Spence Esq; number 5# and #8 on this weeks sounding letter [trollville]

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Spence Esq; number 5# and #8 on this weeks sounding letter [trollville]

Spence if you will examine this weeks sounding letter you will find Japan Earthquake with tsunami to Alaska and Alaska was the first hit by tsunami from japan today!  And the explosions on the surface of the sun, and many othe signs listed on the prophecy and the signs page on he Lords website!  Number 5. 5. EARTHQUAKES JAPAN AND TSUNUMI TOO ALASKA FOR OUR WAKING AND GATHERING, PRAY FOR A SMALL TSUNUMI, AS THAT WHICH WAS FELT LAST WEEK BY INDIA!"  He heard our Prayer small tsunami, yet in the now years to come, soon California will not have a coast line.... It has begun...http://www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com Also on number 8 on this weeks sounding, and also listed on the sounding letter posted last week!  Much respect to all of Gods book of Life, all others prepare to burn... He has sent me to wake those put to sleep by the so called elect of religion such as pat robberson...

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Don't pretend like you're

Don't pretend like you're not wanking yourself over this Elijah?

You and your "ministry " don't give a damn about the people affected.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
I give a Dam, about the people

Such as yourself that if I cannot wake will nolonger be here very soon! I am sent for you and your families Destiny John 13:20, Matthew 24:45-46!  What takes place for those who cannot wake is Matthew 13:49-50, those that are waking and gathering, will now be of these verse's Matthew 5:5 - 25:34 - Rev:5:10 and Rev:21:3-4 ...Now receive the signs given by the God who loves you and yours!  He must do as He does, the Heavens suffereth violence each day, and what takes place here on earth, is for that battle in Heaven...it has begun... www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com much respect to all those of Gods book of Life, all others prepare to burn....

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
For a prophet

You have a remarkable gift for hindsight, Elijah.

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote: You

Atheistextremist wrote:

You have a remarkable gift for hindsight, Elijah.

I think Elijah is Captain Hindsight from Southpark.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coon_2:_Hindsight

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
wow and i think im wasted

wow and i think im wasted look at this guy lol

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:wow and

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

wow and i think im wasted look at this guy lol

Lmao. 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kushites have no creativety

I have Kushites contact me directly at the website with this ancient term cracker, exposing that which was once called of them negro, ancient terms yet in some hoods never die! Prepare for millions of kushite to be crushed, and consumed by the God of the Crackers ..... Genesis 6:13, and Zephaniah 1:2-4.... www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
The extremeist has some control

His hindsite, is when he forgets to wipe His rear end, comment "i" left yesterday during the waking call unto those lost, was some how deleted, weakness is exposed in those who cannot receive rebuttel, strong in cusssing/cursing, yet weak in receiving rational response....quake Japan prophesy to you two weeks ago, and longer on the website for your waking and gathering...if you are of the God of the Crackers....  it has begun.... www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anything based on Genesis is

Anything based on Genesis is pretty much guaranteed to be bullshit, one of the most deluded of any book in the Great Book of Lies.

Will you promise to apologize and concede your error when it is finally obvious that this 'prediction' has failed, like the many, many others whose date has been reached and passed?

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:I have

ElijahTruth wrote:

I have Kushites contact me directly at the website with this ancient term cracker, exposing that which was once called of them negro, ancient terms yet in some hoods never die! Prepare for millions of kushite to be crushed, and consumed by the God of the Crackers ..... Genesis 6:13, and Zephaniah 1:2-4.... www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wake up spence

You said weeks back when the signs donot come, now as usual they fall like rain!  As you see in the sounding letters posted last week and this week as the first week, my signs for the Lord fall like rain, from the sun explosions, the greatest in history to the now Japan tidal wave/tsunami and small tsunami to Alaska, stand strong against that unclean spirit in your body and in your home that wants you to now burn, STAND FOR YOUR FAMILY!  This is the generation of Gods return!  You said when they donot come, and "i" told you when they do! AWAKE Spence, AWAKE! WWW.ADAMANDEVESEEDGATHERINGMINISTRY.COM

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

BobSpence
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
The greatest solar solar

The greatest solar solar flare in historic times was in 1890.

The biggest volcanic explosion in modern times was Krakatoa in 1883.

The Chile Earthquake of 1960 was magnitude 9.5.

We didn't have the instruments of course, but the Lisbon earthquake of 1755 was of comparable magnitude to the current one in Japan.

WTF are you talking about, dipshit? This sort of thing has been happening throughout history and before.

I can confidently assure you that there were idiots like you predicting many or all of these events as "signs" of the end-times.

Krakatoa in particular produced visible effects all around the world.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
As usual satan trie's hard through Spence, yet still

As usual satan trie's using Spence's Great determination, yet even with Great data Spence helps satan make a fool of itself! www.dailymotion.com/video/xdr6of_biggest-sun-eruption-ever-20th_news , this being the biggest eruption/flare in the Suns / our Recorded History !  Who said the Japan quake was the biggest???  The biggest Volcanoes are now going to erupt in our now very recent History!  Be strong enough to contact the website and we can give you proof of our Prophesying the Volcanoes that are now awaking, as the Volcano we just now again prophesy that will be a the top of the World!  Go to he gathering Word for the Messiah page on the website, its diffcult to read but there is a sounding letter which was sent out many months back pasted there on, and shows when we prophesy the Volcano in Icelands eruption, and we have already posted with an Image of the sun the letter in which we prophesy these major evens on the Suns Surface!  SPENCE God our Lord Jesus expects this stuff from the kushites, but you my friend are born of Adam!  Great data though my friend good work!  Much respect to all of Gods book of Life, any other prepare to burn...r.p.berry / Elijah paul Moses

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:   As

ElijahTruth wrote:

As usual satan trie's using Spence's Great determination, yet even with Great data Spence helps satan make a fool of itself! www.dailymotion.com/video/xdr6of_biggest-sun-eruption-ever-20th_news , this being the biggest eruption/flare in the Suns / our Recorded History !  Who said the Japan quake was the biggest???  The biggest Volcanoes are now going to erupt in our now very recent History!  Be strong enough to contact the website and we can give you proof of our Prophesying the Volcanoes that are now awaking, as the Volcano we just now again prophesy that will be a the top of the World!  Go to he gathering Word for the Messiah page on the website, its diffcult to read but there is a sounding letter which was sent out many months back pasted there on, and shows when we prophesy the Volcano in Icelands eruption, and we have already posted with an Image of the sun the letter in which we prophesy these major evens on the Suns Surface!  SPENCE God our Lord Jesus expects this stuff from the kushites, but you my friend are born of Adam!  Great data though my friend good work!  Much respect to all of Gods book of Life, any other prepare to burn...r.p.berry / Elijah paul Moses

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
IT is sufficent to say

That some one is developing a stagma, I say developing, developing, developing a Stagma, developing developing a problematic Stagma.... www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com  it has begun......

BobSpence
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:  As

ElijahTruth wrote:

Give us a link to a scientific web-site that supports any of your claims, please.

Your own posts are quite incoherent and difficult to follow, WTF is your problem?  You can't even get your own thoughts in order, why should we take any notice of any of your ravings, or of those who you agree with?

FYI, I subscribe to NASA podcast "3D Sun", reporting on conditions on the Sun, including images and even short videos of  flares and related events, taken from the pair of satellites recently put into orbit around the Sun.

Sunspot 1166, the current 'biggie', is a indeed a big one, for sure, but hardly apocalyptic.  So don't try to tell me about what's happening there.

There is no way you could justify a claim of 'Greatest Sunspot Ever" or even in recorded history, since we have only been able to measure them in any practical sense for a century or so at best. Not that anything that wasn't way out of the normal range, or perhaps occurring during a period of quiet sun, would remotely even suggest something truly unusual.

Again, such events have been occurring throughout all time, and even occasionally occur in rough conjunction, and still no Apocalypse.

As for prediction, how many times have there been predictions from you nutjobs when nothing worth reporting actually happened? Without such honest record keeping, any claims are worthless.

Post your evidence here, stop trying to get us to visit your site  - do you have Google Ads there you are relying on to help your finances?

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
You have a bacterial filth ruling of your heart and very being :

BobSpence1 wrote:

Give us a link to a scientific web-site that supports any of your claims, please.

Your own posts are quite incoherent and difficult to follow

Can you tell me what  fallen demonic  spirits are?.  Is there Anything that does not fit within the parameters of what's know as demonic spirits?  Can you tell me more about the bacterial filth  ?  I know  it has never occurred to you that someone would ask, but I am asking about each of these things. . .

ElijahTruth wrote:
".. warning brought by me, through prophesy much respect too all of God's book of Life, all others prepare to burn....

danatemporary wrote:
There comes a point where you have to tell us what you mean by Satan and especially what you mean when using the word "bacteria"  This particular use of the term is not widely held.

ElijahTruth wrote:
..you will find you have a bacterial filth in your body ruling of your heart and soul and that it is exposed  on the about page and services page near the bottom of each!  And again thank/think you those who contacted us be e-mail to avoid the critism from those who cannot beat death/satan which lives with in them controlling their every thought

I am honestly having problems conceptualizing what this is,.  Even with  trying to quietly engross  myself in your "new" vocabulary, I have failed to know exactly what you mean.  And this is some of the terms that are used over and over again --

Warning 'about' what, ..   warding-off-evil-spirits ?

"..You have to tell us what you mean by "Satan" and ESPECIALLY what you mean when using the word "bacteria". This particular use of the term is not widely held'".

____

Do not forget or simply skip over this Url : Url rationalresponders.com/forum/28956#comment-335209

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
DanaEternal esq; Well it is Very strange

Is it not strange, DanaEternalone???   But as our Lord told us long ago, that we all have sin, and sin is the principality of the air/satan/death which our Mother Eve first contracted in the Garden when it death spoke to her, and tricked her into injesting death into our Peoples Dna/Rna!  If our Mother had not been so attacked, and had not ignored our Father, the One True God!  Our Ancestors could have lived until God said one day after 100's, or 1000's of years that He now takes us into Heaven! Yet her and our Father Adam infested the tree's fruit, that even if they had not eaten would have been infected by the mere touching of the tree!  This spirit as we see through History, at one time used to appear too all, especially when one of their family was passing, it the spirit of death/satan would show up and say "i" have come for possession of the corpse! 

But since Isaac Newton fought with death, for the Lord, it death knew it must hide, and Has hidden from society/science ever since, yet does appear to individuals all the time, when trying to possess or rule over them, so as to make them miss their Destiny, but society as a whole it hides from!  Isaac Newton called it the shadow, Paul of Tarsus called it the principality of the air, and Buffeter!  Jesus called it death and the unclean spirits!  We this day call them viruses and phages and bacteria!  Yet we examine in laboratories these bacteria and viruses, yet have never examined the nucleus of death/unclean spirits which is satan, the filth "i" call the bitch of darkness/ashtaroth, due to the fact it is mobile, and when science is near it, it runs!  This filth is in every body, and every life form on earth, and what causes us/all to die!  Every ancestor we have had die, since the Garden, and every Family member of our immediate family that has died it murdered them also, {{as the lLord tells us in the 8th chapter of John, saying satan is a murderer}} and strangely while we set sick, or graving them near death, that filth is in the room knowing we are doing so, it wants to appear and say, i have taken your loved one, so now i claim the corpse, as the spirit of death once did long ago, yet Jesus came sent us a Code/key Rev:1:18 that we are now soon with these keys to end aging and premature death by taking science given us by God, and ending Death and sorrow Rev:21:4!

Anyone who doesnot believe in Jesus, has a bacterial principality of the air, and body controlling their heart!  "i" am sent John 13:20 to save as many as "i" can, due to God, now having to burn and Destroy all those who cannot overcometh death/satan/nucleus of sickness and death!  This will take place in this Generation DANAETERNAL, DO NOT MISS THIS CALL/SOUNDING FROM GOD!  AS You see ths Signs which "i" myself am allowed to call for and speak, are for the waking and gathering of Gods children for this epic day in which Life has overcometh/overtaken satan/death!  The signs which "i" have sent you and rational response and 1000's around earth, are for your waking and now preparing to gather unto me/us the inheritors of the promised land / paradise called earth Matthew 25:34 - Matt:5:5, and Rev:5:10, and Rev:21:3-4! WE OURSELVES MUST REALIZE THAT IT IS IMMUTABLE WHAT COMES'S, BUT WE CAN BECOME PART OF IT!  WE can become the inheritors of earth!  THE SIGNS SUCH AS THE JAPAN QUAKE AND THE EXPLOSIONS ON THE SUN, AND THE EARTHQUAKES OF LOVE AROUND EARTH, AND THE VOLCANOES ERUPTING WHICH "i" prophesy are for your/OUR waking and preparing!  Be strong Mighty Daughter of God, DanaEternal, be part of this Amazing Epic Day of Destiny!  Donot let that hiding in your home, and body keep you from Destiny!  All who cannot awake must be destroyed this now generation!  He must due as He does! Ask me Why????????????????  Much respect to all those who are of Gods book of Life all others prepare to burn....Remember you are strong satan/death is weak, you can make them leave your home for a short while by calling out to the Lord, then begin the bttle for Earth....Remember when you are waking and wanting God and Destiny it comes's trying to do what????  Accuse you/Slander you, making you think you are not worthy of being with God, do not believe it merely repent...

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
DanaEternal if it trys stopping you,

First the Lord, then Call on me, "i" will stand with you....it has begun....

AtheistSam
atheist
AtheistSam's picture
User is offlineOffline
Prediction? meh, not so much

Dear ElijahTruth Troll

I would really give you respect if your post was timed accurately, outlining the precise events as they actually occurred in Japan, say 48 or more hours in advance, as evinced by a timestamp.

That does not seem to be the case? Why is that? 

I would then also place on you a moral obligation to report your accurate prediction to the appropriate authorities, citing your scientific methodology, the measurements and implications of your prediction. These same authorities would then have been in a better place to take action - I do not imply that they could stop a natural disaster of such magnitude but they could certainly have evacuated areas with your advance, accurate warnings.

I suspect however, that your bold, capslock italics are doing the talking for you as per usual and that you have absolutely no claim to your personal prophecy. In a way that is a good thing because it lets you off the moral hook.

btw talking of integrity (which is what makes me respect people) - do you have publication permission for all those copyrighted pictures on your website? hhhmmm???

What Would Jesus Drive? Well, God preferred an old Plymouth, "God drove Adam and Eve out of the garden of Eden in a Fury"; Moses was said to ride a motor bike, "the roar of Moses’ Triumph is heard in the hills", while the apostles would carpool in a Honda, "the apostles were in one Accord".

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yes we do contact the proper agencies

The national geological society, and survey have been notified of all the quakes to new zealand and this one in Japan, and those coming now in other area's, for months now, yet there are men and women there that have and visit sites such as rational response, meaning they can not be awakened without disaster!  Go to the website and read the signs that still now come, and prepare for those signs lets say appropriately!  "i" am he sent for this waking and gathering, so listen to the sounding call "i" am bringing to you as we now speak/read! The prophecy and the signs page www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com ... we contact offices in New Zealand of their goverment, Australia, and all the seven nations who are of Gods book of Life, yet as in Australia when you allow atheists to be the elected officals in your nation all become blind, and God becomes jealous/angry Genesis 6:13 ..... Much respect to all those of Gods book of Life, all others prepare to burn.... It has begun....

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
And all we have to do to be

And all we have to do to be saved from this fate is give your ministry money, right?

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
For Some that maybe true

For some that maybe true,  but others could give His ministry billions and still be without Hope....it has begun.... 

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:For some

ElijahTruth wrote:

For some that maybe true,  but others could give His ministry billions and still be without Hope....it has begun.... 

And you'd still take their money and masturbate while they roast, right?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ooooh look.

ElijahTruth wrote:

As usual satan trie's using Spence's Great determination, yet even with Great data Spence helps satan make a fool of itself!

The winner of the 2011 Dumb Arse of the Year Award and it's only March.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck