FB fonzie clone

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
FB fonzie clone

Pray about every task that you take on today and don't take on those tasks which you have no time to pray about. Lord, tonight I will rest well because today You and I will accomplish many things. Thank You for Your constant blessings in my life. In Your precious name, Amen.

What's the Hold Up?
God allows certain situations to occur so we can become more dependent on him. Even when God seems silent, we have to trust that he is still working on our behalf. He's working on us and not just for us. When God d...elays answering our prayers, he is not only helping us develop patience, he is also helping us to learn how to trust Him.

2 Corinthians 12:7-9
"Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. Each time he said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That's why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong."  

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
I guess this means when you

I guess this means when you are stong you are weak ? I dunno, strange stuff. /scratches head

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Well this should be

Well this should be obvious. If you are one of the very special people who gets to go to heaven, then you may be proud to stand humbly before the throne.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Well this should be obvious. If you are one of the very special people who gets to go to heaven, then you may be proud to stand humbly before the throne.

qft.

This girl is the wife of a friend who simply does not wish to discuss religion with me at all, this is fine but her posts get very annoying considering I can't say anything or she will get pist and he will take heat for it. Overall any reality I might lay at the foot of any of her posts would jeopardize our friendship... much like in almost anyone I know irl. Well I have a couple of friends who will talk about it..sorta, they really just nod their heads and agree then seem to totally forget what they just agreed about and go to church n' all. lol

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Her statement of the

Her statement of the day:

"Kindness can accomplish that which force won't. Lord, may I pause when I am about to react to irritations and respond as though it is You to whom I speak. In Your precious name, Amen."

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
This one was the other day

This one was the other day and made me lol:

"The life you live is the result of your thinking. Lord, because my thoughts are so powerful, may I pay close attention to what I think about. In Your precious name, Amen."