God thinks you're an idiot!

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
God thinks you're an idiot!

In Postmodernism today, many Christians FEEL that if you offend somebody, you're not being spiritual. Or if you are not sensitive you are intolerant. If you call somebodies names (despite if it's true), you're being unspiritual.

But this is nonsense. God looks down on these puny atheists and calls them idiots. According to the Hebrew in some places, God even curses at these pathetic losers.

However, I shall give you some examples. It's to numerous to list them all. I will avoid Psalms 14:1 since that is the most popular one and is somewhat low key compared to the other ones.

So, as evidence, here are some verses that demonstrate that while these filthy low lifes are mocking God, it is actually God, that mocks them:

Quote:
Psalm 2:4 = He who sits in the heavens laughs, The Lord scoffs at them.

Quote:
Psalm27:13 =  But the Lord laughs at the wicked, for He knows their day is coming

Quote:
Ps 58 But You, O Lord, Laugh at them, You scoff at all the nations.
 

Quote:
Proverb 1:26 =  I in turn will laugh when disaster strikes you; I will mock when calamity overtakes you—

These are only a sliver of examples.God even gets specific with His name calling at times. These fools (atheists) are as stupid (God refers to them as stupid) as they get. Now look atheists, I'm not calling you stupid, idiotic, moronic, freaks, and losers, (parable on my part), God is. So as I reflect the light of Scripture unto the pagan atheists, God tells you that you're an idiot.

I like the last one. When atheists die, or when the wicked parish, I'd rejoice. I'm not sure what happen with the shameful indian's dad on here, but perhaps God rejoiced and mocked you in your pain.

So, my worthless losers of friends on here, next time a Christian says He loves you or cares for you, you tell him that he's giving you bull shit.

Tell him, Jean sent you.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

The Most Consistent Christian You Know!!!

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Ktulu
atheist
Posts: 1831
Joined: 2010-12-21
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi Temper

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Temper Tantrum,

The OTO which Hubbard was a part of believes they are the true Christians. They even sign their letters in Christ. Gnostic Satanism is truely the most dangerous, but that's not to say the OTO is the most dangerous. Though I did witness the Rite of Saturn once with my spouse. Pretty creepy.

Ya right, spouse... now who's being delusional.  I thought you gave yourself to Jesus, I know you're a never ending spring of pure love, unicorns and rainbows (well, mostly rainbows... and mostly as a sticker on the bumper of your car), but surely you can't be IN LOVE with two entities at ones.  You're definitely IN LOVE with Jesus, so how does your supposed spouse ( I'm still doubtful that someone can co-exists with your Calvinistic philosophy) cope with that?

Respectfully,

KTULA

 

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

The first Christian council was via 325, that's what I mean by early. Though there was a Jewish "council" in AD 90 via the refutation of heresy of the TaNaK.

Marcion was truly a heretic and was indeed the first one to formally canonize scripture. However, the Scriptures were informally canonized via recognition of the Church universally speaking. The need of the councils later was because gnosticism became rampid. Gnosticism was serious in terms of wide spread polemics at that time.

However, Marcion was not the first gnostic. Archeology and other areas of study suggest that Simon Magus may have started this (as found in the book of Acts).

Because he was rejected to have the power of teh Holy Spirit, he dabbled via the occult to get it towards demonology.

Regarding love. We are never to agape each other. I know Christians say we are and confuse things. Agape love is reserved only to God. However, there is a different love we are to have towards one another.

Also, I do not love my wife as GOD. So your confusion has to do with language and classification.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
Posts: 1367
Joined: 2011-02-06
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,The

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

The first Christian council was via 325, that's what I mean by early. Though there was a Jewish "council" in AD 90 via the refutation of heresy of the TaNaK.

Marcion was truly a heretic and was indeed the first one to formally canonize scripture. However, the Scriptures were informally canonized via recognition of the Church universally speaking. The need of the councils later was because gnosticism became rampid. Gnosticism was serious in terms of wide spread polemics at that time.

However, Marcion was not the first gnostic. Archeology and other areas of study suggest that Simon Magus may have started this (as found in the book of Acts).

Because he was rejected to have the power of teh Holy Spirit, he dabbled via the occult to get it towards demonology.

Regarding love. We are never to agape each other. I know Christians say we are and confuse things. Agape love is reserved only to God. However, there is a different love we are to have towards one another.

Also, I do not love my wife as GOD. So your confusion has to do with language and classification.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

With the Jewish counsel of 90 CE the OT Apocrypha was thrown out.  Matthew 5:44 but I say unto you, love ( agapao) your enemies, and pray for them that persecute you;

You have heard that it was said, 'Love (agape) your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love (agape) your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? — Matthew 5:43-46

I Thes 3:12 May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you.

John 13:34-35 (New International Version)

   34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

I Cor 16: 13Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. 14Do everything in love.2 Pet. 1:7 your godliness with brotherly kindness, and your brotherly kindness with love.

So Jean contrary to Calvin you are to agape your enemies ( so Jesus) All of these are agape or agapao and not phileo or philos.  So Love for each other is a part of agape even you r enemies for loving your fellow Calvinist Jesus said gets no reward?

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

yeah, I was pretty tired today. Generally speaking agape is refered to God, but there are exceptions. I actually have a comment on that verse once I get some rest. But I will comment somewhat.

While I was not totally clear on my language, the love of our neighbors (among other things) is also a love (agape) love of our father via following His commandments. So when an angle such as this is presented, yes, agape can and is used.

The LXX uses agape for marriage, but the N.T.

More on agape later. Oh, the enemies there I believe are speaking of enemies of believers since it is a quote from the levitical law and there were enemies among the nation of Israel.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
Posts: 1367
Joined: 2011-02-06
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

yeah, I was pretty tired today. Generally speaking agape is refered to God, but there are exceptions. I actually have a comment on that verse once I get some rest. But I will comment somewhat.

While I was not totally clear on my language, the love of our neighbors (among other things) is also a love (agape) love of our father via following His commandments. So when an angle such as this is presented, yes, agape can and is used.

The LXX uses agape for marriage, but the N.T.

More on agape later. Oh, the enemies there I believe are speaking of enemies of believers since it is a quote from the levitical law and there were enemies among the nation of Israel.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

Tired of agape LOVE?  You seem less feisty in you r recent posts. Are you OK?  Tired? having second thoughts?   Are you OK?  I will  be praying for you.


 

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15752
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

yeah, I was pretty tired today. Generally speaking agape is refered to God, but there are exceptions. I actually have a comment on that verse once I get some rest. But I will comment somewhat.

While I was not totally clear on my language, the love of our neighbors (among other things) is also a love (agape) love of our father via following His commandments. So when an angle such as this is presented, yes, agape can and is used.

The LXX uses agape for marriage, but the N.T.

More on agape later. Oh, the enemies there I believe are speaking of enemies of believers since it is a quote from the levitical law and there were enemies among the nation of Israel.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

Don't give me this love thy neighbor bullshit. You love fellow gang members and the potential of getting someone to join your gang. You could give a shit less about outsiders beyond trying to childishly try to scare them into joining your gang.

Your religion teaches the same gang mentality all others do. You love those within the gang and threaten outsiders. Your religion takes natural  human empathy and compassion and shits on it. Which isn't a surprise considering the head character in your comic book who is a childish bully and a tyrant.

You might as well be Darth Vader threatening us with the "Dark Side of The Force". Your pseudo caring is about as impressive as taking a shit, and unfortunately far too common in our species.

Humanity does not need your idea of "caring", which is nothing but a reflection of tribal narcissism based on myth.

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15752
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
And don't even attempt to

And don't even attempt to defend the "10 commandments".

The first one doesn't even reflect reality in a pluralistic society.

"Thou shalt have no gods before me"

I do not have to worship your god, no one does if they don't want to and OUR laws are NOT based on your bible.

"Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion" "No religious test" United States Constitution

. "As the government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian Religion" Barbary treaty article 11.

"Dont take the lords' name in vein"

Can legally do that, and cannot be arrested or put to death for doing such. I can legally say "Fuck Jesus" or "Fuck Allah" just as it is legal for you to say "fuck atheists".

And funny how the top of this obscene list has nothing to do with human suffering or compassion, but "Obey me and might makes right".

Seems with all the pain and suffering going on in the world your deadbeat of a dictator god should worry less about which ass human's kiss or getting poked fun of, and should care more about pain and suffering. So this list is yet another reflection of a poor concept of morality and reflects selfish narcissism.

You want us to worship a being whose top concern is to kiss his ass and not poke fun of him. Sick sick sick.

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

I had no idea the death of a duck was so exhausting. Christians do get tired also.

But I believe I have clarified the agape within the context of the first 2 commandments Jesus talks about. Loving God is expressed via the loving of our neighbors.

My article on it may need a separate thread. However, it is interesting that most believe agape love is an emotional love. Love in Christianity via agape has nothing to do with emotion.

Brian, you said you are not gay, then if this is so, why are you into animal husbandry?

From your side of the aisle, I can understand (but not agree) why you think God is a bully. After all, you will be receiving God's full wrath some day. For now, even you have common grace.

But logically speaking, you cannot see one side without the other. God is both merciful AND just. If the God that created the universe and all created you, follow my argument. And you despise Him (you say deny Him, but it's despise), then logically there must be a punishment.

You are looking at the 10 commandments that there is no God (even though you know there is Romans 1:18). Thus your faulty presuppositions is causing you to burn.

TG, what stage is your cancer?

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
Posts: 1367
Joined: 2011-02-06
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,I

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

I had no idea the death of a duck was so exhausting. Christians do get tired also.

But I believe I have clarified the agape within the context of the first 2 commandments Jesus talks about. Loving God is expressed via the loving of our neighbors.

My article on it may need a separate thread. However, it is interesting that most believe agape love is an emotional love. Love in Christianity via agape has nothing to do with emotion.

Brian, you said you are not gay, then if this is so, why are you into animal husbandry?

From your side of the aisle, I can understand (but not agree) why you think God is a bully. After all, you will be receiving God's full wrath some day. For now, even you have common grace.

But logically speaking, you cannot see one side without the other. God is both merciful AND just. If the God that created the universe and all created you, follow my argument. And you despise Him (you say deny Him, but it's despise), then logically there must be a punishment.

You are looking at the 10 commandments that there is no God (even though you know there is Romans 1:18). Thus your faulty presuppositions is causing you to burn.

TG, what stage is your cancer?

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

WellMy stage is considered terminal. I have acute myeloid leukemia.  I responded well to chemo which means they destroyed my immune system then built it back. So I presently have healthy cells for about two months.  I need to have a bone marrow transplant or I have a few months.  With the transplant I have 55% chance of a cure.  I have to go off the present chemo that I am on which regulates the tyrosine kinase which in turn regulates the production of white blood cells.  Somewhere I was exposed to some environmental toxin that cause my body to produce Philadelphia cells.  The 9th and 22nd chromosomes get confused and parts of them or exchanged between 9th and 22nd.  This causes the improper development of misshaped and premature white blood cells. So once I go off for the tesigna for six days then I have to start a new chemo to destroy my immune system again.  I have a 20 to 30% chance of problems during this 14 period. This takes 8 days. Finally after that then I get the transplant but must find people to transport me for 100 days and stay as my caregiver at the clinic for 4 12 hrs a day.   I have a 45% chance of my body not accepting the transplant or the transplant becoming aggressive and trying to kill off my body. After all its somebody else's immune system.  If I make it to October I will get my disability which was approved last month.

 

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi TG

Hi TG,

WOW, sounds like you're going through pain everyday. Is your wife a Chrisitan?

How much time do you have left did the doctors say? While I do rejoice when leaders of the reprobate die at times, I would hate to see you die. We've barely scratched the surface of discussion.

As you brush against death, is there not a time when you pray? Or do you mediate like Tilich? Do you ever think may you're wrong? Or are you stone cold no doubt absolutely atheist?

I mean, you were trained by a Marxist from South Africa in Seminary. What seminary did you go to? LOL. Union theological seminary? They're Marxist over there.

I wish you could have some comfort. I know you'll say you have your wife and kids and those that love you. But you know what I'm talking about.

An interesting observation of a stone cold atheist within the hours of his ultimate empirical experiment with death.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
Posts: 1367
Joined: 2011-02-06
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi TG,

WOW, sounds like you're going through pain everyday. Is your wife a Chrisitan?

How much time do you have left did the doctors say? While I do rejoice when leaders of the reprobate die at times, I would hate to see you die. We've barely scratched the surface of discussion.

As you brush against death, is there not a time when you pray? Or do you mediate like Tilich? Do you ever think may you're wrong? Or are you stone cold no doubt absolutely atheist?

I mean, you were trained by a Marxist from South Africa in Seminary. What seminary did you go to? LOL. Union theological seminary? They're Marxist over there.

I wish you could have some comfort. I know you'll say you have your wife and kids and those that love you. But you know what I'm talking about.

An interesting observation of a stone cold atheist within the hours of his ultimate empirical experiment with death.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Thanks. The doctors say I could have several years left with a successful transplant....stem cells you know work wonders.  Otherwise a few months. No my wife is not Christian either. She is open to the idea of a transcendence.  You should think about morning the death of even your enemy rather than rejoicing at reprobates. Obviously both languages are in the canon.  I pray for you. But my prayers are directly to the subject not  as an appeal to a god. I meditate like Buddha rather than Tillich ( who kept porno in his bay window bench to meditate by ( read his wife's biography on him).  I always think that I am wrong about things but i go with plausibility and probability. With the Gospels they are so fabricated that there is no reason to assume a valid Christianity. Secondly evolution does away with the myth of a fall. So No fall then Christology rests upon a mistake. I looked at variious process theologies and panentheism for a while but there does not seem to be a need to posit a pre-existence intelligence as long as Being is a potentiality from which existence arises. I was already a non-believer by the time I went to Emory ( Chandler School of Theology). I picked it to see what liberal theology was like since conservative seemed pure 24 karat unmitigated asininity. But so is liberal theology. I then studied philosophy which was as absurd as theology. I then switched to physics on my own. I have comfort but yea my comfort would be concluding my research before the fat lady sings.


 

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism


luca
atheist
Posts: 401
Joined: 2011-02-21
User is offlineOffline
Well, this sure is a

Well, this sure is a discussion-killer.
I hope you get a successfull transplant.


jcgadfly
Superfan
Posts: 6791
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi TG,

WOW, sounds like you're going through pain everyday. Is your wife a Chrisitan?

How much time do you have left did the doctors say? While I do rejoice when leaders of the reprobate die at times, I would hate to see you die. We've barely scratched the surface of discussion.

As you brush against death, is there not a time when you pray? Or do you mediate like Tilich? Do you ever think may you're wrong? Or are you stone cold no doubt absolutely atheist?

I mean, you were trained by a Marxist from South Africa in Seminary. What seminary did you go to? LOL. Union theological seminary? They're Marxist over there.

I wish you could have some comfort. I know you'll say you have your wife and kids and those that love you. But you know what I'm talking about.

An interesting observation of a stone cold atheist within the hours of his ultimate empirical experiment with death.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jean, the cognitive dissonance you must be experiencing has to be overwhelming.

You have a mix of human empathy, anger at how someone can look at death without having to be "consoled" by Yahweh, the bringer of threats and fear and the glee you feel as you rub yourself to climax thinking about another "reprobate" going to roast.

 

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
Posts: 1367
Joined: 2011-02-06
User is offlineOffline
luca wrote:Well, this sure

luca wrote:
Well, this sure is a discussion-killer. I hope you get a successfull transplant.
Well I hope it is not a discussion  killer. It ain't a big thing.  I lookat it as I one person and I like my life but a book is not any good unless it has an ending. I hope to be writing for a while before I make the conclusion Now on to the discussion. AND YES JEAN I am a stone cold atheist because I am not an idiot.

 

 

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism


Ktulu
atheist
Posts: 1831
Joined: 2010-12-21
User is offlineOffline
TGBaker wrote:luca

TGBaker wrote:

luca wrote:
Well, this sure is a discussion-killer. I hope you get a successfull transplant.
Well I hope it is not a discussion  killer. It ain't a big thing.  I lookat it as I one person and I like my life but a book is not any good unless it has an ending. I hope to be writing for a while before I make the conclusion Now on to the discussion. AND YES JEAN I am a stone cold atheist because I am not an idiot.

I like your attitude TG and I hope you respond well to your treatment.  I always try to define myself on how I do something, not on the result, or what I do.  If you live your life being honest with yourself, and realizing that not one of us are perfect, you have few regrets, and all are superficial.  If you do the best you can under the circumstances, then reality is simply what it is, wasting energy on wallowing in sadness, or wasting time on voodoo dances and snake oil isn't going to improve the situation in any way.

 

Good luck to you dude.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Best of luck to you TG. I

Best of luck to you TG. I have a close friend in his mid twenties who has a non-malignant but still dangerous and moving/growing tumour in his brain, and he just started chemo this week. They operated on him last year, but found they could not remove it without causing massive and irreparable damage. He's having a rough time, and I imagine you are as well. Hopefully all turns out well.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
Posts: 1367
Joined: 2011-02-06
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Best of luck to

Vastet wrote:

Best of luck to you TG. I have a close friend in his mid twenties who has a non-malignant but still dangerous and moving/growing tumour in his brain, and he just started chemo this week. They operated on him last year, but found they could not remove it without causing massive and irreparable damage. He's having a rough time, and I imagine you are as well. Hopefully all turns out well.

I will be "praying" to him and not god for his health.


 

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
You might have listened to Sapient, but you did not.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
..many Christians FEEL that if you offend somebody, you're not being spiritual. Or if you are not sensitive you are intolerant. If you call somebodies names (despite if it's true), you're being unspiritual. But this is nonsense. God looks down ..

Jean Chauvin wrote:
Many wimpy Christians today tell people that God loves everybody. .

 ..   ..

Sapient wrote:
Sapient quoted,  "But I say unto you,  whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire." - Matthew 5:22

 

 

 

Bible wrote:
Joshua 24:22 (NKJV)

22 :  So Joshua said to the people, “You are witnesses against yourselves that you have chosen the LORD for yourselves, to serve Him.”  And they said, “We are witnesses!”

 

 

 Listening to your critics is a  True test of humility . .