Caesar's Messiah: Jesus was an invention of the Romans (website)

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
Caesar's Messiah: Jesus was an invention of the Romans (website)

ho was Jesus? Why is there no historic archaeological evidence of his existence?
Who wrote the Gospels? Why were they written in Greek, rather than Hebrew or Aramaic?
How did the Christian religion come to be centered in Rome? Why were the first Christian pope and earliest saints all members of the Flavius Caesar ruling family?

This latest ground-breaking work in Christian scholarship reveals a new and revolutionary understanding of the origin of Christianity, explaining what is the New Testament, who is the real Jesus, and how Christ's second coming already occurred. The book Caesar's Messiah shows that Jesus was the invention of the Roman Imperial Court. Their purpose: to offer a vision of a “peaceful Messiah” who would serve as an alternative to the revolutionary leaders who were rocking first-century Israel and threatening Rome. This discovery is based on the parallels found between the Gospels and the works of the historian Josephus, which occur IN SEQUENCE.

http://caesarsmessiah.com/

The delusional church has no more evidence Jesus is real!

I put this in this section because I have seen topics here before about the mythology of Jesus. Plus this an interesting theory that most of you haven't heard of and I wanted you all to see it.  Not as many people go over to the other sections.

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted wrote: The delusional church

VE-RY  INTERESTING ~ I signed up for the report, it makes you wonder !

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ken G.

Ken G. wrote:

VE-RY  INTERESTING ~ I signed up for the report, it makes you wonder !

Yes indeed! As usual Christians have no defense except for the age old Josephus and Tacitus defense which has already been debunked! They never even saw or lived at the same time the bible CLAIMS Jesus did anyway!

Why doesn't the bible give a DATE for Jesus' return??  Because they KNEW that if they give a date then he would NOT come and it would exposed as a SCAM!! If you don't even give a date then you say Quetzalcoatlas, Mithras, Dionysis, Osiris, Isis, Horus, Tammuz are coming back to! 

You know Krishna is supposed to come back too at the peak of Kali-yuga?  There's just as much proof of that as Jesus so Christians believe that too right?

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com