The great big thread of Nony vs. Israel

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
The great big thread of Nony vs. Israel

For those who read my recommendations of The Jerusalem Post and Haaretz this is old news. For those who have better things to do with their time, such as forming opinion absent knowledge of the subject, the last week has become an admission of the obvious.

The one thing that was the unmentionable 800 lb gorilla in the room for months started being mentioned as an aside about a week ago by both the US and Israel. On Thursday in Israel the PM's Office said that when he spoke to the UN Netanyahu would address both the desire for peaceful negotiations and the 800 lb gorilla.

The gorilla is the fact that a state of Palestine can and presumably will take Israel before the ICJ, the International Court of Justice, for war crimes related to the occupation. Elvis has entered the building! Israelis have no defense. They are guilty as charged.

The gorilla is in the open. Izziehuggers take to the hills. Israel has routed your defense of Israel.

www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/netanyahu-israel-will-agree-to-upgrade-of-palestinian-status-not-statehood-1.384716

Quote:
Netanyahu told his interlocutors that granting the PA the status of a state would allow the Palestinians to go to the International Criminal Court in The Hague over issues like settlement construction. "But as long as it is less than a state, I'm ready to talk about it," a source familiar with the conversation quoted him as saying.

It is an admission of war crimes plain and simple.

Please folks, stop telling me I do not know what is going on but you do. Anyone who follows events in Israel would never have questioned Israel's war crimes.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Brian37

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Kavis wrote:
I, for one, am glad for Nony's constant vigilance in the face of the Zionist threat.  Just this morning, I caught my Jew-roommate eating a baby that was, by the packaging information, imported fresh from Palestine. 

And in today's Haaretz I found a report of the PM of Israel preparing to commit another string of war crimes in the occupied territories. I also read of a criminal (and fake) archaeological excavation and tourist attraction being set up by Jews in occupied Jerusalem. I also read two articles relating to West Bank crime where the combined IDF, Shin Bet and border police are unable to find Jewish criminals but managed to extract confessions from Palestinian children in short order. Selma anyone?

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

You get Palestine's rulers to write a public declaration that any government they set up will protect pluralism, dissent, and minorities, I will agree to put them on trial.

But, since you seem to be stuck in thinking that your reactions are not crimes and your blindly support your gang as if it's own shit don't stink, I cant.

You can get my support quite easily with a simple change in attitude.

You are doing the same shit my co-worker did in emotionally blackmailing me with his kid. He'd waste his money and then come to me with his sob story that his kid would starve or not have diapers when it was his fault he didn't have what he needed.

OF COURSE it is not the kids fault, but the parents are not doing anything to SHOW that they want a westernized pluralistic secular government.

PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG AND IF YOU DO I WILL JUMP ON BOARD

Yes of course you Jews demand your victims accede to your demands before you will give them nothing in return.

Do you not see they hypocrisy in your own posts?

Of course you do but your boss requires you to post from the script.

You know I disagree with most of what you say but there is one thing which I am just not even going to pretend like I think there is a hope in hell of happening, that is both sides living in peace together. Brian you are right to want those things, but even if they are given it is not going to matter. The only thing which is going to solve this is one group leaving or being wiped out. The other group is to easy a scape goat to blame there own problems on (In some cases it is legitimate blame). Best solution is to build the jews a new holy land in a desert in the USA. Yes I am kidding about that last bit although if they would agree to it it would be quiet a nice solution.

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

Could someone explain to me what the last 16 posts here have to do with the topic of Perry the apathetic?

Nothing, it's just that his needless venom gets stuck in my head and every time I see his avatar I feel like I need to help him out of his delusion.

But it is in some ways connected. Perry probably would support Israel for biblical reasons and be the idiot who'd ask his "friend" to be the limo driver and then tell his "friend" that Jews are not allowed into the Jesus club. It says so right there in the babble. If I had been a Jew after WW2 knowing that my Christian "friends" merely wanted to usher in the "end times" and had no intent in sharing, and most Evangelicals today still think that Jesus is the only way to heaven, I would have turned down the offer.

In reality, even without that, considering how behind the times mentally the Arab world was, back then, I would have advised Jews not to move into the dogmatic crack infested neighborhood.

Thats what gets me about Jews. Their "friends" don't want them to have a nation because they care in that they want them to join them in the cosmic after life. They want them to place second in the horse race so that they can take first place.

What happens to Jews in the bible in the end, would be much like a white guy in the 60s hiring a "nigger" to be his butler, but insists that he uses the outhouse.

Noony just burns me the most with his tribal thinking he rightfully accuses Israel of. Then he has the nerve to ask for my help and then uses "traitor" and then is shocked when I laugh in his face.

Black and white thinking is the traitor to reason. No one is a "traitor" to me who looks beyond labels.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:The Jews and the

EXC wrote:

The Jews and the Palestines both have a god that tells them to be fruitful and multiply. But he only gives them all a finite amount of land and water to fight over. So what other outcome is there but war? How do you have ever increasing population preasures and peace at the same time?

The Jews are just doing what the Germans did to them. The Germans needed living space and resources for their tribe. So do the Jews. What are they all supposed to do, let their children starve to death for lack of land and water?

And Nony aren't you a 'criminal occupier' of land once 'belonging' to Native American tribes. Maybe if you live in the Southwest, you're also a 'criminal occupier' of land 'belonging' to Mexico. Maybe you should just turn yourself into the Hague.

I love how Noony claims that this is not a religious issue and ignores what Palestinians would set up, and also denies that the Jews DO claim the land as a "Jewish state".

If a "Jewish state" is secular than I am Brad Pit.

It cannot be religious and secular at the same time. Mind you, I am not talking about individuals on either side, just the political climate on both sides that IS driven by religion.

And there ARE Mexicans who do still claim that the boarder states were once occupied by Mexicans so therefor our current state should give back Texas and California to Mexico. THERE ARE really people who think that.

But what these idiots forget, is that before their land was invaded, the French and Spanish took the land from those prior.

So all Noony is doing is picking an arbitrary point in history and running with it.

America was invaded, it was not "settled". But if anyone wants me today, to give my house up to a Native American, they have their heads up their ass.

If any group is more responsible for this current conflict, although all three Abrahamic religions to me are equally to blame, I would place most of the blame on Christians. I think the meme sold in this country is exactly how they keep Islam and Jews divided. It fits quite nicely into the end times prophecy Evangelicals masturbate over.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:ZuS

jcgadfly wrote:

ZuS wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:
leave them both the hell alone. Maybe they'd grow up then.

Yes, we should leave the rapist and his victim alone in the dark alley. Maybe they will grow up then.

More like the rapist and the axe murderer - quit trying to sell that there really is an innocent party here.

There are still members of both sides who suffer yet have not gotten involved. Though they always grow up, there are plenty of innocent children who've done nothing to anyone. Palestinian and Israeli alike.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:jcgadfly

Vastet wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:

ZuS wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Yes, we should leave the rapist and his victim alone in the dark alley. Maybe they will grow up then.

More like the rapist and the axe murderer - quit trying to sell that there really is an innocent party here.

There are still members of both sides who suffer yet have not gotten involved. Though they always grow up, there are plenty of innocent children who've done nothing to anyone. Palestinian and Israeli alike.

And that is what kills me, neither seems to care how their own children are affected. If they did, this conflict wouldn't continue.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:jcgadfly

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:
ZuS wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:

Then why were "I Spit On Your Grave" and the Charles Bronson Death Wish series so popular? Think Dirty Harry too. Maybe even Independence Day, The Seven Samurai, The Magnificent Seven, Casablanca. Every US WWII movie ever made. There is hardly a western cultural meme which is not on the side of the Palestinians.

A quick death by axe is too good for rapists. I don't give a rat's ass how rapists die. My only partiality is for slow and painful.

I am certain the rape victim wore a short skirt. The victim is always asking for it. Blame the victim if you side with the rapist.

Blame the victim if you side with Jews.

Hang with the axe murderer if you side with Hamas. I can play that game also, Matty. Do you actually give a damn for the people involved on either side?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Yes of course you Jews demand your victims accede to your demands before you will give them nothing in return.

Do you not see they hypocrisy in your own posts?

Of course you do but your boss requires you to post from the script.

I'm not asking you to give into Jewish demands, I am not even "demanding" shit. I am treating YOU like the childish brat you are acting like.

I do uphold justice. Unlike Jews I do not tell mommy, He wouldn't do what I said so I had to hit him."

Quote:
Two wrongs don't make a right. GET THAT FIRST then maybe you'll understand what I am getting at.

If Jews had stayed home where they belonged none of this would have started. It's like the criminal Vogel family. If they had stayed in Israel where they belong they would be alive today. Palestinians did nothing wrong in this. The Indians should have killed off the Europeans as soon as they started arriving. The Palestinians should have done the same thing. Look at how much better things would be today if they had not started going to Palestine in the 1890s.

There is no wrong in demanding justice from the Jews. It is the same justice Jews demand from Europe in terms of returned property and compensation and right to "return" to Germany even if the Jews who go to Germany never had German ancestors.

Quote:
You cannot ask me to support an end goal that does not include the protection of pluralism and dissent. That would be like asking me to support the Dark Ages because the Church that ruled it at the time came before the age of Enlightenment.

As you KNOW but keep LYING about the Palestinian Authority does all that while the Israeli government is theocratic, klannish, segregationist and condemns egalitarian ideals.

I am not asking you to do anything. I am asking you why you do not support Palestine over theocratic, Jim Crow Israel. You know my descriptions are correct. Yet your boss won't pay you if you deviate from the cliched jewish propaganda that everyone snickers at.

If it is not your boss and you are not going to plead you are so ignorant of the subject that your every post is a waste of bandwidth, what is your explanation for not supporting the pluralist, secular, enlightened Palestinian Authority and why you think theocratic, Jim Crow Israel is its equal.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Jeffrick wrote:
               It finds yet another Jew to hate to add to it's hatred list.  It is sickening. If it helps to feed it's gut wrenching sickness  then I too own a yalmaka and talis.   Adolph Eikmann woud just love it's ferver.

Traitors come in all stripes.

I have no concern there might be dual loyalties. I am concerned that there might not be.

"Traitor" THAT RIGHT THERE is why you cant get my support.

Traitor, disloyal, what is your preferred description of people who put the interests of a foreign country ahead of that of their own country? I am open to a different word as long as we agree as to what we are describing. US support of Israel is contrary to the interests of the US. If you disagree, explain exactly why you disagree.

Once we agree it is contrary to US interests then we need only a properly descriptive term.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Tapey wrote:
You know I disagree with most of what you say but there is one thing which I am just not even going to pretend like I think there is a hope in hell of happening, that is both sides living in peace together. Brian you are right to want those things, but even if they are given it is not going to matter. The only thing which is going to solve this is one group leaving or being wiped out. The other group is to easy a scape goat to blame there own problems on (In some cases it is legitimate blame). Best solution is to build the jews a new holy land in a desert in the USA. Yes I am kidding about that last bit although if they would agree to it it would be quiet a nice solution.

If there had been any justice in the world they would have been given Bavaria. That being said it is not a matter of extermination. It did not happen in South Africa where the divide was greater. When communist countries in Europe collapsed the 10% of their populations who were party members were not justly massacred. If Israel is wiped off the map I expect nothing worse than what happened when Jews wiped Palestine off the map. I am also certain the 5.5 million jewish refugees who leave will all be telling us about the 5 million whom the Palestinians massacred until the end of time.

Clearly you are reciting the kind of paranoid hysteria Jews have been telling themselves for centuries. It promotes group solidarity.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

ZuS wrote:
from: http://www.amnesty.org/en/news-and-updates/report/impunity-war-crimes-gaza-southern-israel-recipe-further-civilian-suffering-20090...

"Operation 'Cast Lead': 22 days of death and destruction" ... "The scale and intensity of the attacks on Gaza were unprecedented. Some 300 children and hundreds of other unarmed civilians who took no part in the conflict were among the 1,400 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces."

During the same time 14 Israeli got killed, 9 of who were soldiers. And that is basically standard ratio.

And if I remember correctly 3 of the nine were when they rolled their vehicle outside Gaza and 3 others were friendly fire.

Quote:
So I guess the victim scratched the rapist, and people who want to push that under the rug call her an axe murderer. Go fuck yourself, douchebag.

As you likely know the term hooligan in the eastern European sense is used in the same sense in Israel. It is parallel to the term wild. It essentially says hooligans are sub-human animals. So when it comes to Cast Lead statements by political leaders about that massacre are quite relevant.

Quote:
As the invasion wound down Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni declared that it had
“restored Israel’s deterrence ... Hamas now understands that when you fire on
[Israel’s] citizens it responds by going wild—and this is a good thing.” The
day after the ceasefire Livni bragged on Israeli television that “Israel
demonstrated real hooliganism during the course of the recent operation,
which I demanded.”

She demanded slaughter and wanton destruction.

And on the Goldstone report itself we have

Quote:
A former Israeli defense official told the International Crisis Group that
“with an armada of fighter planes attacking Gaza, Israel decided to play the
role of a mad dog for the sake of future deterrence,” while a former senior
Israeli security official boasted to the Crisis Group that Israel had
regained its deterrence because it “has shown Hamas, Iran and the region
that it can be as lunatic as any of them.”

“The Goldstone Report, which claimed that Israel goes crazy when it is being
attacked, caused us some damage,” a leading Israeli commentator on Arab
affairs observed, “yet it was a blessing in our region. If Israel goes crazy
and destroys everything in its way when it is being attacked, one should be
careful. No need to mess with crazy people.”

It is sort of amazing what they say when they assume the Israeli language cannot be understood by non-Jews.

And if people want to special privilege we have an impeccably jewish opinion on the subject.

Quote:
“There is no genuine difference between a pre-meditated attack against
civilians (or civilian objects) and a reckless disregard of the principle of
distinction” between civilians (or civilian objects) and combatants (or
military objects), according to Israel’s leading authority on international
law, Yoram Dinstein—“they are equally forbidden.”

Of course Law and Order fans know all about depraved indifference and reckless endangerment so the varagries of law are familiar to them already.

So how is bitching and moaning and swatting the hornet's nest working? From what I see it really hasn't done you much good.

More of the same isn't working.

STOP BITCHING and SHOW, stop hating and SHOW. Otherwise I'll give you the sympathy I give Israel, which is NONE.

I merely recited some relevant facts about jewish hooligans and the wanton destruction and murder ordered by their political leaders. Britain had to exempt Israel from its war crimes laws to prevent Livni from being arrested upon entering the country.

Quote:
SHOW ME with a written public declaration from Palestinian rulers that if they get a state it will be Pluralistic and secular and protect dissent. THAT and only that will get my support. A Muslim theocracy with mob rule by vote will never get my support no matter what sympathy I may have for the secular Arabs among the Palestinians.

Again more fucking lies by an izziehugger. Why should they need to state they will continue what they have?

Why do you not rather demand the israel theocracy end?

You know the PA is secular and Israel is a theocracy. Yet you post like a member of Israel's propaganda agency.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

EXC wrote:

The Jews and the Palestines both have a god that tells them to be fruitful and multiply. But he only gives them all a finite amount of land and water to fight over. So what other outcome is there but war? How do you have ever increasing population preasures and peace at the same time?

The Jews are just doing what the Germans did to them. The Germans needed living space and resources for their tribe. So do the Jews. What are they all supposed to do, let their children starve to death for lack of land and water?

And Nony aren't you a 'criminal occupier' of land once 'belonging' to Native American tribes. Maybe if you live in the Southwest, you're also a 'criminal occupier' of land 'belonging' to Mexico. Maybe you should just turn yourself into the Hague.

I love how Noony claims that this is not a religious issue and ignores what Palestinians would set up, and also denies that the Jews DO claim the land as a "Jewish state".

I have always said Israel is a theocracy. Another of your transparent lies. I have always pointed out your lie in claiming your can know the future. It is psychotic to claim to know what Palestine might do in the future. 

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Vastet wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:
ZuS wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:

What happens to children is always the responsibility of their parents. Criminal parents bring children to the scene of the crime they are responsible for what happens to their children. A bank robber brining his child to a robbery can't blames others if the child is harmed. The squattertowns are war crimes. The squatters are knowingly war criminals. That they choose to put their children at risk is their fault alone.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:
And that is what kills me, neither seems to care how their own children are affected. If they did, this conflict wouldn't continue.

Palestinians have always cared that jews murder their children.

The Palestinians have no place to go. The Jews could stay out of the West Bank instead of choosing to be war criminals of their own free will. When criminals bring their children to the scene of their war crimes what happens to children is the responsibility of the criminals.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:
Hang with the axe murderer if you side with Hamas. I can play that game also, Matty. Do you actually give a damn for the people involved on either side?

I side with victims of the Jews. I have never said I side with Hamas. The start of Hamas was financed by Israel. Why would I side with an Israeli creation?

I know, you do not real Israeli newspapers so you can plead ignorant of the scandal of Hamas getting its start with Israeli money.

To fill you in on what you pretend not to know Israel financed Hamas for the purpose of CREATING an islamic organization to compete with the SECULAR PLO. Thus Israel created the basis for the propaganda which you, as a jewish shill, are repeating.

You either know this or you are too ignorant of the subject to have an opinion on it.

Would you like to go into the Israeli government's "price tag" attacks over the years attempting to incite Palestinian violence while blaming it on "innocent" jewish extremists whom they can never find? There is a whole round of them going on right now.

Would you like to talk about the Israeli government's attacks on Jews using graffiti in Arabic to incite them to violence? Also well known in Israel.

Would you like to talk about Jews torturing children extract confessions to crimes too?

I've got a million of them ALL from impeccable sources which are both jewish and Israeli.

www.ussliberty.org

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

I side with victims of the Jews. I have never said I side with Hamas. The start of Hamas was financed by Israel. Why would I side with an Israeli creation?

I know, you do not real Israeli newspapers so you can plead ignorant of the scandal of Hamas getting its start with Israeli money.

To fill you in on what you pretend not to know Israel financed Hamas for the purpose of CREATING an islamic organization to compete with the SECULAR PLO. Thus Israel created the basis for the propaganda which you, as a jewish shill, are repeating.

You either know this or you are too ignorant of the subject to have an opinion on it.

Would you like to go into the Israeli government's "price tag" attacks over the years attempting to incite Palestinian violence while blaming it on "innocent" jewish extremists whom they can never find? There is a whole round of them going on right now.

Would you like to talk about the Israeli government's attacks on Jews using graffiti in Arabic to incite them to violence? Also well known in Israel.

Would you like to talk about Jews torturing children extract confessions to crimes too?

I've got a million of them ALL from impeccable sources which are both jewish and Israeli.

But you don't side with the victims of Hamas? Interesting as it's the same group of people.

Funny how they became a creation of Israel after I reminded you where they're governing from, isn't it?

As for your "impeccable sources" could I see them before you manipulate them please? And would you please make up your mind on whether Jews and Israelis are the same or not? It changes with the wind with you. 

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ZuS wrote:jcgadfly

ZuS wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Bad analogy. Again, should I say to those who challenged the Church of the Dark ages to shut up b because the Church was established before those who challenged them?

Should I support slavery because it was established before people challenged it? PALESTINE currently has no desire to move into the modern world. It would not set up a pluralistic government. I WILL NEVER SUPPORT Palestine as long as that is the case.

YOU'd have a case if those in Palestine wanted to get with the modern world. THEY DONT.

You are stuck on boarders and thinking short term. Long term I want to see a pluralistic society that protects dissent. LONG TERM that would be far better than a Muslim theocracy with mob rule by vote.

There is no "rape victim" in this situation. There are merely brats on both sides who don't give a shit about peace.

This is more like a married couple who beats the shit out of each other and when the cops show up they refuse to press charges. The cops leave and they start beating the shit out of each other again. THAT is what is going on.

There are no victims here, there are just fucking idiots on both sides.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

ZuS wrote:
from: http://www.amnesty.org/en/news-and-updates/report/impunity-war-crimes-gaza-southern-israel-recipe-further-civilian-suffering-20090...

"Operation 'Cast Lead': 22 days of death and destruction" ... "The scale and intensity of the attacks on Gaza were unprecedented. Some 300 children and hundreds of other unarmed civilians who took no part in the conflict were among the 1,400 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces."

During the same time 14 Israeli got killed, 9 of who were soldiers. And that is basically standard ratio.

And if I remember correctly 3 of the nine were when they rolled their vehicle outside Gaza and 3 others were friendly fire.

Quote:
So I guess the victim scratched the rapist, and people who want to push that under the rug call her an axe murderer. Go fuck yourself, douchebag.

As you likely know the term hooligan in the eastern European sense is used in the same sense in Israel. It is parallel to the term wild. It essentially says hooligans are sub-human animals. So when it comes to Cast Lead statements by political leaders about that massacre are quite relevant.

Quote:
As the invasion wound down Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni declared that it had
“restored Israel’s deterrence ... Hamas now understands that when you fire on
[Israel’s] citizens it responds by going wild—and this is a good thing.” The
day after the ceasefire Livni bragged on Israeli television that “Israel
demonstrated real hooliganism during the course of the recent operation,
which I demanded.”

She demanded slaughter and wanton destruction.

And on the Goldstone report itself we have

Quote:
A former Israeli defense official told the International Crisis Group that
“with an armada of fighter planes attacking Gaza, Israel decided to play the
role of a mad dog for the sake of future deterrence,” while a former senior
Israeli security official boasted to the Crisis Group that Israel had
regained its deterrence because it “has shown Hamas, Iran and the region
that it can be as lunatic as any of them.”

“The Goldstone Report, which claimed that Israel goes crazy when it is being
attacked, caused us some damage,” a leading Israeli commentator on Arab
affairs observed, “yet it was a blessing in our region. If Israel goes crazy
and destroys everything in its way when it is being attacked, one should be
careful. No need to mess with crazy people.”

It is sort of amazing what they say when they assume the Israeli language cannot be understood by non-Jews.

And if people want to special privilege we have an impeccably jewish opinion on the subject.

Quote:
“There is no genuine difference between a pre-meditated attack against
civilians (or civilian objects) and a reckless disregard of the principle of
distinction” between civilians (or civilian objects) and combatants (or
military objects), according to Israel’s leading authority on international
law, Yoram Dinstein—“they are equally forbidden.”

Of course Law and Order fans know all about depraved indifference and reckless endangerment so the varagries of law are familiar to them already.

So how is bitching and moaning and swatting the hornet's nest working? From what I see it really hasn't done you much good.

More of the same isn't working.

STOP BITCHING and SHOW, stop hating and SHOW. Otherwise I'll give you the sympathy I give Israel, which is NONE.

I merely recited some relevant facts about jewish hooligans and the wanton destruction and murder ordered by their political leaders. Britain had to exempt Israel from its war crimes laws to prevent Livni from being arrested upon entering the country.

Quote:
SHOW ME with a written public declaration from Palestinian rulers that if they get a state it will be Pluralistic and secular and protect dissent. THAT and only that will get my support. A Muslim theocracy with mob rule by vote will never get my support no matter what sympathy I may have for the secular Arabs among the Palestinians.

Again more fucking lies by an izziehugger. Why should they need to state they will continue what they have?

Why do you not rather demand the israel theocracy end?

You know the PA is secular and Israel is a theocracy. Yet you post like a member of Israel's propaganda agency.

Do you want Palestine to become a pluralistic society that protects freedom of religion and dissent? YES OR NO?

No pontification, no bullshit. Just answer the question. YES OR NO?

Just type "Yes" or just type "no".

I don't think you are that retarded that you cant answer a simple question.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

But you don't side with the victims of Hamas? Interesting as it's the same group of people.

Funny how they became a creation of Israel after I reminded you where they're governing from, isn't it?

As for your "impeccable sources" could I see them before you manipulate them please?

Are you incapable of reading haatetz.com and jpost.com on your own? Way back when news aggregation was just starting and the izziehuggers were threatening lawsuits for links to articles revealing the real darkside of Israel I was the white knight. I said to link directly to those websites as they were more damning than any secondary source could possibly be. Damnation right from the horse's mouth. They all adopted it. Thank me! I gave so many people an unvarnished source of information on Israel. That it is the most damning is not my responsibility.

Any American reading Israeli news sources will agree they are the most damning of Israel. Israel has a political spectrum. Problem is if you move it to the US Israel's far left is to the right of center in the US.

Quote:
And would you please make up your mind on whether Jews and Israelis are the same or not? It changes with the wind with you. 

The government of Israel says it is the same as Judaism. If you can produce a single denunciation of that claim beyond those I have recited I will retract I my assertion they are the same.

Since you pretended not to know Israel financed the creation of Hamas why should anyone think you have a credible opinion on the subject? Everyone in Israel knows it. When Jews created Hamas and Hamas does what Israel intended, why should I be sympathetic about blowback? If Jews did not want Hamas violence they should not have financed the creation of Hamas. In Israel there have been some very nasty political exchanges over the blowback. But you izziehugger propagandists pretend that you know nothing about it. I know all about it simply from reading their heavily censored English translations.

Since you did not know Jews have attacked Jews, Muslims and Christians attempting to incite violence why should anyone think you know what you are talking about?

Just as communists have always done Jews create violent incidents. As Marxism is Judaism this is hardly surprising.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

Do you want Palestine to become a pluralistic society that protects freedom of religion and dissent? YES OR NO?

Unlike Israel they ARE already a pluralistic society. But you KNOW that.

Why the stupid question?

Quote:

Why do you think you can get away with such crap? You KNOW Palestine is a secular, pluraistic society and that Israel is a theocracy.l

Who but a Jew is stupid enough to think the religion of an infant's mother establishes the infant's religion? What country uses that definition? The theocratic, tyrannical, murderous and criminal one called Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Why the stupid question?

Quote:

Why do you think you can get away with such crap? You KNOW Palestine is a secular, pluraistic society and that Israel is a theocracy.l

Who but a Jew is stupid enough to think the religion of an infant's mother establishes the infant's religion? What country uses that definition? The theocratic, tyrannical, murderous and criminal one called Israel.

Really? What are the chances of a non-Shiite becoming PM of Palestine? What are the Chances of a Christian Arab or Jewish Arab being able to run for PM in Palestine?

About the same chances as a Muslim has getting elected to PM of Israel.

You know damned well they are ruled by theocrats. Merely recognizing that SOME secular people exist in Palestine does not mean they are the ones running Palestine.

I live in America and I am a secular atheist, but that does not mean that most in my governnment are secular,.

NOW once again, simple yes or no question.

DO YOU WANT PALESTINE TO HAVE A PLURALISTIC GOVERNMENT THAT PROTECTS DISSENT?

YES OR NO?

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Why the stupid question?

Quote:

A pluralistic society that only that is only allowed one political party? If Hamas was a Zionist creation why would the Palestinians have voted overwhelmingly for it and make said Zionists piss their pants?

And you still haven't answered the question O friend of Israel. Are you really that retarded?

— George Carlin

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
"What happens to children is

"What happens to children is always the responsibility of their parents"

Your opinion. Fortunately most of the developed world has a less primitive view on matters.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Brian37 wrote:

Why the stupid question?

Quote:

Why do you think you can get away with such crap? You KNOW Palestine is a secular, pluralistic society and that Israel is a theocracy.

Really? What are the chances of a non-Shiite becoming PM of Palestine? What are the Chances of a Christian Arab or Jewish Arab being able to run for PM in Palestine?

Why do you want to pretend to speculate about future possibilities to cover up your deliberately misleading question? How would any future PM's whatever personal religious affiliations, if any, change Palestine FROM a secular government or change Israel TO a secular government?

However since the original leaders of the violent resistance against the Jews were Christians why would there be a problem? In fact when Christians were leading the resistance only jewish Israelis called them terrorists, no other Jews dared.

Quote:
About the same chances as a Muslim has getting elected to PM of Israel.

Israelis do not elect their prime ministers. As you know the party that wins the most seats forms the government of Israel. Kadima was that last time but the second rank Likud formed the government. What kind of democracy is that?

Quote:
You know damned well they are ruled by theocrats. Merely recognizing that SOME secular people exist in Palestine does not mean they are the ones running Palestine.

As I have suggested many times, if you believe I am in error you can present your evidence. You have not presented a single thing. I have present copious evidence of the Israeli theocracy. Therefore you continue to post things you know are lies. If you have evidence the political leaders are even remotely like the theocrats ruling Israel PLEASE post it.

Quote:
I live in America and I am a secular atheist, but that does not mean that most in my governnment are secular,.

NOW once again, simple yes or no question.

DO YOU WANT PALESTINE TO HAVE A PLURALISTIC GOVERNMENT THAT PROTECTS DISSENT?

YES OR NO?

And as you know it DOES HAVE such a government.

Do you want use pretend prognostication of future events contrary to history to justify jewish trailer trash criminals occupying the Palestinian people? Of course you do.

Do you wish to pretend you can foretell the future to justify the trailer trash? Of course you do.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Brian37 wrote:

Why the stupid question?

Quote:

A pluralistic society that only that is only allowed one political party? If Hamas was a Zionist creation why would the Palestinians have voted overwhelmingly for it and make said Zionists piss their pants?

Go to amazon.com. Search for a book entitled Blowback. Read the reviews to learn the meaning of the word in this context. If you had the courtesy to read what I have posted you would know I have already addressed this.

Quote:
And you still haven't answered the question O friend of Israel. Are you really that retarded?

How can I answer a question about the future which describes their present government?

It is perfectly legitimate to ask if I think Israel will ever have a secular government.

If you want to ask if I think Palestine will ever change from a secular government that is a different question.

If you wish to raise the issue of retarded then I will raise your inability to grasp basic English grammar. Your apparent inability to distinguish present from future tense is more than a mild case.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Vastet wrote:
"What happens to children is always the responsibility of their parents" Your opinion. Fortunately most of the developed world has a less primitive view on matters.

It is the presumption of law in divorce, custody and endangerment cases. Your knowledge of the subject is non-existent.

So tell me why married soldiers do not take their the kids to Afghanistan. If anything happens to the kids they can always blame the Afghanis and keep the kids there. Whatever happens to them is all the fault of the Afghanis not the fault of the parents. The parents are not responsible for bringing the kids to occupied Afghanistan according to you.

Yes it is occupied but it is a lawful occupation. Israel's is not lawful.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:
Jeffrick wrote:
Could someone explain to me what the last 16 posts here have to do with the topic of Perry the apathetic?

Nothing, it's just that his needless venom gets stuck in my head and every time I see his avatar I feel like I need to help him out of his delusion.

You like the evil little gimp. Alfred E. Neuman before he learned to smile nicely.

Quote:
But it is in some ways connected. Perry probably would support Israel for biblical reasons and be the idiot who'd ask his "friend" to be the limo driver and then tell his "friend" that Jews are not allowed into the Jesus club. It says so right there in the babble. If I had been a Jew after WW2 knowing that my Christian "friends" merely wanted to usher in the "end times" and had no intent in sharing, and most Evangelicals today still think that Jesus is the only way to heaven, I would have turned down the offer.

Which explains a lot. Who would want to spend eternity with Christians?

Quote:
In reality, even without that, considering how behind the times mentally the Arab world was, back then, I would have advised Jews not to move into the dogmatic crack infested neighborhood.

One cannot save fools from themselves. No one can save them from their chosen folly.

Quote:
Thats what gets me about Jews. Their "friends" don't want them to have a nation because they care in that they want them to join them in the cosmic after life. They want them to place second in the horse race so that they can take first place.

Maybe that is Romney's hidden agenda. He was a nation for the Latter Day Saints. After all Judaism has its state. The Pope has his. And the Muslims have Harlem -- which is the Republican objection to Islam. All they know about are Nation of Islam Black Muslims.

Quote:
What happens to Jews in the bible in the end, would be much like a white guy in the 60s hiring a "nigger" to be his butler, but insists that he uses the outhouse.

The bible is silent on that subject. There are fruitcakes who pull unconnected verses out of context from all over both testaments to invent the Scofield nonsense.

Quote:
Noony just burns me the most with his tribal thinking he rightfully accuses Israel of. Then he has the nerve to ask for my help and then uses "traitor" and then is shocked when I laugh in his face.

I am still awaiting the word you think correctly describes people who put the political interests of a foreign country over the interests of their own country. Do worry about it. I know I will be waiting forever.

Quote:
Black and white thinking is the traitor to reason. No one is a "traitor" to me who looks beyond labels.

No labels for the Nazis or even Hitler. Some hypocrisy is overwhelming.

www.ussliberty.org

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Vastet

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Vastet wrote:
"What happens to children is always the responsibility of their parents" Your opinion. Fortunately most of the developed world has a less primitive view on matters.

It is the presumption of law in divorce, custody and endangerment cases. Your knowledge of the subject is non-existent.

So tell me why married soldiers do not take their the kids to Afghanistan. If anything happens to the kids they can always blame the Afghanis and keep the kids there. Whatever happens to them is all the fault of the Afghanis not the fault of the parents. The parents are not responsible for bringing the kids to occupied Afghanistan according to you.

The only reason that occupation is lawful to you, O friend of Israel, is that you don't like the Afghans.

— George Carlin

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Vastet wrote:

The only reason that occupation is lawful to you, O friend of Israel, is that you don't like the Afghans.

The requirements for a lawful occupation are spelled out in Geneva IV. You are invited to read it and learn what you are lying about for the first time and state what is unlawful. Pardon. You can be either ignorant and not lying or not ignorant and be lying. Your choice. Call it. When you discover the first colony of civilian, American criminal squatters in Afghanistan you be sure to tell the world about it.

www.ussliberty.org

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Vastet wrote:

The requirements for a lawful occupation are spelled out in Geneva IV. You are invited to read it and learn what you are lying about for the first time and state what is unlawful. Pardon. You can be either ignorant and not lying or not ignorant and be lying. Your choice. Call it. When you discover the first colony of civilian, American criminal squatters in Afghanistan you be sure to tell the world about it.

Is that like the Hague V that you didn't read? Citation please and I will happily show you where you're wrong again.

— George Carlin

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
DISLOYAL, TREACHEROUS, TRAITORS Americans

I am still waiting for a term to describe those who put the interests of Israel ahead of the interests of the US.

Grow a pair. The entire tea party movement needs a good adjective.

The two most influential lobbies for Israel in the US are AIPAC and the US Congress. Of course Congress does it for money and AIPAC felons as unregistered agents of another country.

www.ussliberty.org

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:I am

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

I am still waiting for a term to describe those who put the interests of Israel ahead of the interests of the US.

The two most influential lobbies for Israel in the US are AIPAC and the US Congress. Of course Congress does it for money and AIPAC felons as unregistered agents of another country.

No disagreement. Cite the relevant passage in Geneva IV.

The Arabs supporting the Palestinians are just as large of bastards - they're just not as well funded.

— George Carlin

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:A_Nony_Mouse

jcgadfly wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

The Arabs supporting the Palestinians are just as large of bastards - they're just not as well funded.

Thats what he doesn't want to get. As soon as he realizes this is a pissing contest, and that WE, meaning you and I, are not all against him, and our support HAS to be conditional.

It has to be because the end result RIGHT NOW, if Palestine got a Muslim  state and Israel got a Jewish State, it would just create a bigger separation to allow each side to do far worse than they are now. And that separation would allow the rest of the world to be dragged into a war, which right now, is local.

The only way to solve this conflict is for BOTH sides to kick out their tribal gang leaders and put in people who are secular and seek the protection of pluralism and protection of dissent.

"All or nothing" is the mentality of both sides and caught in the middle are people like you and me, more importantly the secular people physically there, ON both sides who are being dominated by people who don't give a shit who gets caught up in it.

BOTH SIDES have their heads up their asses and BOTH SIDES don't give a shit whom they murder.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:It is the

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

You prove your ignorance of reality once again. Clearly you're far too uneducated on the topic to understand.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
Jeffrick wrote:

You like the evil little gimp. Alfred E. Neuman before he learned to smile nicely.

Quote:

Quote:

One cannot save fools from themselves. No one can save them from their chosen folly.

Quote:

Maybe that is Romney's hidden agenda. He was a nation for the Latter Day Saints. After all Judaism has its state. The Pope has his. And the Muslims have Harlem -- which is the Republican objection to Islam. All they know about are Nation of Islam Black Muslims.

Quote:

The bible is silent on that subject. There are fruitcakes who pull unconnected verses out of context from all over both testaments to invent the Scofield nonsense.

Quote:

I am still awaiting the word you think correctly describes people who put the political interests of a foreign country over the interests of their own country. Do worry about it. I know I will be waiting forever.

Quote:

Hitler based his dogmatism on labels and had litmus tests which is what made him a monster. NOW, if you don't consider yourself a "monster' do not expect me to blindly support you without the ability to question your actions or the end goal of the Palestinians.

How you think your blind loyalty is any different than Hitler demanded is laughable.

You, "Support my side or I will kick your ass"

Threats are so convincing. When Hitler did that he had his ass handed to him. And your delusional utopia thinking is just as underwhelming and mundane.

NOW once again, strictly speaking for myself, not my government. I think life is better for more people when it is an open society under governments that provide protection of pluralism and dissent.

I find it hard to believe you say you support that. I really would love to truly believe that. But your actions and words and pathetic ad homins seem more to me like a childish brat who throws a fit when they don't get everything they want.

IF I truly thought Palestine wanted to end up with a society that allowed Jews, Christians and atheists and non-Shiites the same rights as the majority, I would jump on board in a heart beat. THAT is NOT currently what I see coming from that side.

IF IF IF IF IF IF I am wrong, and I do want to be proven wrong, it is up to you to prove it by doing your part to make it happen.

What you wont get is blind loyalty without question.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

This comment has been moved here.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
It is fortunate for the Republicans that "anyone but Obama" is polling so well as they do not appear to be able to find a candidate worth running. If it continues like this it really might be a Ron Paul moment.

Perhaps the reason is rather simpler. The winner buys the recession.

Why should American politics matter to you either way, all that matters is that a long standing beef continues because neither of the children want to grow up?

Why would a Jew like you care about American politics save to subvert it to jewish interests in Israel?

Quote:
And the irony is that right now, American politics isn't about problem solving, it's about dick measuring, which is the same thing going on between Israel and Palestine.

Wjat is going on in Palestine (Israel is in Palestine) is millions of jewish war criminals are trying to avoid justice for their crimes against Palestinians.

Yeah! We should be subverting American politics to the Islamic interests in Saudi Arabia! How about this? We keep religion (even your favorite one) the hell out of it.

Nations have interests not friends. Saudi and several neighboring countries have oil. Israel has nothing. QED

Quote:
Wow! They have found common ground! The Jewish war criminals and the Palestinian are both trying to avoid justice for their crimes.

If you were to deviate from saying they are equal would you lose your job? Be run out of synagogue? The Nazis called the many resistance movements criminals also. Geneva IV retroactively makes them heroes. Geneva IV makes the Palestinian resistance heroes. After all, they are only attacking their oppressors.

Quote:
You still need to read Hague V.

Hague IV Art 24.

Hague IV Art 24 says nothing of the kind - there are no "ruses of war"  (an overt act is not a ruse) nor are they trying to gain information about their enemy. You just admitted that the Palestinians are war criminals by the same standards to which you hold Israel. How does that self-refutation taste, Matt?

— George Carlin

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:It is

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

It is fortunate for the Republicans that "anyone but Obama" is polling so well as they do not appear to be able to find a candidate worth running. If it continues like this it really might be a Ron Paul moment.

Why should American politics matter to you either way, all that matters is that a long standing beef continues because neither of the children want to grow up?

And the irony is that right now, American politics isn't about problem solving, it's about dick measuring, which is the same thing going on between Israel and Palestine.

Kavis
atheist
Kavis's picture
User is offlineOffline
I, for one, am glad for

I, for one, am glad for Nony's constant vigilance in the face of the Zionist threat.  Just this morning, I caught my Jew-roommate eating a baby that was, by the packaging information, imported fresh from Palestine. 

Religion is a virus.
Fight the infection.

Pacioli
atheist
Pacioli's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nony keeps it to the fore

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Pacioli wrote:
Apropos WW II and Nony's unsupported claims against which I have provided contrary historical evidence from German archives.  Trying to pretend you never said something which is on record is lying, Nony. I have already invited you to stick to your knitting, which offers you a form of escape.

Do you really expect to get the last word on having your failure and lack of credibility in this area pointed out? I will simply keep emphasising it so people can read it again and again. It will be on the current page for so long as you want to keep it there.

You are of course, as always, free to quote from my post what you assert was my lie. I always do that when I accuse others of lying. You can certainly do the same. Are you not better than me?

I have been waiting to make sure you were on a new page but I need not have waited so long.

I have already quoted your unsupported claims several times, Nony, and above I refer to sufficient pretence as lying. Do you need reminding? Posts #235, #253, #363 all provide useful examples of claims you do not support so may reasonably be judged false and their non-retraction effectively lying. That is what I have described above and that is the position.

Incidentally, Nony, whom did you have in mind when you wrote this in #253?

Nony wrote:
Why should 44 million people die because a Prime Minister with brain cancer made a grandstand play with a rash offer which when defense of the military dictatorship ruling Poland was impossible?

What was the evidence that they had brain cancer? Did you mean Chamberlain, who died of bowel cancer in 1940, or Churchill, who was not part of the treaty process nor PM when war was declared after Germany's invasion of Poland, and died in 1965 after a stroke?

My point in these digressions, Nony, the ones you persist in keeping to the fore, is that your information in this area is untrustworthy and you make no attempt to correct your errors, to retract or simply to grant that you do not know. Rather, you keep piling up propagandist and revisionist claims, with attempted diversions when you see you are being found out. Do you do the same with the Palestinian question? People would like to know.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Quote:

You mean you want to talk about the Israeli use of torture to get information in light of Article 31?

Art. 31. No physical or moral coercion shall be exercised against protected
persons, in particular to obtain information from them or from third
parties.

I learned about the use of torture from Israeli newspapers. Depending upon the newspaper it was either condemned or the whistleblower was condemned.

Quote:

How does your bigoted opinion of them make torture of Palestinians a fun exercise?

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Thats what he doesn't want to get. As soon as he realizes this is a pissing contest, and that WE, meaning you and I, are not all against him, and our support HAS to be conditional.

So you encourage torture too.

Quote:
It has to be because the end result RIGHT NOW, if Palestine got a Muslim  state and Israel got a Jewish State, it would just create a bigger separation to allow each side to do far worse than they are now. And that separation would allow the rest of the world to be dragged into a war, which right now, is local.

What does this have to do with the criminal occupation?

Art. 33. No protected person may be punished for an offence he or she has 
not personally committed. Collective penalties and likewise all measures of
intimidation or of terrorism are prohibited.

It is no secret the blockade of Gaza is to punish them all for the presence of Hamas. Israeli government officials say it.

Nor is it a secret that after Shalit was captured Israel arrested Hamas party members in the West Bank to use them, as the government announced, as HOSTAGES even though Art 3 (1) (b) specifically prohibits taking hostages.

Quote:
The only way to solve this conflict is for BOTH sides to kick out their tribal gang leaders and put in people who are secular and seek the protection of pluralism and protection of dissent.

What does this have to do with the criminal squatters?

Quote:
"All or nothing" is the mentality of both sides and caught in the middle are people like you and me, more importantly the secular people physically there, ON both sides who are being dominated by people who don't give a shit who gets caught up in it.

BOTH SIDES have their heads up their asses and BOTH SIDES don't give a shit whom they murder.

What does anything you have said apply to the war crimes Israel is perpetrating upon the Palestinians?

Do you really think the Palestinians should stop occupying Tel Aviv?

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Vastet wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
You prove your ignorance of reality once again. Clearly you're far too uneducated on the topic to understand.

Section III. Occupied territories

Art. 47. Protected persons who are in occupied territory shall not be
deprived, in any case or in any manner whatsoever, of the benefits of the
present Convention by any change introduced, as the result of the occupation
of a territory, into the institutions or government of the said territory, 
nor by any agreement concluded between the authorities of the occupied
territories and the Occupying Power, nor by any annexation by the latter of
the whole or part of the occupied territory.

War crime: East Jerusalem was annexed.

Art. 49. Individual or mass forcible transfers, as well as deportations of
protected persons from occupied territory to the territory of the Occupying
Power or to that of any other country, occupied or not, are prohibited,
regardless of their motive.

All the expulsions are war crimes.

Art. 53. Any destruction by the Occupying Power of real or personal property
belonging individually or collectively to private persons, or to the State,
or to other public authorities, or to social or cooperative organizations,
is prohibited, except where such destruction is rendered absolutely
necessary by military operations.

Art. 54. The Occupying Power may not alter the status of public officials or
judges in the occupied territories, or in any way apply sanctions to or take
any measures of coercion or discrimination against them, should they abstain
from fulfilling their functions for reasons of conscience.

You people really want to go into this?

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
Jeffrick wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hitler based his dogmatism on labels and had litmus tests which is what made him a monster. NOW, if you don't consider yourself a "monster' do not expect me to blindly support you without the ability to question your actions or the end goal of the Palestinians.

So if you label Hitler you are no different from or better than Hitler. That is what is called hypocrisy.

Despite your labels I think you are old enough to get beyond the Winston/Orwell view of WWII and its participants.

Quote:
How you think your blind loyalty is any different than Hitler demanded is laughable.

You, "Support my side or I will kick your ass"

Threats are so convincing. When Hitler did that he had his ass handed to him. And your delusional utopia thinking is just as underwhelming and mundane.

NOW once again, strictly speaking for myself, not my government. I think life is better for more people when it is an open society under governments that provide protection of pluralism and dissent.

I find it hard to believe you say you support that. I really would love to truly believe that. But your actions and words and pathetic ad homins seem more to me like a childish brat who throws a fit when they don't get everything they want.

IF I truly thought Palestine wanted to end up with a society that allowed Jews, Christians and atheists and non-Shiites the same rights as the majority, I would jump on board in a heart beat. THAT is NOT currently what I see coming from that side.

IF IF IF IF IF IF I am wrong, and I do want to be proven wrong, it is up to you to prove it by doing your part to make it happen.

What you wont get is blind loyalty without question.

Unlike you I do not support war crimes just because Jews commit them. I know the solution is not for Palestinians to cooperate with their rapists. You rant and rant but the bottom line is if the Hutus were Jews you would defend them.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ripped from the headlines

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/israeli-society-is-standing-by-as-settlers-take-the-reigns-1.389841

• Published 04:23 14.10.11
  • Latest update 04:23 14.10.11

Israeli society is standing by as settlers take the reigns

Even if some day the right is no longer in power or Israel is forced to give in by dint of international sanctions, policy in the territories will not change substantially, because the rioters are in control.

By Zeev Sternhell

Like every year during the days around Yom Kippur, the big question arises once again: How is it possible that we didn't notice the signs of the approaching war? But not only wars have early-warning signs - destructive social and political events do not come like a bolt from the blue either.

There is a growing tendency for the right to distance itself from "price tag" hooligans and to make us forget the fact that these belligerent groups, which are increasingly reminiscent of phenomena in Europe in the interwar period, are only the vanguard of the entire settlement movement. Of course, the vast majority of people living on the other side of the Green Line are disgusted by the torching of mosques, but I don't recall that many of them went out to demonstrate against the pogrom that took place in Anatot at the end of last week, nor that they condemn the daily harassment of Palestinian farmers, the uprooting of trees or the daily reign of terror in Hebron.

They consider the torching of mosques unnecessary and harmful, but daily control over the lives of Palestinians helps to perpetuate the occupation regime, and here the hilltop gangs play an important role in the service of the settlements: The hooligans' activity is living proof of the hopelessness of contemplating any change in the territories. After all, these gangs are drawing the boundaries of the government's power: Even if some day the right is no longer in power or Israel is forced to give in by dint of international sanctions, policy in the territories will not change substantially, because there the rioters are in control, in cooperation with the police and the army and with the general consensus of silence. They hold all the cards; threatening the possibility of a violent uprising against any government that does not serve their interests. 

Under these circumstances, any negotiations for an agreement with the Palestinians, whether direct or indirect, are no more than a sad joke. The truth is that Israeli society and its governmental institutions are standing by helplessly in the face of the settlers' regime of fear and blackmail.

The other arm of the pincers closing in on Israel is that of the "respectable right." The two arms combine symbolically in the person of the justice minister: Well ensconced among Israel's wealthiest citizens, Yaakov Neeman serves in the present administration as the envoy of secular and "socially oriented" Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman and, at the same time, does not conceal the fact that he hopes for the implementation of a halakhic (religious) rule of law.

The religious community and the secular ultra-nationalists do, in fact, have a common basis and common objectives: They all consider the principle of Jewish supremacy as the only basis for Zionism and for Israel's existence. Just like ultra-nationalists in Europe during the dark period of the previous century, just like racists all over Europe today, the Israeli ultra-nationalists nurture ethnic solidarity by means of xenophobia and hatred of the other.

In their eyes, a community of all the citizens of the state, which includes the Arabs, is an artificial community, just as the concept of citizenship is artificial, and therefore inferior to the ethno-religious community, which they consider natural. Religion serves as a tool to exalt the privileged Jew and to trample those inferior to him. In this overarching concept, human rights and universal values are seen as infantile principles.

In this situation, signs of disintegration are multiplying in all areas of life. Antidemocratic legislation that has already been approved in the Knesset, with the support of Kadima, and legislation yet to come, is encouraging the erosion of liberal components of state education. That is also how we have come to accept as self-evident the expulsion of foreigners whose children were born in Israel and - according to accepted practice all over the Western world - should have been considered Israeli to all intents and purposes.

These are only a few examples that make radical, Israeli ultra-nationalism seem retrograde and alienated from the best of the democratic tradition. We can reasonably assume that there will be a continuation.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Why would a Jew like you care about American politics save to subvert it to jewish interests in Israel?

Quote:

Wjat is going on in Palestine (Israel is in Palestine) is millions of jewish war criminals are trying to avoid justice for their crimes against Palestinians.

Yeah! We should be subverting American politics to the Islamic interests in Saudi Arabia! How about this? We keep religion (even your favorite one) the hell out of it.

Nations have interests not friends. Saudi and several neighboring countries have oil. Israel has nothing. QED

Quote:
Wow! They have found common ground! The Jewish war criminals and the Palestinian are both trying to avoid justice for their crimes.

If you were to deviate from saying they are equal would you lose your job? Be run out of synagogue? The Nazis called the many resistance movements criminals also. Geneva IV retroactively makes them heroes. Geneva IV makes the Palestinian resistance heroes. After all, they are only attacking their oppressors.

Quote:

Hague IV Art 24.

Hague IV Art 24 says nothing of the kind - there are no "ruses of war"  (an overt act is not a ruse) nor are they trying to gain information about their enemy. You just admitted that the Palestinians are war criminals by the same standards to which you hold Israel. How does that self-refutation taste, Matt?

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/hague02.asp#art24

My apologies for any confusion in this matter. A ruse to bring a destructive device into a group of members of the military of the occupying power sounds quite reasonable to me.

If there are people present who are not members of the military, the military cannot claim protection from attack by hiding among civilians.

The good news is, as the IDF and Shin Bet and all but politcians havce said is the violence is being as controlled as best it can be so violence is no longer an excuse to avoid ending the criminal occupation.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

It is difficult to imagine you are unaware I am an American.

Quote:

Palestinians want freedom from Jewish tyranny. Jews want to increase the tyranny not only in occupied territories but also in Israel.

Jews are very KKKlanish in this regard. Show me the Jews who have rejected beyond those I have mentioned if you do not like my use of Jews without the unnecessary mention of a trivially small minority.

Consider Cast Lead, the operation in 2010 where the Israeli jewish foreign minister demanded wanton, discriminant destruction, aka hooliganism. 92% of jewish Israelis supported it. Every survey I found of Jews in other countries put approval in the high 80s.

www.ussliberty.org

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hague IV Art 24.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/hague02.asp#art24

My apologies for any confusion in this matter. A ruse to bring a destructive device into a group of members of the military of the occupying power sounds quite reasonable to me.

If there are people present who are not members of the military, the military cannot claim protection from attack by hiding among civilians.

The good news is, as the IDF and Shin Bet and all but politcians havce said is the violence is being as controlled as best it can be so violence is no longer an excuse to avoid ending the criminal occupation.

Again, a ruse or threat to bring a destructive device into a military unit to see how they'd react is different from actually bringing the device and using it.

I also understand that Israel has mandatory conscription. That doesn't mean that all Israelis are active military. Just like it doesn't mean that all Palestinians are terrorists because some Palestinians put bombs on things.

Your cheerleading for the Palestinians to continue the war instead of working towards other solutions is only helping Israel - I thought you didn't want to do that.

Newsflash - those soldiers and politicians want to continue the conflict as badly as you do so naturally they would lie. Lovely bunch of people you're siding with.

— George Carlin

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Section

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Section III. Occupied territories

Absolutely irrelevant. That has absolutely nothing to do with my last two posts.

But I'll play. The Palestinians are also guilty of war crimes by killing Israeli children. Your ridiculously ignorant attempt at a defence through attacking the Israeli parents for failing to protect their children automatically backfires and subjects the Palestinian parents to the same rules, thereby rendering the entire area as unsuitable for raising children, and making every parent a war criminal. You're so blatantly deluded and bigoted that it makes everything you say comedic.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

It is difficult to imagine you are unaware I am an American.

Quote:

Palestinians want freedom from Jewish tyranny. Jews want to increase the tyranny not only in occupied territories but also in Israel.

Jews are very KKKlanish in this regard. Show me the Jews who have rejected beyond those I have mentioned if you do not like my use of Jews without the unnecessary mention of a trivially small minority.

Consider Cast Lead, the operation in 2010 where the Israeli jewish foreign minister demanded wanton, discriminant destruction, aka hooliganism. 92% of jewish Israelis supported it. Every survey I found of Jews in other countries put approval in the high 80s.

LETS SAY for example you get the weapons to defeat Israel, how would the non military Jews who remain under your surrender be treated? Would they be welcome to participate in your new government?

After all your talk about them being tyrants, and treating them like Nazis, please don't make me laugh. I think you'd string them up like Mussolini.

The problem is THEY ARE NOT Mussolini. They are merely suffering under the same right wing rule the Palestinians are under. They just have a different gang flag they cheer for.

You want to accuse them of wanting to set up gas chambers for Muslims, but the way you talk it wouldn't surprise me if you did the same if you won.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
The problem is only Nony can

The problem is only Nony can see that Jews are black on left side, we just can't see it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi7QQ5pO7_A&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi97fXRkgss&feature=related

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen