Teacher at evangelical Christian school caught molesting students for over 10 years

Recovering fund...
atheistSuperfan
Recovering fundamentalist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Teacher at evangelical Christian school caught molesting students for over 10 years

http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2011/06/elisa-martinelli-teacher-charged-with.html

Chicago, Ill (The Weekly Vice) - Elisa Martinelli, a 34-year-old former teacher at Dayspring Christian Academy has been jailed after she allegedly performed sex acts on three female students and one male student over a ten year period.

Martinelli's brother, 27-year-old Nelson Quintana Jr. was also jailed for having sex with a student.

According to prosecutors, the sexual assaults began over a decade ago and continued until at least March, 2007.

Investigators say Martinelli plied 14 and 15 year old students with alcohol and then performed sex acts on them in her home or in a car. In one case, Martinelli continued a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy for nearly a year.

The alleged assaults began back in 1998 with a 15-year-old female student in her 7th and 8th grade classes. That relationship allegedly continued until 2001.

In 2003, Martinelli engaged in a lewd relationship with a 15-year-old girl and her brother while the childrens' parents were away.

Martinelli then began a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old girl who was a student in her 6th and 8th grade classes. That relationship continued until March, 2007.

Although the sexual relationships went on for nearly a decade, the incidents did not come to light until April.

Martinelli was booked into jail on four counts of criminal sexual assault. She is being held on a $ 1.5 million dollar bond.

Nelson Quintana was booked into jail on one count of criminal sexual assault. He was released after posting $10,000 bail.

Optimism is reality, pessimism is the fantasy that you know enough to be cynical

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Now here is where the Pope

Now here is where the Pope pipes in.

"She isn't allowed in the confessional because she is female. We only cover up kiddy fiddling done by men. "

She cant boink kids because she doesn't wear a giant penis hat.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Sunny (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
 OK the brother DATED an

OK the brother DATED an EX-STUDENT whom graduated yonks ago! MAN the media blows crap WAY OUT OF PROPORTION!!!

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Damn! She the fugly one.

Damn! She the fugly one.

Someone needs to inform her that the world is not lacking for dyke couples where one is fugly. She really does not need to get the kids who are to young to hold their booze drunk if she wants her cunt lapped.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=