NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Happy spring everyone.

Happy spring everyone. Except the Aussies, your weather sucks and it only getting worse.

Even so, have a jello shot. Tom Lehrer invented the deal as a way to get booze into Los Alamos. From what I understand, the security people had a really poor view of booze and nuclear weapons going together.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hmmm...

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:
Happy spring everyone. Except the Aussies, your weather sucks and it only getting worse.

Even so, have a jello shot. Tom Lehrer invented the deal as a way to get booze into Los Alamos. From what I understand, the security people had a really poor view of booze and nuclear weapons going together.

Hmmmm... I wonder why anyone would think bad things would come about with that 'explosive' combination!

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think of this song when I

I think of this song when I hear that one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFK2Xq2RyiU

Embedding shows to work on preview bleh.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin