Christians mocking a muslim

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Christians mocking a muslim

A Muslim is trying to pray and these god-fearing, Jesus-loving christians are mocking him by putting a coffee cup in front of him where he will bow and throwing coins at his place of worship. The idiot at the end say that Islam is bad because they will kill someone who doesn't believe the way they do. DOH!!!! He doesn't know his christian history. On one level I think this is almost funny. A fairy tale belief mocking a fairy tale belief like two children yelling at each other because one believes in the tooth fairy as real and the other believes santa clause is real. But on another level it just seems ironically cruel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPKWk8Kj3mw

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Antipatris
atheist
Antipatris's picture
User is offlineOffline
People enjoy being cruel.

People enjoy being cruel. Sad fact of life. Maybe there's also an element of masochism for the guy who's having his beliefs mocked, maybe not.

Sadism and masochism will still exist without religion, but I suspect that all the participants there are feeling very proud of what they're doing, and their religion encourages that.

If I were to watch that video, I'd feel ashamed in their place, so I'm not gonna.

Deadly Fingergun
atheist
Deadly Fingergun's picture
User is offlineOffline
That last bit, with the

That last bit, with the fellow saying something like "What kind of god would tell you to kill someone for not believing in that god?"

Someone isn't familiar with is bible, is he? My irony meter's needle is bent.

Big E wrote:
Clown
Why, yes, I am!

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I kept waiting for the steam

I kept waiting for the steam roller to enter and bring much irony and entertainment, but nothing happened.
Instead, the moslem looked like the very picture of faith your average 'respectable' religious leader would love all his or her followers to exude, and the christian swarm looked like that funeral protesting family from the scum of scum. Perfect propaganda vid for moslems.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
What's with the Israel flag

What's with the Israel flag behind the Muslim guy? this video looks set up to recruit suicide bombers.  Sort of sad really, imagine if all these people invested that energy into something constructive like a "fight club", that would be worth watching.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Christians STRICTLY IN

The Christians STRICTLY IN THE CONTEXT OF THIS GIVEN SITUATION, are the bullies.

But as others have stated, I do find it funny that one side mocks 72 virgins while promoting virgin births and zombie gods. It would be no different at a Si Fi convention if one geek were shouting "Klingons are real" and another geek shouts back "No Luke Skywalker is real".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

hatchetswngin
hatchetswngin's picture
User is offlineOffline
How can they feel like they

How can they feel like they are doing a service to their "god" or humanity at all.