Will Kate Middleton Have to Prove She's a Virgin?

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/ask_the_answer_bitch/b235464_will_kate_middleton_have_prove_shes.html#ixzz1KYy467LF

Apparently people don't care much anymore. Coincidentally, the god of the Church of England doesn't seem to care much either.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
You mean Prince William

You mean Prince William hasn't been able to 'Free Willy!!' the whole 8 yrs they've been dating??...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Two people are getting

Two people are getting married. BIG FUCKING DEAL. Glad to see the church is not making a huge stink about it, even if she wasn't, and probably isn't. BUT SO WHAT,

What is it with celebrity? No matter how wealthy or famous someone gets, they still shit and will still die. If anything this display is obscene and a needless waste of the country's money considering that tuition rates for college students went up.

This family DOES not need to put on this show. It is a waste of money that could be put to better use for REAL problems facing that country.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think Willy

Has already taken care of this....funny Diana had to tho' ain't it?