Share your stories about pwning theists

Kilju
User is offlineOffline
Share your stories about pwning theists

A long time ago, a good man with good followers started a grand fight against the evil in the world. His name was Hitler, and his followers, the SS. Hitler was a bit extreme on his fight against theism, but he had the right idea.

Of course, I don't think we should be killing anyone, but I have been pwning them. So I started a forum about our experiences against theism.

In my junior year of high school, there was this foreign student from Italy. Usually, I don't like goth girls, but she was very pretty. She had long streight hair, and a cute accent, and when she wore skirts, you could see the shape of her perfect ass. I started to talk to her sometimes during class because we sat next to eachother. She was kind of shy, and usually talked to the guy on the other side of her. but that was ok. However, one day, she came to school with a cross necklace. I should have known. I just tried to talk to her about it, and why she was wrong to beleive. I was being pretty rational, and I intellectually checkmated her all the time. Eventually, she we just stopped talking to each other, she just talked to the other guy. However, on the last day of the semester, when she and the other guy went off to take their oral exam (They went by threes, down the rows). I went through her binder and drew inverted crosses and wrote all kinds of blasphemous stuff. After the weekend, I went back to school. Then on tuesday, people were talking about how she started crying during one of her classes, because someone messed with her stuff. They were all acting like she was so adorable and how bad they felt about her. blah blah. Yeah, I felt kind of sorry, but it needed to be done. The best part is, she never told anyone who did it, and if she did, no one has confronted me about it. 

How about your stories?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't know about "PWNING"

I don't know about "PWNING" a theist as a description, because no matter how badly you kick their ass in a debate they still are the child with their fingers in their ears "I can't hear you".

But I will describe my favorite argument, which I call "My two trick poney".......actually, I am thinking of renaming it my "Three trick poney".

In any case. My three biggest arguments which I have never gotten a credible, much less universally testable responses from theists.

My newest pet argument deals with the generic concept of a god.

1. There has NEVER in human history been a testable falsifiable example of a thought occurring from a non-material process. Much like a human running cannot happen without legs. The thought/running, isn't a thing itself, but a result of a material process.

2 and 3 deal with Christianity specifically.

Argument 2 deals with the biggest most important story in the bible, the magical birth of the alleged Jesus character. It requires two sets of DNA  to  manifest into a zygote, thus making virgin birth claims absurd.

Argument 3 deals with the death of the alleged zombie god claim of rising from the dead. I doubt anyone today would believe this same story if it claimed Jesus had his head blown off with a shotgun and regrew it back. Yet it is ok for these myth lovers  to explain away escaping rigor mortis after having all the blood drain out of his body.

I admire the patience of people who can meander down the Yellow Brick Road deconstructing the absurdities in holy books. I simply like to cut to the chase and attack the magic.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Kilju
User is offlineOffline
 Yeah, your totally right

Yeah, your totally right about them acting like children. I was telling the girl about how religion was responsible for millions of deaths a long time ago. She replied that no group is perfect, and how atheists were responsible for more deaths because of Hitler and Stalin. Well, I told her this "The difference was that Hitler and Stalin were fighting against morons, and the crusades was simply to destroy theirselvse." Pwned. Of course then she said "Never mind I odn't want to get into an arguement." and turned to talk to that other kid. Well look how that turned out, bitch. I'll definately use these three arguements in the future.

Recovering fund...
atheistSuperfan
Recovering fundamentalist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Obvious troll is obvious

Obvious troll is obvious

Recovering fund...
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
Kilju wrote: "The

Kilju wrote:

"The difference was that Hitler and Stalin were fighting against morons, and the crusades was simply to destroy theirselvse." Pwned.

lmao what? That's your "argument". What does that even mean anyway, "Hitler and Stalin were fighting against morons"? First off, Hitler wasn't an atheist. Second, are you saying the Allies were "morons"? And Stalin fought against Hitler, so does that make Hitler a moron, Stalin a moron, or both? And what does that have to do with theism vs. atheism anyway.

You sound like a troll.

Optimism is reality, pessimism is the fantasy that you know enough to be cynical

Recovering fund...
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
Kilju wrote:  A long time

Kilju wrote:

A long time ago, a good man with good followers started a grand fight against the evil in the world. His name was Hitler, and his followers, the SS. Hitler was a bit extreme on his fight against theism, but he had the right idea.

Of course, I don't think we should be killing anyone, but I have been pwning them. So I started a forum about our experiences against theism.

In my junior year of high school, there was this foreign student from Italy. Usually, I don't like goth girls, but she was very pretty. She had long streight hair, and a cute accent, and when she wore skirts, you could see the shape of her perfect ass. I started to talk to her sometimes during class because we sat next to eachother. She was kind of shy, and usually talked to the guy on the other side of her. but that was ok. However, one day, she came to school with a cross necklace. I should have known. I just tried to talk to her about it, and why she was wrong to beleive. I was being pretty rational, and I intellectually checkmated her all the time. Eventually, she we just stopped talking to each other, she just talked to the other guy. However, on the last day of the semester, when she and the other guy went off to take their oral exam (They went by threes, down the rows). I went through her binder and drew inverted crosses and wrote all kinds of blasphemous stuff. After the weekend, I went back to school. Then on tuesday, people were talking about how she started crying during one of her classes, because someone messed with her stuff. They were all acting like she was so adorable and how bad they felt about her. blah blah. Yeah, I felt kind of sorry, but it needed to be done. The best part is, she never told anyone who did it, and if she did, no one has confronted me about it. 

How about your stories?

Actually dude I apologise for calling you a troll. That was a little harsh, but if your idea of "pwning" someone is vandalizing their stuff then that's pretty lame. If she was some stuck-up Christian twit, then I totally feel where you're coming from - I'm just saying that it's not going to make a Christian change their views.

Optimism is reality, pessimism is the fantasy that you know enough to be cynical

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm pretty sure the OP is a

I'm pretty sure the OP is a Christian "twit."

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
I posted a thread about this

I posted a thread about this years ago. Here it is. Mine, from that thread (note: the thread is from 2007, so this happened in '05):

benfromcanada wrote:

Mine: 2 years ago, I went to a youth group "reunion". I was there for a few days. One of them was a sunday. We went to the bible study 2 or 3 hours beforehand. I promised to my friends to be respectful despite my atheism. We were allowed to discuss the passage and such, which would have ruled if I were comfortable with telling these people I was atheist and actually debating the legitimacy of this book. I don't even remember what we were discussing, we did go on to some tangents.

Anyway, some old dude said something about how even believers can be misled, after all, Satan was once an angel and he led 1/3 of all angels away. I said "with all due respect, that's no where in the bible at all, you're just making it up from extrabiblical sources." He told me about the morning star in Isaiah that fell, and I said "read it in context, he's CLEARLY talking about Israel, not a devil named Lucifer." He replies "but they used the word 'Lucifer'-" I interjected "Which means 'bright' and was a word commonly used for the sun. He was comparing Israel to the sun." The dude was red faced and completely embarassed, then shut up.

Later on, after the music was over and the sermon started, the same guy who I had just completely demolished in a few sentences took the pulpit. Turns out he was the pastor! The fucking pastor knew less about the bible than I did! I felt so awesome.

EDIT: I just remember one of my friends who went to that church telling me how I'd love that pastor because he was so smart and well read in the bible...yeah

Nialler
User is offlineOffline
Kilju wrote:  A long time

Kilju wrote:

How about your stories?

If this is true - and I suspect that it isn't - your a duplicitous piece of shit. It it isn't true,, you are doubly bad -a person who *imagines* that level of duplicity. Please share your name and address so that we can all share in the extreme depravity that appears to be your existence.

For information: what you did is stalker-level type stuff. You have violated an other person's space.  You are, in short, A creep. What you have done deserves no applause. Instead it deserves rich and repeated condemnation.

If you had done that to my son or my daughter I would - as an atheist - punch your teeth so far down your throat that you'd have to stick your toothbrush up your ass to brush them.

In short if you are telling the truth you are an irredeemable prick of the highest order. If you are making it up you are an even bigger prick.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Whoa. Tone it down on the

Whoa. Tone it down on the implied threats.

Don't need to waste that much emotion on a hit-and-run troll.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
WTF? you're completely

WTF? you're completely missing the point of this forum.  You're not doing us any favors by posting juvenile shit.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc