The Pathway Machine Bible!

David Henson
Theist
David Henson's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Pathway Machine Bible!

I have been . . . in a rut.

Long ago, in the mid 1990's I had come to the conclusion that to try and have a meaningful disussion with a Christian was somewhat like trying to brush the stink off of a baboon.

Look! I said! To mine own self . . . look to the atheists!

Ha. The atheists are every bit as myopic and stupid as the theist.

Tried. I did.

Look to your left.

you see the badge?

Donate to the fucking idiots.

I keep getting traffic from this sad bitch to The Pathway Machine.

I just come here to close that link.

As much as I really hate to say this. You are the same as the Christian.

I'm going to go ahead and do this Bible.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Read the directions on your

Read the directions on your medication. It probably says to not mix it with alcohol...

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah David

There's just that one thing we are one-eyed about - a standard of evidence.

What were you expecting? We'd embrace your private version of OT interpretation?

Anyway, you big pain in the arse, good luck with the Pathway Machine and all the best in your life. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
David Henson wrote:I have

David Henson wrote:

I have been . . . in a rut.

Long ago, in the mid 1990's I had come to the conclusion that to try and have a meaningful disussion with a Christian was somewhat like trying to brush the stink off of a baboon.

Look! I said! To mine own self . . . look to the atheists!

Ha. The atheists are every bit as myopic and stupid as the theist.

Tried. I did.

Look to your left.

you see the badge?

Donate to the fucking idiots.

I keep getting traffic from this sad bitch to The Pathway Machine.

I just come here to close that link.

As much as I really hate to say this. You are the same as the Christian.

I'm going to go ahead and do this Bible.

All god belief aside. Atheists get in "ruts" too. So whatever it is that is bugging you, maybe you need to seek help or companionship outside this forum.

EVEN outside the issue of religion, when I get down, there are some things I wont talk to my co-workers or even my mom about, because they don't understand me.

If something is really bugging you, you need to deal with it first before duking it out here with us. We don't mind boxing and we do want you here. But we want you to have your head in it. This reads like "fuck it, life sucks"

I like to bitch about life too, but when I do, I don't get in the ring with my opposition in such a state.

If you are having a hard time with something outside this forum, then you need to focus on that first, and not any beefs you may have with us.

Take care of yourself first, that is my point. We'll still be here when you get back to normal.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog