God may hate you!

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
God may hate you!

Hello,

Many wimpy Christians today tell people that God loves everybody. God is a flower child and puts tulips in guns. If you don't like God, He sits outside your door like a pussy cat, scrathing your door until you let Him in. Jesus has long hair like Fabio and may be a homosexural in San Francisco.

This is NOT the Biblical Jesus. If Jesus was wanting to come in your door, He'd kick it down.

God does not love everybody. He hated Esau (Romans 9:13). John 3:16 is not about the whole planet world, but only His elect in the world.

So you filthy no good immoral atheists are actually possibly hated by God. You think you hate Him? His hate is a righteous hate. And He will throw you in flames forever. You will be tortured soon enough.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

God Loves Me, but He may Hate You!

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote:One of

BobSpence1 wrote:

One of Euclidean geometry's axioms is actually an assumption which turns out to be a contingent property of space, ie not an essential truth.

This is that one, and only one, straight line can be drawn through a point parallel to another straight line.

That does not apply in a space containing mass, which causes space to curve, as detected by the deflection of light passing close to the Sun.

Euclidean geometry is based on a flat construction plane, which as you point out, is really not the case in 'actuality' due to gravity.

You are, of course, very correct. We call it 'unrolled' geometry.

When things start getting interesting are elliptical and hyperbolic geometry, which are more representative of the actual universe physical universe.

All of these, coupled with FEA modeling, allow it to be as accurate as it is, in virtual simulations.

The navel gazers have got nuttin' that even comes close to a 'crystal ball' as science and technologies. Man built the modern world, naturally.

Science is...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

mind over matter
Theist
mind over matter's picture
User is offlineOffline
You choose to hate someone who loves,u chump w/chimp envy

I AM

dispelling the two most popular myths perpetuated by most advocates of evolutionism, namely:

1. The myth that the Neo-Darwinian macro-evolution belief system—as heavily popularized by today’s self-appointed “science experts,” the popular media, academia, and certain government agencies—finds “overwhelming” or even merely unequivocal support in the data of empirical science
2. The myth that the alternative—biblical creation—somehow fails to find any compelling, corroborative support in the same data

The question of origins is plainly a matter of science history—not the domain of applied science.  Contrary to the unilateral denials of many evolutionists, one’s worldview does indeed play heavily on one’s interpretation of scientific data, a phenomenon that is magnified in matters concerning origins, where neither repeatability, nor observation, nor measurement—the three immutable elements of the scientific method—may be employed.  Many proponents of evolutionism nevertheless persist in claiming exclusive “scientific” status for their popularized beliefs, while heaping out-of-hand dismissal and derision upon all doubters, spurning the very advice of Darwin himself.

look with love from above
the desire to live is the desire to live forever
you did not evolve never did and never will
True science is always provable, theoretical science never is.

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
That's the thing with

That's the thing with 'axioms', they ARE just assumptions.

The FACT that what has been regarded as a fundamentally 'true' axiom in the sense Jean Nutcase seems to mean, for millenia, turns out, when thrown up against Good Ol' Empirical Reality, to be not a fundamental, necessary Truth, is why anyone basing their 'knowledge' on non-empirically justified ideas is opening themselves up to a fantasy world of delusion and fairy tales.

Jean's position is self-refuting - the absurdity and lack of correspondence to Reality of his claims are a damn good example of Reduction Ad Absurdum, a concept I was taught back in High School, probably before Jean was a more than a future possibility.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

BobSpence
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh dear, one of our other

Oh dear, one of our other Trolls is back.

Never Mind, it doesn't Matter...

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote:That's the

BobSpence1 wrote:

That's the thing with 'axioms', they ARE just assumptions.

The FACT that what has been regarded as a fundamentally 'true' axiom in the sense Jean Nutcase seems to mean, for millenia, turns out, when thrown up against Good Ol' Empirical Reality, to be not a fundamental, necessary Truth, is why anyone basing their 'knowledge' on non-empirically justified ideas is opening themselves up to a fantasy world of delusion and fairy tales.

Jean's position is self-refuting - the absurdity and lack of correspondence to Reality of his claims are a damn good example of Reduction Ad Absurdum, a concept I was taught back in High School, probably before Jean was a more than a future possibility.

This part reality of randomness sucks. You end up with people like Jean. Out of all the million of sperm in that one load, aren't we lucky to be here listening to his tripe?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
The only good that can come

The only good that can come from this is the laughter I'm going to get when Jean, Mr. M and MoM go tearing into each other in the name of the God they all worship...

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:If Jesus was wanting

Quote:
If Jesus was wanting to come in your door, He'd kick it down.

So he doesn't respect private property rights? NICE. Sounds like he has more in common with Kim Jong Ill and North Korea than he does in America.

If ANYONE did that to me in reality, I'd call the police. Others who own guns would do worse.

LISTEN TO YOURSELF ASSHOLE,

You advocate absolute power without the consent of the governed. Without any watchdogs to make sure the leader doesn't abuse those below him. Without any way to kick him out of power if we don't like the rules.

YOU WORSHIP A DICTATOR.

I have the right, under our constitution to keep people off my property that I don't want on my property. I also have freedom of religion, which means that I do not have to suck up to your fictional zombie god. If you want to blame anyone for me having those rights, blame Jefferson and Adams and Washington. I don't think they fucked up.

I'd hate to think what life would be like if you were in charge and we didn't have the constitution to protect us from pricks like you.

Fortunately your fictional zombie god wont kick down my door. Unfortunately people like you vote.

You want to live in a theocracy, go live in Iran, their god runs their country too.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

God Loves Me, but

Quote:
Jesus has long hair like Fabio and may be a homosexural in San Francisco.

This is NOT the Biblical Jesus. If Jesus was wanting to come in your door, He'd kick it down. Many wimpy Christians today tell people that God loves everybody

Just out of idle curiosity. What is the story with almost every forum you go to Xians are snipping at one another?  One group with another over and over and over. Is the movement so bitterly divided that you are increasing forced to disavow one another.  Maybe you should start snipping at ElijahTruth, then I  can read without the insane amount of time spent with this  back and forth. Jean Chauvin are all Xians worried about their Masculinity. I keep seeing terms like "weak",  "strong", "wimpy" "on steroids"  WHAT  DOES THAT EVEN SAY?

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote:Jean

danatemporary wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

God Loves Me, but

Quote:
Jesus has long hair like Fabio and may be a homosexural in San Francisco.

This is NOT the Biblical Jesus. If Jesus was wanting to come in your door, He'd kick it down. Many wimpy Christians today tell people that God loves everybody

Just out of idle curiosity. What is the story with almost every forum you go to Xians are snipping at one another?  One group with another over and over and over. Is the movement so bitterly divided that you are increasing forced to disavow one another.  Maybe you should start snipping at ElijahTruth, then I  can read without the insane amount of time spent with this  back and forth. Jean Chauvin are all Xians worried about their Masculinity. I keep seeing terms like "weak",  "strong", "wimpy" "on steroids"  WHAT  DOES THAT EVEN SAY?

Probably the same reasons atheists snipe at each other Sticking out tongue

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

Couple of errors once again. First off, the Bible wasn't written to Christians. It was written to PROFESSING Christians. So while they may profess, they logically may NOT profess.

2nd. Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Mormonism, JW, these are non-Christian pagan systems. So a Christian by name may not be the same as the Scriptures reveal.

2nd, all Euclids axioms were non empirical. There is a modern geometry where instead of starting with infinite axioms, they start with particular axioms. I studied this years ago, I forgot the two who came up with this.

Euclid completely did not factor in Time and Space. While I include time and space as a factor in which God transcends.

Yes, axioms in geometry are assumptions. As well as the first premises in empiricism, and Reason (capital R) and intuition. You assume that your system is accurate. Even mathematics assumes its systems it attempts.

To deny this is to not know logic and to be leaving in, on a jet plane, I don't know when you'll be back again.

But to say that deductive geometry based on axioms (axioms are self evident, not empirically evident), is empirical, means many things.

1) The person does not know what empricism is

2) The person does not know what geometry is

3) The person does not know

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Mr_Metaphysics (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
ubuntuAnyone wrote:I never

ubuntuAnyone wrote:

I never made a concession that my statement was a fallacy... I said you like fallacies...

Yes you did.  You said that I like fallacies in my signature.

The only thing in my signature is your quote.  So what else is there in my signature to be a fallacy?

Quote:
But that aside, this is the kind of stuff I'm talking about when I say you like fallacies:

1.) You read into something and twist peoples words to make them say something that they don't (That's quote mining AGAIN!).

2.) Your statement about my avatar is a red herring.

3.) And your judgement about my name and my avatar is an ad hominem fallacy.

Wahhhh!  Wahhhh!  Wahhhh!

Tell us a little more about 'solopsism'.

LOL 

Quote:
I think you're winning the fallacy contest against Jean. Jean may be a nutjob, but your just a poor debater. You're arguments are not sound, you make fallacies, and go for style over substance.

So if the premises are true because I say they are true, then how do we lack a sufficient reason to believe they are true?  

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Mr_Metaphysics

Mr_Metaphysics wrote:

ubuntuAnyone wrote:

I never made a concession that my statement was a fallacy... I said you like fallacies...

The only thing in my signature is your quote.  So what else is there in my signature to be a fallacy?

Quote:
But that aside, this is the kind of stuff I'm talking about when I say you like fallacies:

1.) You read into something and twist peoples words to make them say something that they don't (That's quote mining AGAIN!).

2.) Your statement about my avatar is a red herring.

3.) And your judgement about my name and my avatar is an ad hominem fallacy.

Tell us a little more about 'solopsism'.

LOL 

Quote:
I think you're winning the fallacy contest against Jean. Jean may be a nutjob, but your just a poor debater. You're arguments are not sound, you make fallacies, and go for style over substance.

So if the premises are true because I say they are true, then how do we lack a sufficient reason to believe they are true?  

Wow, look at the devastating application of *logic*!

Thank Satan you decided to post on this board Mr. Meta, I'm going to go out *right now* and kill a kitten in your name, so my dark lord will have pity on your soul!

Praise Satan!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:2nd. Roman Catholic,

Quote:
2nd. Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Mormonism, JW, these are non-Christian pagan systems.

Go look up "True Scotsman fallacy" moron.

Every single one of these sects, including you believe that a man named Jesus died for our sins.

"They don't do it right" IS NOT THE SAME ISSUE AS "I believe in Jesus"

Just like the NFL and pee wee league football are both the same game, they just have different rules.

This is just as stupid an argument as "That is not a real sport"

Soccer, football, golf, tennis ARE ALL SPORTS!

If I don't like soccer, that doesn't make it not a sport?

All atheists have the same core position, "lack of belief in god or gods". Our individual tastes, our politics, our class, or how we think others should present themselves as atheists, is a separate issue.

All Muslims, both Sunni and Shiite have the same core position that Allah is the one true god.

All Christians have the same core position that Jesus is the son of god.

Arguing over the rules doesn't make the game different.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Brian

Hi Brian,

You like me now don't you? Come on, you're sweeter then candy, and you want to have a beer with me. I'll be your friend.

Anyway, the Scotsman fallacy is absurd and has been refuted. It is non logical. An atheist not trained in logic (Flu) created it out of an explosion between his legs.

But it is true within the system of atheistic empiricism, intuition, or Rationalism (capital R). But since I am NOT using ANY of those secular systems, it does not apply and remains an absurdity and refutation of Flu's own system, atheism.

LOL>

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian's New Friend Smiling

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Brian,

You like me now don't you? Come on, you're sweeter then candy, and you want to have a beer with me. I'll be your friend.

Anyway, the Scotsman fallacy is absurd and has been refuted. It is non logical. An atheist not trained in logic (Flu) created it out of an explosion between his legs.

But it is true within the system of atheistic empiricism, intuition, or Rationalism (capital R). But since I am NOT using ANY of those secular systems, it does not apply and remains an absurdity and refutation of Flu's own system, atheism.

LOL>

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian's New Friend Smiling

You have as much logic in your head as gnat.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fine, monkey boy.

mind over matter wrote:

The question of origins is plainly a matter of science history—not the domain of applied science. 

Go read the fossil record.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Terrorist

Hi Bank Robber,

Come on. Actually, the fossil record is a huge huge huge ad hominem for your position.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi Bank

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Bank Robber,

Come on. Actually, the fossil record is a huge huge huge ad hominem for your position.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I'll bite, what do you mean by that comment oh Christian Trained in Logic?

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ktulu wrote:Jean Chauvin

Ktulu wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Bank Robber,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I'll bite, what do you mean by that comment oh Christian Trained in Logic?

Ad hominem?????  WTF?

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

I will attempt to make another thread regarding the fossil record. But just for now, the fossils are slient. This is why Sapient said that hilarious statement during the Kirk/Ray Debate. I've heard it before. But he said that HE IS A TRANSITIONAL LINK. A transitional link means you are one specie transitioning  into another. So for example, you are a lizard with wings, or a starfish with feet. This was very very funny. Even the moderator was confused.

Anyway, I will discuss it further when I can. 

Why is Mr. Metaphysics scared of me? Probable because I'd wip his butt back to pagan land. A theist a Christian does not make.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,I

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

I will attempt to make another thread regarding the fossil record. But just for now, the fossils are slient. This is why Sapient said that hilarious statement during the Kirk/Ray Debate. I've heard it before. But he said that HE IS A TRANSITIONAL LINK. A transitional link means you are one specie transitioning  into another. So for example, you are a lizard with wings, or a starfish with feet. This was very very funny. Even the moderator was confused.

Anyway, I will discuss it further when I can. 

Why is Mr. Metaphysics scared of me? Probable because I'd wip his butt back to pagan land. A theist a Christian does not make.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I see - you're going to knock down a straw man based on how little you know.

Why should you and Mr. M be scared of each other? You both worship the same God.

Or did you just admit to being a pagan?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Why is

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

You want to debate him ? What about ?

ubuntuAnyone
Theist
ubuntuAnyone's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mr_Metaphysics wrote:Yes you

Mr_Metaphysics wrote:

See...that's what I mean. I never said that... you assumed I said that, twisting my words. It'd be like me saying,  "Look: you DO like fallacies because you said, 'I like fallacies'. I said your OA was fallacious you admit it! I knew the OA was not true! WooHoo! I win!"

“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.”

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
no...

Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist wrote:
Yes, axioms in geometry are assumptions. As well as the first premises in empiricism, and Reason (capital R) and intuition. You assume that your system is accurate. Even mathematics assumes its systems it attempts.

The only thing I "assume" is that with the given the track records of these various methods of learning about reality, empiricism and reason happen to have worked the best. Does that mean our knowledge is perfect in it's current form? Obviously not, but it is part of a continual process in which we are able to learn more about reality then just assuming that everything you could ever know was written down thousands of years ago. If you're hungry, and all you have is something in a can, are you going to go hungry simply because your can opener is slightly off or are you going to do what you can with what you have and improve it as you go?

Just because you want all knowledge to stop from the bronze age on (I hope you're not to used to your computer, medicine, cars, modern agriculture, etc. etc. etc) doesn't mean the whole world will stop spinning on your account. You may think that we can't learn anything more, but it doesn't mean that everyone else is as ignorant and short-sighted as you are, and thankfully so!

Oh, and I see NoMindFascistTroll is back, and what a surprise, it's just some hit and run, cut and paste banditry! I think someone hijacked his account, since that's not his usual M.O. at all! XD

Care to finally leave a comment that comes from your own mouth NoMind, or are you just wanking it while cut and pasting creotard sites?

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anonymouse wrote:Jean

Anonymouse wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

You want to debate him ? What about ?

Jean wants to prove to everyone that he is the biggest prick in the world. Proving that is the only thing he has proven.

Jean, "No body is a bigger prick than me, NOBODY"

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
ubuntuAnyone

ubuntuAnyone wrote:

Mr_Metaphysics wrote:

See...that's what I mean. I never said that... you assumed I said that, twisting my words. It'd be like me saying,  "Look: you DO like fallacies because you said, 'I like fallacies'. I said your OA was fallacious you admit it! I knew the OA was not true! WooHoo! I win!"

I'm fairly certain the irony is lost on him.

ubuntuAnyone
Theist
ubuntuAnyone's picture
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:ubuntuAnyone

mellestad wrote:

ubuntuAnyone wrote:

Mr_Metaphysics wrote:

I'm fairly certain the irony is lost on him.

He wouldn't know the differences between fallacy from a hole in the ground. Or maybe he does, and he realized his arguments was fallacious got bitch-slapped because everyone he debated showed him how bad it was in one way or another. And rather than engage in a real intellectual discussion, he pouts.

“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.”

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
ubuntuAnyone wrote:He

ubuntuAnyone wrote:

He wouldn't know the differences between fallacy from a hole in the ground. Or maybe he does...

He does. It's obvious.

They all do.

They'll just keep calling out "Miss!!!  hahahaha!!" even when you've clobbered their battleship...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:ubuntuAnyone

redneF wrote:

ubuntuAnyone wrote:

He wouldn't know the differences between fallacy from a hole in the ground. Or maybe he does...

He does. It's obvious.

They all do.

They'll just keep calling out "Miss!!!  hahahaha!!" even when you've clobbered their battleship...

Jean doesn't have the intellect to play Battleship. He is still stuck on putting the graduated plastic rings on the pole.

BobSpence
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mr_M,In case you are still

Mr_M,

In case you are still interested, 'impinge' means to have an effect or impact on something.

You question the idea that the alleged Creator of the universe must necessarily have some effect on it????

The word does have a implication that the effect is negative, but not necessarily.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Jean doesn't

Brian37 wrote:

Jean doesn't have the intellect to play Battleship. He is still stuck on putting the graduated plastic rings on the pole.

He never knew that those rings where actually a 'torus', and were actually considered a single surface, or 'fabric'.

Some of us have heard of 'the fabric of space/time', and well as 'rips' in 'the fabric of space/time, and 'many different dimensions'.

To 'modelers', with enough understanding of the sciences of geometry, physics, chemistry, biology, and electrical engineering, it's not difficult to imagine a universe 'always' having existed, at all.

No 'first cause' need apply.

This ought to give theists nightmares...

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

Big66 made an interesting comment, the rest was ad hominems on speed.

Regarding empircism and R-ationalism growing, in learning. Even the philosophical skeptics recognize that these 3 method of an attempt at the know fail miserably. This is why philosophical skepticism recognizes that truth may existence, but we wouldn't recognize it if it landed on our nose.

Thus, some rare consisetnt Skeptics have historically taken a vow of silence. Because by the time your spoken word reaches their mouth, the content has changed. These are very consistent.

Still others simply carry on their lives, knowing that truth is not possible.

Thus, a consistent atheist, would be a skeptic.

But, in the 20th century (started in the 18th century), people started being aggressive towards Christianity. Since Christianity refuted them on every angle, and brought secular philosophy to its knees, there came a wannabe modern type of atheist that didn't care about contradiction (even though they say they do). They are Hegelian Dialecticism via Hegel and John Dewey. Most likely because they were brought up in the public school system, so they did not get an education.

These guys in the Universities would admit the consistencies of philosophical Skepticism. They would say that all is relative, there are no absolutes. But they went one step further. While the Skeptics would say there is truth/absolutes, we just wouldn't recognize it, the modern atheists would say there is NO TRUTH PERIOD. This was obviously a direct reactional response to Christianity.

Then when the Christians refuted that, they kept their academic motto, but started getting really Hegelian/Dewey on things.

They would ignore the University teaching (though accept it at the same time), but use objective tools of logic, and reason with the Christian. (LOL).

When somebody pointed out their hypocrisy generally speaking, they would either ignore it, or say so, or say conspiracy, or say whatever to either distract or out of their own confusion.

So these modern atheists were brainwashed into Hegelian/Dewey absurdity without even realizing it (well, most don't realize it).

So Big66, the historical skeptics were right to say that there is truth, but they couldn't even recognize it, but may I say that the modern University motto of no absolutes, all is relative is more consistent since their methods of knowing is always one big guess.

And thus secular science is really a theivery of Christian epistemology under the radar in order for them to do anything.

This is in line with the history of philosohy via historical skepticism and vs. modern philosophical skepticism.

Do you not see the huge circle of brainwashing yet? Come one, you'll going to fight with me, fine, but when you put your head on your pillow at night, are you being intellectual honest?

Perhaps your pride is to thick for even a conscience of awareness, or you've been brainwashed to badly by the public school system.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Jean,if the Christians

Jean,

if the Christians argued then as you are arguing now, skeptics then and now are quite safe.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
ADULT SWIM: Delocated!

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Bank Robber

Apparently, You will not be satisfied until you see an avatar pic that is decked out in business-attire  w/ Xome saintly  looking face.  Honestly The avatar  is a tv episode of : ADULT SWIM's; Delocated! 

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Dante

Hi Dante,

What happen to your avatar? It looks like somebody was shooting several arrows at an apple on your head and missed the apple terribly.

How you okay?

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
re:: .. you are obviously pretty ticked right now

I GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN ..  ..

Quote:
What happen to your avatar? It looks like somebody was shooting several arrows at an apple on your head and missed the apple terribly.

Jean Chauvin

You pretty much missed the whole point.  You are obviously pretty ticked  right now, so I will overlook the comment. With all due respect calm  down back off  for  a bit, then start.  But Before you come back calm down.  I'll hold you to it.  Unless you re into a lot of  fighting  that is not a good idea, honestly.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Thus,

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Thus, some rare consisetnt Skeptics have historically taken a vow of silence. Because by the time your spoken word reaches their mouth, the content has changed.

But we observe you, and our predictions of your behaviour always come out 100% reliable and predictable.

Yay Science!

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Your behaviour always come out 100% reliable

redneF wrote:
Our predictions of your behaviour always come out 100% reliable

Can you  knock it the  h-e-L-L off Jean Chauvin ?

Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:y.This ought to

redneF wrote:

This ought to give theists nightmares...

It doesn't.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Congrats Bob

Congrats Bob,

You were promoted to high level donor, admit, all kinds of atheistic honors on this site. Did I help you do this. I did, didn't I. You say you have no respect for me, but you do.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:God does

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God does not love everybody. He hated Esau (Romans 9:13). John 3:16 is not about the whole planet world, but only His elect in the world.

So you filthy no good immoral atheists are actually possibly hated by God. You think you hate Him? His hate is a righteous hate. And He will throw you in flames forever. You will be tortured soon enough.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God does not have emotions.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God is kind and angry via mercy and justice. 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

So while God was upset 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

The axioms regarding God aren't based on something, they are self evident truths. The axioms of Christiansity are:

1) God Is

2) His Word is True 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God is not a limited Being. He does not limits. God Can't:

lie

grow

learn

go against His nature 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

He did not give up on them

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God is not a limited Being. He does not limits. God Can't:

lie

grow

learn

go against His nature 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

So while God was upset 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

So while God was upset, He did not give up on them. He stuck with Him. One has to admit, He kept His promise to Abraham and will also in the future.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God does not love everybody....

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Congrats

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Congrats Bob,

You were promoted to high level donor, admit, all kinds of atheistic honors on this site. Did I help you do this. I did, didn't I. You say you have no respect for me, but you do.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA

Why don't you move to South America and start a city called Jeanstown.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Brian

Hi Brian,

Let's be honest here. This site was kind of in the slumps before I came on. Donations were probably not as good. Me coming on has increased donations, and over all popularity of this site.

This site has gotten intensely popular because of my presense on it.

The owners ought to give me some of the money as a result. Or make me admin or give me a badge of super awesome person. A badge that would fit is, "the reason of our success."

All of objectivity would have to agree. I make this site what it is.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Brian,

Let's be honest here. This site was kind of in the slumps before I came on. Donations were probably not as good. Me coming on has increased donations, and over all popularity of this site.

This site has gotten intensely popular because of my presense on it.

The owners ought to give me some of the money as a result. Or make me admin or give me a badge of super awesome person. A badge that would fit is, "the reason of our success."

All of objectivity would have to agree. I make this site what it is.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

At first I wanted you gone, but yes, you do bring traffic to this site, but you are a fucking idiot if you think it is benefiting your position that your tyrant of a god who treats humans like property.

So by all means stay, so we can show humanity how not to view their gods.

Your mistake was thinking that you could parade us around like zoo animals when we are the ones putting you on display. Keep flinging your poo monkey, I am no longer mad at you.

I also have a nickname for you now. Fido, because you like being a dog on a leash.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Brian

Hi Brian,

I love you too.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Brian,

I love you too.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

The feeling is mutual Fido. Unlike your god, I wouldn't treat you like you claim your god would treat me.

Your pathetic concept of morality is sick Fido. You are property Fido. How does it feel to be mere property Fido?

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Brian,

I love you too.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Hi Jean,

The 9th commandment isn't supposed to be an option for you guys.

— George Carlin

drobinson9
User is offlineOffline
New poster

Jean, I was told, many years ago, and by an authority on the subject, that God doesn't exist. He even referred me to a book on the subject, and sure enough, he was right. God was actually invented by man (or woman, of course!), in order to keep the masses in check. It really is as simple as that. No need for an in depth discourse using logic or science. That's just an historical fact. There is more substance in an episode of Star Trek than can be found in the Bible.

I've always found deeply religious people to be inadequate and insecure. Hell fire and damnation, indeed! It is an appalling fact that centuries ago people like you could be held as important enough to warrant the burning of people at the stake for holding contrary views. You are free to spout such garbage only because the majority of right-thinking people consider you to be wholly insignificant.

Keep sucking the dummy, 'Jean'.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
drobinson9 wrote:Jean, I was

drobinson9 wrote:

Jean, I was told, many years ago, and by an authority on the subject, that God doesn't exist. He even referred me to a book on the subject, and sure enough, he was right. God was actually invented by man (or woman, of course!), in order to keep the masses in check. It really is as simple as that. No need for an in depth discourse using logic or science. That's just an historical fact. There is more substance in an episode of Star Trek than can be found in the Bible.

I've always found deeply religious people to be inadequate and insecure. Hell fire and damnation, indeed! It is an appalling fact that centuries ago people like you could be held as important enough to warrant the burning of people at the stake for holding contrary views. You are free to spout such garbage only because the majority of right-thinking people consider you to be wholly insignificant.

Keep sucking the dummy, 'Jean'.

I wish it was as simple as saying, "Sorry you're wrong", Just like a teacher does when they correct your chalkboard work. Unfortunately  our species evolution is a range and does produce people who believe absurd things as much as it produces people who question absurd claims.

Snapping people out of their delusions is not as simple as that. I wish it was.

You can only challenge absurd claims in hopes that those who hold them eventually snap out of it.

I have no hope for Jean at all. I think he will waste his entire life on his delusion. I can only use people like him in the context of " if you are going to believe absurd things, at least don't threaten others with those claims". And put zoo animals like Jean on display to show others how not to sell their product.

Jean will continue selling his sick concept of his childish fictional tyrant because it isn't about a god for him, it is his own fear of others not buying into his delusion, and the only way he can do that is through childish threats of "My daddy is going to kick your ass if you don't kiss his".

You are right, it is about his own insecurities, otherwise he would dispense with the hollow threats and move onto attempts to make his case for his position without the hollow threats.

He cant do that because he wouldn't get any attention if he didn't throw a tantrum.