Today should be a National Holiday

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Today should be a National Holiday

HAPPY CANNABIS DAY !!!!      MAN, I ALMOST FOGOT (been high all day).

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Enjoy!

If that's your thing, enjoy your smoking! I've personally celebrated a bit today too!

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
On that note, the day before

On that note, the day before yesterday was the anniversary of the first LSD trip.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
If I would consider anybody a "saint"...

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:
On that note, the day before yesterday was the anniversary of the first LSD trip.

If I would consider anybody a "saint", Albert Hoffman would definitively be high on that list!

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Yet another perfectly

Yet another perfectly harmless past time the government has made illegal.

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh, you know...

Oh Beyond, you know that you don't mean that, and know as well as I do that we need the government to protect us from our harmless past times! I fear a day that I don't have a nanny state thinking for me, since thinking for myself would be really hard! XD

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
B166ER wrote:Oh Beyond, you

B166ER wrote:

Oh Beyond, you know that you don't mean that, and know as well as I do that we need the government to protect us from our harmless past times! I fear a day that I don't have a nanny state thinking for me, since thinking for myself would be really hard! XD

Oh yeah, thats right, we need the government to protect us from our harmless past times- otherwise we would have ANARCHY and everyone would DIE, instantly.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X