For those of you who can't take a f**king joke around here...

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
For those of you who can't take a f**king joke around here...

Bill Connolly let's 'er rip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwooM4yhiiY&feature=related

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 <moved from general

<moved from general conversation to comedy>

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
That was fucking

That was fucking awesome.

"Listen lads, I'm only going to do this once"

But even though he is a comedian, he gave some damned good advice to humanity, "Never trust anyone with one book"

Boy if that isn't the epitome of the founders and anti-monopoly anti-fascism.

One dogma, one book, one label, one ANYTHING, does not fit all.

Religion is nothing more than politics based on superstition.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Look Red

It's not f**k, it's FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Cool.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Thunderios
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:That was

Brian37 wrote:

That was fucking awesome.

"Listen lads, I'm only going to do this once"

But even though he is a comedian, he gave some damned good advice to humanity, "Never trust anyone with one book"

Boy if that isn't the epitome of the founders and anti-monopoly anti-fascism.

One dogma, one book, one label, one ANYTHING, does not fit all.

Religion is nothing more than politics based on superstition.

My good, gracious god. That's it!

I was having an argument with someone as to why Evolution doesn't incite bad morals. He, obviously, used Hitler and Paul Pot. It stated that I could say the same for the Inquisition, Hitler and any other religious group. Therefore we could say that the people are evil, not the philosophies.

But, religion claims that it has a monopoly on morals. And THAT is it's flaw. Evolutionary morals (as far as those exist at all) can be supported, changed or denied by other philosophies. A religious moral can't.
Thanks for pointing that out!