God is logical?????????????

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
God is logical?????????????

There is no way I can conclude that theism is 'sound', or 'logical'.

When you break it down, it only becomes more and more absurd, to me.

According to these people, the whole of the universe, apart from us, is basically superfluous. The universe is designed as, and created as, a moratorium for us, by a god. 

A distraction, that will filter some of us from making their way back to this god, wherever that may be.

And the ones who don't, are to suffer eternally, for becoming distracted from playing 'Simons Says'.

That's pathologically insane, sadistic, and masochistic.

How do these people reconcile that?

What kind of Stockholm Syndrome is that?

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

funknotik
atheist
funknotik's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:His wife

Jean Chauvin wrote:
His wife is into psychology which is a complete joke of a "science." Psychology is completely useless and has no merit in the realm of intellectual understanding. Only Chrisitan psychology before the 20th century is of substance.

Atheism is the most hypocritical evil system out there. It worships the self via immorality. It has a lot of double talk.

Atheism is for wimpy people who lack courage and guts. Only Chrisitans give us the answers in life.

Atheism has refuted itself over and over again internally. But atheists still subscribe to it, making Psalms 14:1 ever so true, that they are mere fools.

The Encylopedias, Dictionaries, and Reference Works are on my side. All that is on your side is speculation in the realm of abstract.

LMFAO! Best quotes.  Is this guy what you would call  POE?

TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:TGBaker

redneF wrote:

TGBaker wrote:

I had a Les Paul that way.  Even through a great amp it just laid there. 

Time for "Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You"...

I had a dozen Les Paul's and only one that I liked and I traded the fracker when I was in college. I got in high school new. It was a 68 goldtop with mini humbuckers. I am an asshole.

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism