i like this song

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
i like this song

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Sandycane wrote: I love the way she sings !

O'Man she can really belt it out. I went to the Senior prom with a girl,that looks a lot like Anne Lennox,and back then there was no Eurythmics, and she (the girl I took to the prom) became a member of the Cost Guards and when she got out she became a RN and works at Jefferson Hospital. It's funny, just last week, I was saying to the Nurse at Einstein Medical Center (she works in the transplant lab) that she reminds me of Anne Lennox and now one of your's favorite musician is Anne Lennox, Anne has been in my life for a long time now. I also really dig Crissy Hyde of the Pretenders,and Joan Jett, and man can they can ROCK  

Signature ? How ?

Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote: Thank you for

cj wrote:

Thank you for taking the time to answer thoughtfully to my post.  I believe I understand what you are saying a little better. 

I do not lump "all" men or women together.  Some people are less driven by sex hormones than others.  And while usually men need more sexual release than women, it is a continuum, not an absolute.  There are some men who need sex less often than most women.  Some women who need sex more often than most men.  And when you get into what turns people on, there is way more diversity than what can be found in a single continuum.

Sandycane is perfectly justified in having her own turn ons, her own needs, and her own ways of coping.  So are you.  And the rest of us.  That it is not your choice or style has no weight since her choice and style are valid for her.

I don't see the attraction of the PCD for men or women.  And while I joke about the Chippendales, I have never actually seen a show of theirs and if offered tickets, I would probably exchange them for a seat at a play or the opera.  But that is my preferences not yours. 

Sex is more than sex - more than scratching an itch.  I screwed around way more than I should have in my younger days.  I know that sex is best if you love and care for your partner and they love and care for you right back.  Sex is one of the few times I can honestly say that under the right conditions, all players are winners.

Not a zero sum game, at all.

AMEN Sista!

'Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.' A. Einstein

Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ken G. wrote:       

Ken G. wrote:

O'Man she can really belt it out. I went to the Senior prom with a girl,that looks a lot like Anne Lennox,and back then there was no Eurythmics, and she (the girl I took to the prom) became a member of the Cost Guards and when she got out she became a RN and works at Jefferson Hospital. It's funny, just last week, I was saying to the Nurse at Einstein Medical Center (she works in the transplant lab) that she reminds me of Anne Lennox and now one of your's favorite musician is Anne Lennox, Anne has been in my life for a long time now. I also really dig Crissy Hyde of the Pretenders,and Joan Jett, and man can they can ROCK  

Really, you like her too? I was ready for some flack for posting her music.

I love everything about her (well, I don't know anything about her personal life)...She is gorgeous, in an androgynous sort of way, she is feminine but she exudes strength... and her voice is amazing. I had never seen some of those pictures of her before that were in some of those videos... she can be anyone she wants to be and she looks great in any style!

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Sandycane wrote: she can be anyone she wants to be !

I'm sure that you've seen her with Aretha Franklin - " Sisters are doin' it for themselves" what a combo,two of the best female singers on the same stage, showing not just their vocal strength but strength in themselves, strong & smart sexy woman are a turn on to me.  

Signature ? How ?

Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ken G. wrote:     I'm

Ken G. wrote:

I'm sure that you've seen her with Aretha Franklin - " Sisters are doin' it for themselves" what a combo,two of the best female singers on the same stage, showing not just their vocal strength but strength in themselves, strong & smart sexy woman are a turn on to me.  

Wow. No, I hadn't seen that before! Fantastic combo!

Strong & smart sexy women inspire me.

I just did a youtube seaarch on 'Annie Lennox and...'

Wow, she has sung with just about everyone... Sting, Al Green, Smokey Robinson, Seal, Alicia Keys, and on and on...

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Sandycane wrote: Wow. No

Wow, really. that's has got to be her Best !!! the video on YouTube of her and Aretha Franklin is really a good version,with the old films and a kind of herstory  (history)       I first heard it on VH1 many,many years ago, I remember it because it gave me goose bumps.        I got to check-out all of them , especially her and Alicia Keys !      Ps. I was just watching Annie Lennox on YouTube, check-out these channels - CARMSFAV's who has over 190 videos,and many of them are Annie Lennox solo and with the Eurythmics, also the " Offical Annie Lennox YouTube channel " where she picks like 3 other videos to watch and she tells viewers to go to www.annielennox.com  ---- Enjoy     and relax  

Signature ? How ?

Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ooooh, I love her web

Ooooh, I love her web site!

This has been fun but, I've got to get back to work mode.

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Sandycane wrote: This has been fun but,I've got to get back to..

Yes it has, anyway I know how busy you must be owning your own business. I just got to tell you this, everytime that I see your eye I think of that Jimi Hendrix song "Gypsy Eyes".     

Signature ? How ?

Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ken G. wrote:      Yes

Ken G. wrote:

Yes it has, anyway I know how busy you must be owning your own business. I just got to tell you this, everytime that I see your eye I think of that Jimi Hendrix song "Gypsy Eyes".     

earl23
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:it good

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

it good advice and so true

Nice song, good dancing lol.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote: Delusions of

Kapkao wrote:

Delusions of grandiose!

WHO SAID SIT DOWN?!

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
earl23 wrote: Cpt_pineapple

earl23 wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

it good advice and so true

Nice song, good dancing lol.

Please, I raise you some k-pop, far better.

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.