Guys, the greatest theological question is now answered

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Guys, the greatest theological question is now answered

http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=62318

Quote:

No, God's Penis is not a biological organ. I never said God's Penis was the same as man's penis. Obviously it wouldn't be. That is why I pointed out God has a Holy, Righteous Penis. That is to say, it's not the same as man's corrupted, fleshy one.

As I said when this subject first came up, once again: Penises are not just for sex & peeing. It is only because man is evil that he thinks of penises exclusively in those terms.

Man is made in the image of God the Father. That is the primary reason why man has a penis.

You cannot insert your evil prejudicial ideas of man's penis onto God - which is exactly what you are doing. God's Penis is not equal to man's penis. It's really not hard to understand.

Let it be resolved.

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
LMAO, that's funny, 'you

LMAO, that's funny, 'you cannot insert your evil prejudicial ideas of man's penis into God', that's gold.  I guess we can add omni-unscrewable to god's attributes.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
I guess this

quote really proves to us, if we needed further proof, the potential for amplification of stupid by human confirmation bias. This guy would pretty much believe anything, no matter how brainless, in order to preserve his existing belief system. 

He's wrong, anyway. If god really had a penis it would be a bull's penis or a T-Rex penis, not some tawdry monkey thingy. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=62318

Quote:

No, God's Penis is not a biological organ. I never said God's Penis was the same as man's penis. Obviously it wouldn't be. That is why I pointed out God has a Holy, Righteous Penis. That is to say, it's not the same as man's corrupted, fleshy one.

As I said when this subject first came up, once again: Penises are not just for sex & peeing. It is only because man is evil that he thinks of penises exclusively in those terms.

Man is made in the image of God the Father. That is the primary reason why man has a penis.

You cannot insert your evil prejudicial ideas of man's penis onto God - which is exactly what you are doing. God's Penis is not equal to man's penis. It's really not hard to understand.

Let it be resolved.

A man and his penis can never be resolved especially when there might be a third reason for its existence. This guy knows of a holy trinity of reasons for the peni ?  Sex, peeing and what else? WHAT ELSE? I got to know. It must be far more righteous than the first two reason. I got to know. I got to know. Somebody tell me please. 

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
God is perfect. If as a man

God is perfect. If as a man you saw his penis and it was beautiful would that make you gay?

Wonder what the virgin Mary thought? She must have said "Jesus" and the Holy Spirit said hey what a great name.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote:A man and

ex-minister wrote:

A man and his penis can never be resolved especially when there might be a third reason for its existence. This guy knows of a holy trinity of reasons for the peni ?  Sex, peeing and what else? WHAT ELSE? I got to know. It must be far more righteous than the first two reason. I got to know. I got to know. Somebody tell me please. 

Laughter.  Funniest damn thing I ever saw.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
It is funny when you bring

It is funny when you bring up god's privates in relationship to "his image". It is funny how they want to call this god a man, which would require and anatomical description of having a penis. But, just like humans in real life, we don't even like thinking about the fact our parents have "naughty parts".

But if "he" is non material, then the question becomes, what does an invisible dick look like? I would say God is giant invisible dick.

So if these morons don't want us pointing out this absurdity, then don't make claims about fictional beings that don't have body parts.Otherwise we can and will poke fun at such absurd claims.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog