American: The Bill Hicks Story

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
American: The Bill Hicks Story

I hope that this works, I was trying to get to 'Grit TV', that's where I saw it, but I was unable to type put the correct link (I guess) or it was my computer F<>KING UP again, anyway Bill Hicks spoke his mind, he considered himself as the 'Noam Chomsky' of Comedy, check him out -- www.youtube.com/watch?v=fifayd7rIwY

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
I love his stuff

Even though he started veering into kooksville when he talked about god being love and such, I love his comedy! He was such a funny guy!

This is one of my favorite bits from him! It still gets me laughing after all the times I seen it over the years.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'll admit the first I heard

I'll admit the first I heard of Hick's was in a tool song but I have liked him ever since.