Adam and Eve, undeveloped humans and reproducing clay?

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Adam and Eve, undeveloped humans and reproducing clay?

This guy is fashioning his own scripture in real time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyV4m4uHQLU&feature=related

Has anyone ever heard of this?

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 I didn't even watch it all

I didn't even watch it all the way through, that guy is mentally challenged...  Anyone buying his book for reasons other than to prop a table is getting ripped off.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

Thunderios
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Didn't know Fox was a comedy

Didn't know Fox was a comedy channel...

Anyway. The guy says that Adam and Eve's children had children with the other humans. The frigging selfish morons. If they hadn't none of us would have sin, and we wouldn't go to hell. Just because Adam and Eve (who supposedly had God's morals, according to the bastard) wanted to get laid so badly, we all have to suffer for eternity? If God had just killed Adam and Eve instantly, he would have prevented all this sadness. Selfish god, too...

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Redead

Hi Readead,

Thus you admit that there was an Adam and Eve. Your evolutionary theory is destroyed via your proposition.

YOu know, I think Redead, has more hate for me then Brian. That's because Brian's warming up to me. You will too redead, unless you're more evil then usual which I suspect.

Anyways, perhaps via Evolutionary fantasy, you've never heard of the descent of man vs. the common descent of man.

You have so much to learn.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Readead,

Thus you admit that there was an Adam and Eve. Your evolutionary theory is destroyed via your proposition.

YOu know, I think Redead, has more hate for me then Brian. That's because Brian's warming up to me. You will too redead, unless you're more evil then usual which I suspect.

Anyways, perhaps via Evolutionary fantasy, you've never heard of the descent of man vs. the common descent of man.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

ONCE AGAIN FIDO, no we do not admit Adam and Eve existed. We find the moral motifs of this work of fiction abhorrent.

If I claimed that Lex Luther is responsible for someone raping a women because women are pretty, and women are to blame if they get rapped, because rape is bad, does that make Lex Luthor real?

THE CONCEPT AS A WRITTEN STORY SUCKS LIKE A B HORROR MOVIE WITH THIRD RATE ACTORS

Nothing more.

The only real thing that IS a threat is YOU spreading this fictional garbage as fact. Just like humans once believed the earth was flat. That ignorance was a blight on our species that was only overcome when people stopped putting up with stories simply because others LIKE YOU wanted those stories to be true.

This god character in the fictional garden story sets a trap for people who didn't know better and then blames them for the trap he did not have to put in place. AND ON TOP OF THAT makes a bet with satan which in modern times would be called insider trading and racketeering.

Stop projecting yourself on us.

The entire bible, is a work of fiction, written by credulous people who had no clue as to what reality was. I can forgive them because they didn't know better. I cannot forgive you in an age of computers and cell phones and telescopes.

You worship a book of fiction and a fictional cosmic dictator.

To us it is nothing but a horrible work of fiction that has the REAL harm of those who peddle it on national and global politics because they falsely believe this work of fiction to be fact. The same harm the 9/11 hijackers caused because of their false belief that their work of fiction they ripped off of YOU which you ignorantly ignore was ripped off from Jews.

How does it feel to be property Fido?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Readead,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Yet again, you demonstrate your lack of understanding of logic.

Showing the inconsistency, absurdity, and immoral implications of the Adam and Eve story, of any story, does not require or imply that it be more than a story.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Thus you

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Thus you admit that there was an Adam and Eve.

To the same extent that you believe homosexuality is acceptable in humans...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris