You KNOW this.

You also KNOW that Israel hides its military personnel among its civilian population and the same justification that Israel uses applies EXCEPT as as you KNOW killing military personnel is a lawful activity not a terrorist activity.

You KNOW there is no distinction in international law between on and off duty, active and reserve military personnel. They are all lawful targets.

As to materiel, all I have ever heard of are buses which you KNOW are a military asset.

Why do you keep posting things you KNOW are false? Your posts are indistinguishable from deliberate lies.

If you believe I am in error on the conventions of war please feel free to recite the error with citation from the appropriate treaty. Why not read them for the first time instead of pretending you know that they contain and to which Israel has acceded?

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

natural wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

This is one of those fail vortices, where just when you thought the fail was finished, a little more credibility crumbles away into the void of ignorance:

It's the fail that keeps on failing.

Many examples of things that qualify as non-religious Jewish culture: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secular_Jewish_culture

Anthropology Dept. at UFL, offering an entire course on "ANT 3930: Secular Jewish Culture - Jack Kugelmass": http://www.anthro.ufl.edu/courses/10spring.shtml

An example of an anthropology course that defines and studies secular Jewish culture: http://www.ithaca.edu/catalogs/ug1011/hs/anthropology_courses.php

Quote:

ANTH 23610 - American Jewish Life 1 H LA SS

Exploration of contemporary Jewish life in the United States from a sociocultural perspective, looking at issues in the context of both Jewish and U.S. culture and history. Topics include immigrant background and experiences; ethnicity, class, and politics; responses to discrimination and social inequality; relations with other U.S. ethnic groups; changing family and gender relations; religious movements; secular Jewish culture; responses to international issues (Holocaust, Israel); and American Jewish cultural diversity. Cross-listed with SOCI 23610. Students may not receive credit for both ANTH 23610 and SOCI 23610. Prerequisites: ANTH 10400. 3 credits. (Y)

Why do you insist on calling yourself a "retard", Nony? I don't think you're a retard. Not even close. Just badly badly bigoted, and unaware of your unreasonable bias.

It is amusing you would hold the jewish culture in the US is UNIVERSAL to all Jews in the world. 

Or did you not read what you quoted?

And where does it say even that US culture is devoid of connection to religion?

I invite your attention to the following. Note Haaretz is an Israeli newspaper. It is so Jewish it has ZERO non-jewish employees in any capacity including janitorial.

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/removing-hypocrisy-1.281846

I further invite your attention to the first paragraph.

Quote:
The High Court justices made some emphatic statements last Thursday when they issued a precedent-setting ruling banning the segregation of Ashkenazi and Sephardi girls at the Beit Ya'akov Girls' School in Emmanuel. The right to a separate education based on ethnic affiliation is not an absolute right when it clashes with the right to equality, the judges ruled.

Go tell it to the judge.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

natural wrote:
Using a comparative approach to analyze the varieties of Jewish identities, cultureS, and practices in diverse locations,

As you KNOW I said Jews were not a single culture independent of religion. You quote which says cultures, plural. Is there anything else?

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Vastet wrote:
1: Glad you can agree with something. 2: Hitler was elected, in case you were sick that day. 3: So you are incredibly stupid. Good to see it proven.

Netanyahu was elected too. What is the difference?

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
The discussion is of jewish tyranny, oppression and war crimes

All these attempts to divert the discussion from its subject are amusing but sort of worthless.

The topic and every page of it quite appropriately opens with Israel's one and only cause to fear a recognized state of Palestine, that it can then appeal to the International Criminal Court regarding the innumerable war crimes jews have committed and are continuing to commit in the occupied territories.

It is further telling there are so many fake atheists here who are really religious Jews. They are only atheist in the sense that they are not Christians or Muslims. We have even had an objection to the government of Israel using a jewish religious symbol. What kind of atheist would give a damn?

We have seen deliberate lies repeated over and over even after not only the error is described but also after knowing there is no basis for the lie. Zionist propaganda is all there is.

We have seen the equivalent of saying the Hutus are really good people who are misunderstood. We have seen it said the only reason to object to the Hutus is to be a Tutsi lover. We have seen Tutsi resistance used to justify Hutu massacres.

What a sad state for atheism when it sides with such criminals.

www.ussliberty.org

Pacioli
atheist
Pacioli's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Pacioli

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Pacioli wrote:
What you choose to take is your business no matter how stupid. I did not say it. You can only attribute it to me by lying.

As you well understand, Nony, I attributed nothing explicitly to you, although it appears you are having difficulty with mere irony.

I made the observations that you have yet to come up with credible support for your claims, or to answer my straightforward questions. I observed also upon the nature of web sites which typically support the positions and spurious claims you adopted. Whether they represent your views is for you to say or to deny.

I will not offer you the distraction of new questions.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Answers

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

Indeed Watcher, the Palestinians were not well regarded in the middle east before the emergence of Israel. Basically, sand niggers who live in the least useful scrap of dessert in the region. They had, through honest work, developed the region about as well as Africans.

You claim to be an atheist yet you post like the typical jewish racist. Jews are not clannish; they are klannish.

As educated people know Palestine was a major source of soap made from Palm and Olive oil, eg. Palmolive, as well the major exporter of citrus fruits in the Med before before the illiterate shtetl Jews started arriving in hordes and droves. Their citrus industry was so advanced that they were hired to advise Floridians when they decided to start a citrus industry, Californians also. The quick start in the US is solely because of the centuries of expertise the Palestinians were able to impart. Your claims have been snickered at since the Jewish Agency started telling them. They are stories only jewish children believe. Or did no one ever tell you that?

Palestinians have been around for at least three centuries longer than Jews are also Palestinians. The pre-eminence of the Palestinians is clear from the histories of Herodotus and Josephus. There is no other source of information on the subject.

Quote:
Then too, as I constantly remind Nony, the fact of international law is that any scrap of land belongs to whomever won the last battle, not to the losers. That being said, they did not fight all that much for it. They kind of had the lion's share handed to them by the zombie League of Nations that was trying to establish that the UN was capable of useful activity.

In fact all you have told me is long discredited bullshit which I have clearly refuted and which you have never disagreed with. You merely continue to repeat the same discredited nonsense. That is not very bright.

You appear to have a limited mental capacity in that you are unable to comprehend the difference between sovereignty and ownership. And you have no knowledge of history at all. Palestinians have never made war on Israel. Jews began murdering Palestinian women and children by setting off bombs on marketplaces in the early 1920s. The Brits called them terrorists. They were clearly murderers.

As noted it is easy to get Jews to agree the Indians should have banded together and killed off the Europeans as soon as they started to arrive. It is quite difficult to get agreement that the Palestinians should have done the same thing even though they are happy to claim they committed the same genocide as the Europeans did against the Amerinds.

Quote:
I have a couple of thoughts on how the international community can actually fix this.

One: Bring Israel into NATO. Under the NATO treaty, an attack on any NATO nation is an attack on all NATO nations. The Turks will be extremely displeased because they will be the first responders when Hamas decides to wave their dicks.

A requirement of membership is that the country have no border disputes. Israel obviously occupies part of Syria which disqualifies it from membership. 

You have gone off your fucking rocker.

You don't want others to stereotype all Palestinians yet here you are equating all Jews to the KKk.

Godwins law. You sound like every ignorant theist that equates atheists to Stalin and Hitler.

THE PROBLEM isn't that either side is all good or all bad. The problem is that both sides are stuck on labels and the powers that be on both sides are selling fear to keep their support.

Do NOT equate all Jews to the polices of the nation they live in. I am an American but I certainly did not support that fuck wad Bush.

As I said before, I do not equate all Palestinians as being the same as the rulers they live under, I simply do not want their current rulers in power. I am looking at the conflict as the complex issue it is, you are looking at it too fucking simplistically.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:All these

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

All these attempts to divert the discussion from its subject are amusing but sort of worthless.

The topic and every page of it quite appropriately opens with Israel's one and only cause to fear a recognized state of Palestine, that it can then appeal to the International Criminal Court regarding the innumerable war crimes jews have committed and are continuing to commit in the occupied territories.

It is further telling there are so many fake atheists here who are really religious Jews. They are only atheist in the sense that they are not Christians or Muslims. We have even had an objection to the government of Israel using a jewish religious symbol. What kind of atheist would give a damn?

We have seen deliberate lies repeated over and over even after not only the error is described but also after knowing there is no basis for the lie. Zionist propaganda is all there is.

We have seen the equivalent of saying the Hutus are really good people who are misunderstood. We have seen it said the only reason to object to the Hutus is to be a Tutsi lover. We have seen Tutsi resistance used to justify Hutu massacres.

That's why I want to remove both groups of criminals running the show (the Israeli government and Hamas). You seem to like one group over the other because Hamas isn't oppressing the people quite as badly.

End the oppression on both sides.

The only reason you are calling the views opposed to yours "Zionist propaganda" is because they are opposed to you. Sorry to be the one to inform you of this but you're not that important.

— George Carlin

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

As you KNOW Israel regularly justifies killing civilians when it murders a single suspect. The most famous case in Gaza had an 18 to 1 kill ratio. However Israel was killing a member of the lawful resistance to Israel's criminal occupation as did the Polish and French resistance during WWII. You KNOW this.

You also KNOW that Israel hides its military personnel among its civilian population and the same justification that Israel uses applies EXCEPT as as you KNOW killing military personnel is a lawful activity not a terrorist activity.

You KNOW there is no distinction in international law between on and off duty, active and reserve military personnel. They are all lawful targets.

As to materiel, all I have ever heard of are buses which you KNOW are a military asset.

Why do you keep posting things you KNOW are false? Your posts are indistinguishable from deliberate lies.

If you believe I am in error on the conventions of war please feel free to recite the error with citation from the appropriate treaty. Why not read them for the first time instead of pretending you know that they contain and to which Israel has acceded?

And as you KNOW the shopping malls where the suicide bombers who you KNOW don't identify themselves as suicide bombers (to blend into the population) enter before they blow themselves and others to their respective gods are attacking prime military targets when they enter those malls. You KNOW this, right?

I have never said that you are in error on the conventions of war. I just keep reminding you of the fact that both sides are guilty of them . You just like to forget that there are two sides to a war. You seem to think that this is a war in which only one side is fighting because you don't like the religion of one of the combatants. I don't like the religion of either side.

— George Carlin

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Netanyahu

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

That's my point!

*shakes fist*

Always so eager to jump on something. I think you've really overdone it with your emotional investment against the jews. It has blinded you to their diversity and made your strategies intractable, and therefore flawed to widescale acceptance. You have to understand your opposition in multiple facets, and acknowledge diversity of thought or action when exemplified, else your arguments appear weak and naive.
The Germans were able to become a peaceful and industrious people once the threats that allowed Hitler to gain power in the first place were removed. The same can be true for Israel. Give the Palestinians their land, make them accept the reality of Israel by making them PART of Israel, and topple the governments currently in power, occupying the area through the UN until democracy is restored.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

Indeed Watcher, the Palestinians were not well regarded in the middle east before the emergence of Israel. Basically, sand niggers who live in the least useful scrap of dessert in the region. They had, through honest work, developed the region about as well as Africans.

You claim to be an atheist yet you post like the typical jewish racist. Jews are not clannish; they are klannish.

As educated people know Palestine was a major source of soap made from Palm and Olive oil, eg. Palmolive, as well the major exporter of citrus fruits in the Med before before the illiterate shtetl Jews started arriving in hordes and droves. Their citrus industry was so advanced that they were hired to advise Floridians when they decided to start a citrus industry, Californians also. The quick start in the US is solely because of the centuries of expertise the Palestinians were able to impart. Your claims have been snickered at since the Jewish Agency started telling them. They are stories only jewish children believe. Or did no one ever tell you that?

Palestinians have been around for at least three centuries longer than Jews are also Palestinians. The pre-eminence of the Palestinians is clear from the histories of Herodotus and Josephus. There is no other source of information on the subject.

Quote:
Then too, as I constantly remind Nony, the fact of international law is that any scrap of land belongs to whomever won the last battle, not to the losers. That being said, they did not fight all that much for it. They kind of had the lion's share handed to them by the zombie League of Nations that was trying to establish that the UN was capable of useful activity.

In fact all you have told me is long discredited bullshit which I have clearly refuted and which you have never disagreed with. You merely continue to repeat the same discredited nonsense. That is not very bright.

You appear to have a limited mental capacity in that you are unable to comprehend the difference between sovereignty and ownership. And you have no knowledge of history at all. Palestinians have never made war on Israel. Jews began murdering Palestinian women and children by setting off bombs on marketplaces in the early 1920s. The Brits called them terrorists. They were clearly murderers.

As noted it is easy to get Jews to agree the Indians should have banded together and killed off the Europeans as soon as they started to arrive. It is quite difficult to get agreement that the Palestinians should have done the same thing even though they are happy to claim they committed the same genocide as the Europeans did against the Amerinds.

Quote:
I have a couple of thoughts on how the international community can actually fix this.

One: Bring Israel into NATO. Under the NATO treaty, an attack on any NATO nation is an attack on all NATO nations. The Turks will be extremely displeased because they will be the first responders when Hamas decides to wave their dicks.

A requirement of membership is that the country have no border disputes. Israel obviously occupies part of Syria which disqualifies it from membership. 

You have gone off your fucking rocker.

You don't want others to stereotype all Palestinians yet here you are equating all Jews to the KKk.

Excuse me but what does sand NIGGER imply to you? That is a jewish expression to describe all Arabs. It has been around for decades. I object to it and it is "off your fucking rocker" to object to calling Palestinians sand NIGGERS. Please explain your position in greater detail.

Why is it you do NOT condemn it? Because you are another bigoted Jew pretending to be an atheist.

Quote:
Godwins law. You sound like every ignorant theist that equates atheists to Stalin and Hitler.

I condemn racist bigotry and you condemn me for doing so. If you are going to insist upon faking being an atheist at least learn to do a better job of it.

Quote:
THE PROBLEM isn't that either side is all good or all bad. The problem is that both sides are stuck on labels and the powers that be on both sides are selling fear to keep their support.

The problem is the JEWISH occupation which is nothing but a 44 year string of war crimes which are worthy of the short rope treatment at Nuremberg. Palestinians do not occupy Israel. Criminal Jews occupy the West Bank and Jerusalem. There are not two sides to murder nor to rape nor to bank robbery. Neither are there two sides here. There is are only the criminal Jews and the Palestinian victims.

There are over 600,000 criminal Jews living in occupied territory. How do you manage to convince yourself that is onlly a matter of labels?

Who is so stupid as to claim criminals who freely admit their crimes is just a matter of labels? Are you?

Quote:
Do NOT equate all Jews to the polices of the nation they live in. I am an American but I certainly did not support that fuck wad Bush.

Why is it improper to equate Jews with a Jewish state? Jews do not disagree that it is a jewish state. The jewish state says it acts for all Jews in the world and I have yet to hear a single jewish objection to that declaration.

Quote:
As I said before, I do not equate all Palestinians as being the same as the rulers they live under, I simply do not want their current rulers in power. I am looking at the conflict as the complex issue it is, you are looking at it too fucking simplistically.

You do DELIBERATELY misrepresent their rulers which is a different lie. They are completely secular and you KNOW it. It is the elected leaders of Israel who are the religious fruitcakes and you KNOW that.

It is unclear you KNOWINGLY continue to lie about the Palestinians leaders and refuse to recognize the religious nonsense quotes from Israeli leaders which are not in dispute. Are you afraid to addrss the truth? If so, why?

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
It is fortunate for the Republicans that "anyone but Obama" is polling so well as they do not appear to be able to find a candidate worth running. If it continues like this it really might be a Ron Paul moment.

Perhaps the reason is rather simpler. The winner buys the recession.

Why should American politics matter to you either way, all that matters is that a long standing beef continues because neither of the children want to grow up?

Why would a Jew like you care about American politics save to subvert it to jewish interests in Israel?

Quote:
And the irony is that right now, American politics isn't about problem solving, it's about dick measuring, which is the same thing going on between Israel and Palestine.

Wjat is going on in Palestine (Israel is in Palestine) is millions of jewish war criminals are trying to avoid justice for their crimes against Palestinians.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

And as you KNOW the shopping malls where the suicide bombers who you KNOW don't identify themselves as suicide bombers (to blend into the population) enter before they blow themselves and others to their respective gods are attacking prime military targets when they enter those malls. You KNOW this, right?

Yes, you are correctly describing military tactics which are lawful under Hague V. What is your point other than proving the attacks are lawful? Covering military insignia until the last instant is a very lawful military tactic. Even Israel agrees the last instant shout of Alluha Akbar is the announcement. That goes beyond the requirements of Hague V which holds the last minute uncovering of military insignia even on a moonless night is lawful in a covert attack. The entire point of a covert attack is NOT to give the enemy a chance to respond. But you SHOULD know that.
Please READ the GD treaties for the first time. Are you afraid of learning?

Quote:
I have never said that you are in error on the conventions of war. I just keep reminding you of the fact that both sides are guilty of them . You just like to forget that there are two sides to a war. You seem to think that this is a war in which only one side is fighting because you don't like the religion of one of the combatants. I don't like the religion of either side.

By all your posts including this one you have demonstrated you are ignorant of the subject. Why else would you raise a lawful surprise attack as an issue? Why would you continue to "accuse" Palestinians of making lawful attacks if you were not abysmally ignorant on the subject? Every post of your on this subject is ignorant. You can correct ignorance if you wish. Why do you not simply RTFT Read The Fine Treaties? They are available in English.

You do not have the least idea what you are talking about. You have never said I am in error because you completely ignorant on the subject.

The Palestinians have NEVER made war on Israel. They have always been a lawful resistance to jewish war criminals.

And in the face of these very trivial examples we have tens of thousands of Palestinians slaughtered by the criminal jewish occupation forces.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Pacioli wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Pacioli wrote:

As you well understand, Nony, I attributed nothing explicitly to you, although it appears you are having difficulty with mere irony.

Quote:

Expressing irony in writing requires skills which are obviously beyond those you possess.

Quote:
I made the observations that you have yet to come up with credible support for your claims, or to answer my straightforward questions. I observed also upon the nature of web sites which typically support the positions and spurious claims you adopted. Whether they represent your views is for you to say or to deny.

I will not offer you the distraction of new questions.

Your questions were did not follow from the premise which was substatiated.

Ignorant questions amuse me not distract me.

The distraction is from the subject of jewish tyranny and the jewish dictatorship and the jewish war crimes.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

That's why I want to remove both groups of criminals running the show (the Israeli government and Hamas). You seem to like one group over the other because Hamas isn't oppressing the people quite as badly.

More deliberate lies. You KNOW Hamas does not rule Palestine. You KNOW Hamas does not "run the show." In fact you KNOW Israel financed Hamas to get it started as a religious opponent to the SECULAR Palestinian Authority which declared its independence in 1988 and garnered more recognition than Kosovo has today.

Or are you declaring you have absolutely not idea what you are talking about? Or are you declaring you are a sayanim deliberately propagandizing (is Hasbaraizing a word?) that you are shilling for the criminal government of Israel?

Quote:
End the oppression on both sides.

You are either a totally ignorant and not very bright Jew or you are shilling for Israel. You should demand a raise in pay because you have to make yourself look like a retard in public.

Quote:
The only reason you are calling the views opposed to yours "Zionist propaganda" is because they are opposed to you. Sorry to be the one to inform you of this but you're not that important.

I called it jewish propaganda. Israelis officially call is Hasbara, a word invented by Goebbels no doubt. Israel's official Hasbara website is a silly as its predecessor communist Hasbara sites.

As to importance I am apparently enough of a thorn in Israel's side for Larry Schiff of the Schiff family of Canada to call my son several times and threaten to kill him if I didn't shut up. A conscientious operator for Bell Canada was good enough to give me the name attached to the number that called even though it was against company rules. People are all kinds of sympathetic when they hear a poor old holocaust survivor's son was called by a Canadian Nazi. It is called digging your own grave.

Back to the subject. The truth is not propaganda. Even you do not challenge the factual nature of my posts. You only continue to repeat lies even though you KNOW you are lying. You really should demand a raise for showing yourself to be a liar in public. Or did you already get it? Is there a bonus system in the Mossad organization that propagandizes for Israel? The articles in Haaretz and the Jerusalem Post about the Mossad's internet propaganda organization were not detailed as to the payment method.

The articles did cover the creation and that "several" hundred were engaged in the pro-Israel propaganda as an undisclosed number being recruited to work for free for the "good of the Jews" even though Israel's actions damns Jews. As reported the propagandists are supposed to pretend to be disinterested in Israel and not reveal they are Jews. You failed miserably in the latter.

You repeat easily discredited lies over and over just like an aluminum siding salesman, right off some primitive Stalinist propaganda list. No matter how many times discredited you are unable to move beyond what has been discredited but rather repeat it over and over like a stuck record. Like the salesman you cannot deviate from the approved sales pitch. You demonstrate none of the flexibilty of a normal human being.

BTW: You can show this to your boss so he sees how this Stalinist propaganda bites you in the ass. I have used these exchanges to exhaust your approved list of responses and to construct answers to them all.

Thank you for playing.

And if you are going to claim I am a conspiracy theorist remember any one can review our exchanges and see you have not responded as a normal person would respond but always trying to claim it was two sided while never presenting any evidence it was ever other than one sided and despite all the presented evidence that it is one-sided. The least you are is a fanatical Jew so maybe you are doing for free what the Mossad might pay you to do.

But as Israeli newspapers have reported their government is paying hundreds of people to do what you are doing it hardly matters if you are not one of them. There are hundreds who are like you and getting paid handsomely to lie for jewish interests in Israel. If you are not being paid you are a sucker.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Vastet wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
That's my point! *shakes fist* Always so eager to jump on something. I think you've really overdone it with your emotional investment against the jews.

Again you lie. I have only posted against tyrants and tyranny. That they happens to be Jews means only Jews have chosen to be tyrants. No one forced them to be despots and war criminals. It was a free choice.

Quote:
It has blinded you to their diversity and made your strategies intractable, and therefore flawed to widescale acceptance. You have to understand your opposition in multiple facets, and acknowledge diversity of thought or action when exemplified, else your arguments appear weak and naive. The Germans were able to become a peaceful and industrious people once the threats that allowed Hitler to gain power in the first place were removed. The same can be true for Israel. Give the Palestinians their land, make them accept the reality of Israel by making them PART of Israel, and topple the governments currently in power, occupying the area through the UN until democracy is restored.

The only issue is to end the occupation by war criminals. War criminals who have personally chosen to be war criminals some even for the basest of motives, quality of life. We have now some 600,000 million Jews who are war criminals without defense and 500,000 of them live in Occupied Palestine. The other 100,000 live in Occupied Syria.

Look at the facts as reported in Israel by Jewish sources even the squatter run news sources. Jewish war crimes in the occupied territories do not significantly differ from Nazi war crimes in occupied Poland. The war criminal squatters put their war crimes on record six days a week and usually cheat on Shabbot to make it seven. Do you need a URL? Why can you not read what they say they do and compare it to Geneva IV?

These publications are signed confessions in any court of law.

It isn't even that hard. Israel provides electric power to Ariel. War crime.

Too hard to evacuate the squatters? Cut off the power and water and let them decide for themselves if they stay or leave. Continue to provide power and water and you are a war criminal as an accomplice to the crime of squatting in occupied territory.

Why is your mind so limited that it is incapable of grasping such obvious things? A century ago you could say a mule kicked you in the head as a child. What is your excuse now?

www.ussliberty.org

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
The double standard is so

The double standard is so ridiculous.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
?

It finds yet another Jew to hate to add to it's hatred list.  It is sickening. If it helps to feed it's gut wrenching sickness  then I too own a yalmaka and talis.   Adolph Eikmann woud just love it's ferver.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
 One of the rare times I

One of the rare times I sort of agree with you. I do love these token "peace initiatives".

What you forget is that both sides do them.

Stenger: We want peace. All you have to do is recognize the Israel as the Jewish homeland.

Abbas (and before him Arafat): We want peace. All you have to do is evacuate Jerusalem. 

Does either side want peace if they keep adding poison pills?

— George Carlin

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Again you

"Again you lie."

Projection.

"I have only posted against tyrants and tyranny."

Blatant lie. You've started a crusade against the jewish identity. You started it years ago, and you're just as ignorant of reality now as you were then.

"The only issue is to end the occupation by war criminals."

No, it isn't the only issue. And until you realise that you will always fail in your attempts to paint the jews with blood, and you will constantly look ridiculous in the process. So far, you've spent 2.5ish years here and sent more than a thousand posts to the que. And you haven't convinced a single person that you are correct. You've run afoul of nearly every rational person on this site, having been refuted by almost everyone who responded to you.

You are quickly approaching absolute irrelevance.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
So you haven't actually read

So you haven't actually read Hague V. What you describe as lawful is not mentioned.

You're a bullshit artist and you're not good at it. You're in error and I'm not ignorant on the subject.

— George Carlin

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
jcgadfly wrote: One of the

jcgadfly wrote:

One of the rare times I sort of agree with you. I do love these token "peace initiatives".

What you forget is that both sides do them.

Stenger: We want peace. All you have to do is recognize the Israel as the Jewish homeland.

Abbas (and before him Arafat): We want peace. All you have to do is evacuate Jerusalem. 

Does either side want peace if they keep adding poison pills?

Bingo, this is what Noony does not get. NOTHING is ever as simple as someone wants to make it out to be.

Which is why, instead of drawing lines in the sand and pointing fingers, I'd suggest he get those on both sides who really want peace, and want the dick measuring contest to stop, he needs to get those people to put pressure on their respective sides. There ARE plenty of Jews and Palestinians who DO want peace. The respective powers right now on both sides don't.

They are like the married couple which both want to be the alpha male and peace will only come if the other submits. That is not peace, that is not cooperation, that is manipulation.