Prepare for these signs for your waking or your sealed fate

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Prepare for these signs for your waking or your sealed fate

Oklahoma now shakes more vigoriously as prophesy in this weeks sounding call letter,

2. Meteor stones three too Sudan Africa

3. Meteor International space station

4. Earthquakes from Texas too washington .D.C. AND Virginia beach Virginia

5. Hurricane Virginia beach Virginia

6. He now drowns and crushes again many around earth moving again Islands out of their places Rev:6:14

7.  Go to the prophecy and the signs page on the Lords now gathering website there in you can request many proofs for your either being strong enough to stand for satan and respond to them in doubt, or for you too be greater than satan and wake to the WORD AND TRUTH OF THE ONLY GOD... http://www.ncse.com stay from the heathen nations, He now drowns and crushes around the earth for our waking and His Anger and Vengeance Deuteronomy 32:43 ... much respect to all of Gods book of Life all others prepare to burn .... Rev:20:15

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Let's see...Hurricanes in

Let's see...

Hurricanes in hurricane zones, earthquakes in earthquake zones and meteor stories that you can't back up...

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Umm, actually, the Delta

Umm, actually, the Delta Pavonid meteors are expected to peak either today or tomorrow with about 7 to 10 visible per hour.

Of course it is not hurricane season so that would be an unusual event but still...

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Anyone notice he is

Anyone notice he is linking the NCSE?  MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!  

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Umm, actually, the Delta Pavonid meteors are expected to peak either today or tomorrow with about 7 to 10 visible per hour.

Of course it is not hurricane season so that would be an unusual event but still...

Unless they've hit Sudan, they don't fit elijah's dream...

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 We must be having a

We must be having a positive effect on Elijah. This is the first of his posts that is actually legible. Of course, it is still crazy but at least I can understand what he is saying, it is short, and there is only one link. Good job Elijah.

So is this all going to happen this week? And if it doesn't is it proof that god doesn't exist?

Too bad more people don't buy this BS. If everyone believed it I could get a great deal on a getaway house at Virginia Beach. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hear me citizens of trollville, saith the Lords Smallest prophet

In response too SILVER, "i" noticed they had not posted this weeks sounding letter, which if any here had a spirit they would contact the website give an e-mail address and receive each week Gods waking call so they can try too refute it for satan...BUT the truth is frightening too those possessed...Yet Silver, as Gold,  have not yet exposed themselves as totally ruled by satan, as Bronze and Sapient

BRONZE.... is just another lost kushite, saying the Lord has me prophesy only quakes to quake zones, Virginia beach Virginia is not a quake zone, and in 2003 when "i" prophesy giving the size of the quake of 4.5 on richter and it came but days later, was the biggest ever recorded in Virginia, {{all others being 1.5 or less}} and now the 5.0 that now comes , along with the 5.0 and greater too Washington.D.C. WILL BE THE GREATEST IN THIS RECORDED HISTORY!  As the Hurricane prophesy for Virginia beach back in 2003 by me, and just days later the eye went over the 700 company as prophesy the EYE!  AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN RECORDED HISTORY WENT UP INTO WASHINGTON AND VIRGINIA instead of just grazing the coast, as will this now hurricane due and move into Washington D.C.  AS THE Other signs listed on each sounding letter, and on the Lords website prophecy and the signs page..

SAPIENT..... exposes the complete possession of satan, by changing the written word, as did the muslim change the Holy Bible, Sapient switched links from http://www.pixelscapes.com/spatulacity/button.htm to what ever the other link is which "i" will be examining....

GOLD.... IS IN THE MIDST OF RATIONAL REASONING/RESPONSE Deciding and searching for truth, as does a righteous man

But, DANAETERNAL, do you not just Love DanaEternal??????

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Citizens of trollville

In response too SILVER, "i" noticed they had not posted this weeks sounding letter, which if any here had a spirit they would contact the website give an e-mail address and receive each week Gods waking call so they can try too refute it for satan...BUT the truth is frightening too those possessed...Yet Silver, as Gold,  have not yet exposed themselves as totally ruled by satan, as Bronze and Sapient

BRONZE.... is just another lost kushite, saying the Lord has me prophesy only quakes to quake zones, Virginia beach Virginia is not a quake zone, and in 2003 when "i" prophesy giving the size of the quake of 4.5 on richter and it came but days later, was the biggest ever recorded in Virginia, {{all others being 1.5 or less}} and now the 5.0 that now comes , along with the 5.0 and greater too Washington.D.C. WILL BE THE GREATEST IN THIS RECORDED HISTORY!  As the Hurricane prophesy for Virginia beach back in 2003 by me, and just days later the eye went over the 700 company as prophesy the EYE!  AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN RECORDED HISTORY WENT UP INTO WASHINGTON AND VIRGINIA instead of just grazing the coast, as will this now hurricane due and move into Washington D.C.  AS THE Other signs listed on each sounding letter, and on the Lords website prophecy and the signs page..

SAPIENT..... exposes the complete possession of satan, by changing the written word, as did the muslim change the Holy Bible, Sapient switched links from http://www.pixelscapes.com/spatulacity/button.htm to what ever the other link is which "i" will be examining....

GOLD.... IS IN THE MIDST OF RATIONAL REASONING/RESPONSE Deciding and searching for truth, as does a righteous man

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Citizens of trollville/Sapient man on a Mission

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Citizens of trollville/Gold man of Reason

In response too SILVER, I noticed they had not posted this weeks sounding letter, which if any here had a spirit they would contact the website give an e-mail address and receive each week Gods waking call so they can try too refute it for satan...BUT the truth is frightening too those possessed...Yet Silver, as Gold,  have not yet exposed themselves as totally ruled by satan, as Bronze and Sapient

BRONZE.... is just another lost kushite, saying the Lord has me prophesy only quakes to quake zones, Virginia beach Virginia is not a quake zone, and in 2003 when I prophesy giving the size of the quake of 4.5 on richter and it came but days later, was the biggest ever recorded in Virginia, {{all others being 1.5 or less}} and now the 5.0 that now comes , along with the 5.0 and greater too Washington.D.C. WILL BE THE GREATEST IN THIS RECORDED HISTORY!  As the Hurricane prophesy for Virginia beach back in 2003 by me, and just days later the eye went over the 700 company as prophesy the EYE!  AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN RECORDED HISTORY WENT UP INTO WASHINGTON AND VIRGINIA instead of just grazing the coast, as will this now hurricane due and move into Washington D.C.  AS THE Other signs listed on each sounding letter, and on the Lords website prophecy and the signs page..

SAPIENT..... exposes the complete possession of satan, by changing the written word, as did the muslim change the Holy Bible, Sapient switched links from http://www.pixelscapes.com/spatulacity/button.htm to what ever the other link is which I will be examining....

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:  In

ElijahTruth wrote:

See what happens when you compliment a theist? They revert. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth

ElijahTruth wrote:

For the record this is the only topic you have made and acted properly so far.  I'm actually going to move it to atheist vs. theist, I wouldn't have moved it to trollville.  Your normal cut and paste diatribes that go on forever are removed from our recent posts page and are displayed only if people choose to venture into trollville.  http://www.rationalresponders.com/forums/miscellaneousforums/trollville

As for your link... I remove it almost everytime and am instructing any mod that reads this to remove it and change it to whatever they want.  I refuse to allow you to use this site to gain respect in google for your site.  Specifically because you are simply cutting and pasting excessively long posts with multiple copies of your links.  Stop linking your site incessantly in your posts and start engaging people in conversation.  You should have been banned by now, it's only because you amuse me that you're still here.

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Very Rationally stated my friend

I am impressed, very rationally stated, I felt you were merely a ranter, and now have proven you have spirit.....

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:  In

ElijahTruth wrote:

why do I think you prophesied these things after they occurred?

— George Carlin

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: As for your

Sapient wrote:

As for your link... I remove it almost everytime and am instructing any mod that reads this to remove it and change it to whatever they want. 

Changed to an honest link

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
More perfect than Saint Peter ?

User  Sapient 

ElijahTruth wrote:

"i" am impressed, .. now have proven you have spirit.....

Quote:
For the record this is the only topic you have made and acted properly so far.  I'm actually going to move it to atheist vs. theist, I wouldn't have moved it to trollville.  Your normal cut and paste diatribes that go on forever are removed from our recent posts page and are displayed only if people choose to venture into trollville.  http://www.rationalresponders.com/forums/miscellaneousforums/trollville  As for your link... I remove it almost everytime and am instructing any mod that reads this to remove it and change it to whatever they want.  I refuse to allow you to use this site to gain respect in google for your site.  Specifically because you are simply cutting and pasting excessively long posts with multiple copies of your links.  Stop linking your site incessantly in your posts and start engaging people in conversation.  You should have been banned by now ..

Regarding your links.  I am not hearing about the Adminstrator's domination by the Devil  problem.,  You might not know, I wanted to congratulate you on getting out of Trollville at all (with a post on this part of the Forum) .