Elijahtruth conflicted over ....

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Elijahtruth conflicted over ....

I can not think of a more appropriate place to discuss elijahtruth (Troll)

than in the "Irrational Precepts"

Apparently he (ElijahTruth) refused to understand that giant posts  will  get him banned.  I wish some Moderator type person would slowly explain the rules a bit (hint).  He is universally thought of as insane. And that is the appeal.  ElijahTruth isn't a huge problem to me. I am dying to know what half of what he is saying, "means". All  I need a "crazy" dictionary or to sit next to someone who speaks crazy to translate I only speak crazy brokenly myself..  .. To be honest, His lengthy posts which I call 'scrolls' arent so funny anymore.  But, his ideas actually very funny.  He should be writing for theX-Files II or in SciFi, I think.  I for one am interested.  If it was up to me, Id keep him around for the entertainment value alone .   I am curious,  What is your take.?   ANY remarks are ALL legitimate.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Reveal your much as true belief .......

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Do I hear an echo?

Do I hear an echo?

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think people like that,

I think people like that, are the same nutjobs, who live in the paranoid delusion that the world is soon coming to an end.

That's all.

They're simply nuts.

If I had one for a neighbour, I'd put my house up for sale, immediately...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
SPECIAL CASE

re:: SPECIAL CASE

redneF wrote:

They're simply nuts.

He is universally thought of as "insane" with his talk of infection.  The demonization is way out of hand. Some Theists are thoughtful, I would NEVER call them "insane".   No more than anyone should agree w/ gross characterizations of Atheists secretly BBQing little babies.

BardlishtheMagnifico
atheistScience Freak
BardlishtheMagnifico's picture
User is offlineOffline
uhhhh...   you don't BBQ

uhhhh...   you don't BBQ little babies?  

I find a side of roast kitten goes nicely.  I guess you aren't a true scottsman...

Wisdom lies not in thinking outside the box. Wisdom is the realization that there is no box. Truth and reality extend as far as the eye can see and infinitely further.

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote:re::

danatemporary wrote:

redneF wrote:

They're simply nuts.

He is universally thought of as "insane" with his talk of infection.  The demonization is way out of hand. Some Theists are thoughtful, I would NEVER call them "insane".   No more than anyone should agree w/ gross characterizations of Atheists secretly BBQing little babies.

I don't do it secretly.  

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Reveal your much as true belief .......

BardlishtheMagnifico wrote:

I find a side of roast kitten goes nicely.  I guess you aren't a true scottsman...

Smiling

Actually I think you are confused.  The christians are the ones drowning the kittens, I heard on t.v.   But, everyone would well remember; Atheists make wonderful babysitters (but that goes without saying),.

TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary

danatemporary wrote:

BardlishtheMagnifico wrote:

Smiling

Actually I think you are confused.  The christians are the ones drowning the kittens, I heard on t.v.   But, everyone would well remember; Atheists make wonderful babysitters (but that goes without saying),.

Yea but speaking as an ex-fundamentalist Druid those Christian babies taste better than atheist babies even with that side of kitten and even a Scottsman.  Yum Yum

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism

TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:I think people

redneF wrote:

I think people like that, are the same nutjobs, who live in the paranoid delusion that the world is soon coming to an end.

That's all.

They're simply nuts.

If I had one for a neighbour, I'd put my house up for sale, immediately...

I told you about my neighbor coming over and asking me if I was ready for the lord one night?  I posted that somewhere.  It was like 11:30 PM I asked him what did he mean. He said are you right with the lord. He is coming tonight. I said where'd you hear that from the church. He said well I just wanted ya to be ready. I later heard gospel songs outside. His wife was trying to get him inside because he was singing at the top of his lungs. he told her he'd worked too hard for his lord not to sing him into coming. He took off down the road (half the neighborhood was wakened.  Soon a police car and ambulance drove by. They soon drove back by with him.  Fortunately we rent and our lease is up.

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote:re::

danatemporary wrote:

redneF wrote:

They're simply nuts.

He is universally thought of as "insane" with his talk of infection.  The demonization is way out of hand. Some Theists are thoughtful, I would NEVER call them "insane".  

'Insane' is an extreme level of dysfunction.

But, severe dysfunctions can be present, that don't have crippling effects, the majority of the time.

Like Coulrophobia (fear of clowns).

A person can be otherwise 100% mentally and emotionally healthy, and rational, in every other aspect of their lives, except for one particular area, and if triggered in this isolated are, they go completely batsh1t insane.

It's like they become possessed.

Dysfunctions are not about 'overall' soundness of mind. It's about 'tendencies' in certain areas.

Like, I somehow developed a fear of heights, sometime in my 20's. I experience vertigo now. I never used to as a child. Heights never bothered me one bit.

But, I don't lose control and panic, or anything. I just get tense and anxious, and feel like my balance is off.

Conversely, I used to be incredibly homophobic, as a child, into my 20's. Then it completely went away.

To me, a man having a preference, or desire to have sex with another man, is exactly the same as someone who likes to eat liver.

I cannot eat liver. It simply doesn't agree with my physiology. But, the thought of other people eating it, is nothing that seems odd to me, at all.

It's what they're inclined to do.

So, I have no 'problems' with it.

It's 100% 'morally' ok, with me, that some men have sexual desires for the same sex.

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:danatemporary

Something ate my post.

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
TGBaker wrote:Something ate

TGBaker wrote:

Something ate my post.

Gay, liver eating clowns in an airship.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:TGBaker

mellestad wrote:

TGBaker wrote:

Something ate my post.

Gay, liver eating clowns in an airship.

I've seen that once in my life. It was the previous century and life had a younger air about it. Then came the clowns.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Humpty dumpty..And All the king's horses and all the king's men

danatemporary wrote:

Why would I say "Special Case" . .

Quote:
My Father and His friend whom himself was a great demon fighter who fasted and fought satan the day long

Quote:
Rev:1:18  -- I AM HE who Liveth, and was dead; and, Behold,  I AM Alive forever more Amen; and have the Keys to hell and of death. No truer statement made throughout the Bible He is Amazing!  In His many spiritual battles none greater than His decent into battle, His soul turning within His own body and fighting literally satan/death for His own Host/soul, and literally consuming satan/death from the host

Quote:
Unbeknownst too science and all for now centurie's, even after our Lord God come and beat death, and told us do not fear death!"  "it" is lucifer/allah death and old age a disease, if a person die's from disease, it was bacterial lucifer , the principality of the air, which brought that disease upon those who died of "it! " ..it is strangely satan, each body each life form on earth is a battle field of Life against death" "my Fathers Spiritual battle against satan and its unclean bacterial spirits"

There he sits ..Opps Now he went over the-edge.

Quote:
A person can be otherwise 100% mentally and emotionally healthy, and rational, in every other aspect of their lives, except for one particular area, and if triggered in this isolated are, they go completely batsh1t insane.Dysfunctions are not about 'overall' soundness of mind. It's about 'tendencies' in certain areas.

Good and interesting comment Smiling

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary

danatemporary wrote:

Quote:
A person can be otherwise 100% mentally and emotionally healthy, and rational, in every other aspect of their lives, except for one particular area, and if triggered in this isolated are, they go completely batsh1t insane.Dysfunctions are not about 'overall' soundness of mind. It's about 'tendencies' in certain areas.

Good and interesting comment Smiling

Here's an demonstration that unequivocally proves the concept of how theists can be certifiably batsh1t insane, in one specific area. Either that, or they were actually smarter than skeptics...

http://www.cnn.com/2011/LIVING/03/06/judgment.day.caravan/index.html?hpt=C1

These people, actually think that Jesus is coming on May 21st, this year, and that there will be a worldwide earthquake, and that there will be dead bodies everywhere.

That's not too far away, on the calendar.

Film on May 22....

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
re:: demonstration that unequivocally proves the concept

I hate to use a single example. Why ? You've got Atheists becoming Catholics and  Catholics becoming Atheists. Usually the rational one's arent given with either,.  Granted I am being to see your point. Yeah, I know how it can seem so.  

But,  I will see you one better . . .

Read the following from our site:

ElijahTruth wrote:
science has long proven that phages enter and leave us the day long, yet, science felt they had no control or infectious reaction upon us by their entering us through our cell filters, and leaving in the same fashion yet, are now slowly waking to the fact that they were wrong!  Take one of the 8 unclean spirits that try possessing and controlling bodies as they do bacteria, the wolbachia phage bacteria, some scientist call it a bacteria others classify it as a phage!  It causes homosexuality in many species of insect and animals!  Science has long felt they had no effect upon mankind even Though they when we pass find them in our gut, blood, organs and brain!  But slowly many scientists are starting to say wait a minute, we are full of phages / wolbachia, and many of men and women are homosexual, and the wolbachia causes homosexuality in insects snails, and animals wait a minute! BAAM!  The unclean spirit called wolbachia is part of satans sick society of spirits that Jesus our Lord told us all long ago as He demanded their leaving our People before witness, He Jesus being the most powerful soul in the Universe that not one spirit can refuse! That we all have sin due to the unclean spirits/principalities of the air/demons/which are bacterial spirits and the viruses/phages which possess them hiding in us all!  That come and go from all Life forms on earth!  So Yes spirits can get in tiny little places and are living in all mankind, yet, some {{ such as DanaEternal}} are strong against them and their attempt to possessively control them into gayness or drunkenness or drug use and so on!  That is sin our Lord told us of, as He fought them from bodies before witness!  YES, THE PSEUDOPODS/PADDLES of the tailed phages can be used for such as movement and infection, and even stealing DNA/RNA from one life form then another!  But remember there is a nucleus of viruses/phages/bacteria called death/satan our Lord fought in the desert Matthew 4:1-10, which science cannot catch under a microscope, and can be in your home right now, one of its many secreting spirits working on you harder to keep blind and confused!  What Isaac Newton Esq; called the shadow, and Paul of Tarsus called the black buffeter/demon!  And what Jesus fought in the desert, and what many homosexuals have living within them unbeknownst to themselves!  They are in all truth possessed/infected by satan/death WHY???

Apparently, It WAS 'genetic'  all along

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ohhhhhh fuck! Quote: Take

Ohhhhhh fuck!

Quote:
Take one of the 8 unclean spirits that try possessing and controlling bodies as they do bacteria, the wolbachia phage bacteria, some scientist call it a bacteria others classify it as a phage! 

It causes homosexuality in many species of insect and animals! 

Science has long felt they had no effect upon mankind even Though they when we pass find them in our gut, blood, organs and brain! 

But slowly many scientists are starting to say wait a minute, we are full of phages / wolbachia, and many of men and women are homosexual, and the wolbachia causes homosexuality in insects snails, and animals wait a minute! BAAM! 

The unclean spirit called wolbachia is part of satans sick society of spirits that Jesus our Lord told us all long ago as He demanded their leaving our People before witness...

Whoa Baby!

That is some compelling scientific data!!

Quick, somebody call Richard Dawkins!!!

Quote:

But remember there is a nucleus of viruses/phages/bacteria called death/satan our Lord fought in the desert Matthew 4:1-10, which science cannot catch under a microscope,

and can be in your home right now, one of its many secreting spirits working on you harder to keep blind and confused! 

What Isaac Newton Esq; called the shadow, and Paul of Tarsus called the black buffeter/demon! 

Jesus Mother Fucking Christ!!

The atheists have been covering this up for millenia!!!  

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok! Is a nucleus of viruses/phages/bacteria called death/satan

Re:: Ok! Is a nucleus of viruses/phages/bacteria called death/satan

redneF wrote:

Ohhhhhh    Whoa Baby!   That is some compelling scientific data!!

redneF wrote:
The atheists have been covering this up for millenia!!!  

Ha ha ha ha ha ha  Did I tell you or did I tell you ?!?   FUNNY.

Rapture is  bunk in some circles. But, On that day,  aren't  you  to be  raptured up to heaven.?   Just be sure to get your "shots" :~

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 I wonder what it is like

I wonder what it is like to be this guy on a daily basis.  He must wake up with such purpose.  I mean, I get up, shower and wait at the drive through for a coffee before work.  Elijah by comparison must wake up, remove the samurai sword from under the mattress, remove the nails from his palms, pray to Jesus, disinfect his shower of gay causing bacteria, and then retreat to his evil fighting layer (mom's walking closet) for a day of spam on the world wide web to do God's handiwork.  This guy must even type with purpose and authority, I bet you he goes through keyboards like crazy. 

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote:Ha ha ha

danatemporary wrote:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha  Did I tell you or did I tell you ?!?   FUNNY.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
"The X-Files" 'Folie a Deux', the X-Files episode

ElijahTruth wrote:

Our Lord told us long ago, that we all have sin, and sin is the principality of the air/satan/death which our Mother Eve first contracted in the Garden when it death spoke to her, and tricked her into injesting death into our Peoples Dna/Rna!  If our Mother had not been so attacked, and had not ignored our Father, the One True God!  Our Ancestors could have lived until God said one day after 100's, or 1000's of years that He now takes us into Heaven! Yet her and our Father Adam infested the tree's fruit, that even if they had not eaten would have been infected by the mere touching of the tree!  This spirit as we see through History, at one time used to appear too all, especially when one of their family was passing, it the spirit of death/satan would show up and say "i" have come for possession of the corpse!   Paul of Tarsus called it the principality of the air, and Buffeter!  Jesus called it death and the unclean spirits!  We this day call them viruses and phages and bacteria!  Yet we examine in laboratories these bacteria and viruses, yet have never examined the nucleus of death/unclean spirits which is satan, the filth "i" call the bitch of darkness/ashtaroth, due to the fact it is mobile, and when science is near it, it runs!  This filth is in every body, and every life form on earth, and what causes us/all to die!  Every ancestor we have had die, since the Garden, and every Family member of our immediate family that has died it murdered them also, {{as the lLord tells us in the 8th chapter of John, saying satan is a murderer}} and strangely while we set sick, or graving them near death, Anyone who does not believe in Jesus, has a bacterial principality of the air, and body controlling their heart!  "i" am sent John 13:20 to save as many as "i" can, due to God, now having to burn and Destroy all those who cannot overcometh death/satan/nucleus of sickness and death!..Remember you are strong satan/death is weak, you can make them leave your home for a short while by calling out to the Lord, then begin the battle for Earth....Remember when you are waking and wanting God and Destiny it comes's trying to do what????  Accuse you/Slander you, making you think you are not worthy of being with God, do not believe it merely repent...

Be honest does this sounds  like  the X-Files,  remember back,   the fifth season  "The X-Files" 'Folie a Deux', the one with the Telemarketing firm . .

TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary

danatemporary wrote:

ElijahTruth wrote:

Our Lord told us long ago, that we all have sin, and sin is the principality of the air/satan/death which our Mother Eve first contracted in the Garden when it death spoke to her, and tricked her into injesting death into our Peoples Dna/Rna!  If our Mother had not been so attacked, and had not ignored our Father, the One True God!  Our Ancestors could have lived until God said one day after 100's, or 1000's of years that He now takes us into Heaven! Yet her and our Father Adam infested the tree's fruit, that even if they had not eaten would have been infected by the mere touching of the tree!  This spirit as we see through History, at one time used to appear too all, especially when one of their family was passing, it the spirit of death/satan would show up and say "i" have come for possession of the corpse!   Paul of Tarsus called it the principality of the air, and Buffeter!  Jesus called it death and the unclean spirits!  We this day call them viruses and phages and bacteria!  Yet we examine in laboratories these bacteria and viruses, yet have never examined the nucleus of death/unclean spirits which is satan, the filth "i" call the bitch of darkness/ashtaroth, due to the fact it is mobile, and when science is near it, it runs!  This filth is in every body, and every life form on earth, and what causes us/all to die!  Every ancestor we have had die, since the Garden, and every Family member of our immediate family that has died it murdered them also, {{as the lLord tells us in the 8th chapter of John, saying satan is a murderer}} and strangely while we set sick, or graving them near death, Anyone who does not believe in Jesus, has a bacterial principality of the air, and body controlling their heart!  "i" am sent John 13:20 to save as many as "i" can, due to God, now having to burn and Destroy all those who cannot overcometh death/satan/nucleus of sickness and death!..Remember you are strong satan/death is weak, you can make them leave your home for a short while by calling out to the Lord, then begin the battle for Earth....Remember when you are waking and wanting God and Destiny it comes's trying to do what????  Accuse you/Slander you, making you think you are not worthy of being with God, do not believe it merely repent...

Be honest does this sounds  like  the X-Files,  remember back,   the fifth season  "The X-Files" 'Folie a Deux', the one with the Telemarketing firm . .

There is no evidence that wolbachia phage bacteria causes homosexuality as far as I could find. They do assist in parthenogensis which explains the Virgin Mary. she was also infected by the satan/death virus. The males become female or pseudo-females not homosexuals.

Wolbachia are known to cause four different phenotypes:

• Male killing: males are killed during larval development, which increase the rate of born females.[6]
  • Feminization: infected males develop as females or infertile pseudo-females.
  • Parthenogenesis: reproduction of infected females without males. Some scientists have suggested that parthenogenesis may always be attributable to the effects of Wolbachia.[7] An example of a parthenogenic species is the Trichogramma wasp,[5] which has evolved to procreate without males with the help of Wolbachia. Males are rare in this tiny species of insect, possibly because many have been killed by that very same strain of Wolbachia.[8]
  • Cytoplasmic incompatibility: the inability of Wolbachia-infected males to successfully reproduce with uninfected females or females infected with another Wolbachia strain.

And so we are debating and discussing what with this dude and why????

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
And so we are debating & discussing what with this dude and why

Yeah.

____

Cellular lifespan  acts as a braking system for stopping cell division. Other similar topic:: "Cell Death" .

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote: Our Lord

ElijahTruth wrote:
Our Lord told us long ago, that we all have sin...

Ok, so let me get this straight..... If Eve caused Adam to run through a red light, we'd all be born having to pay the ticket?

Ya, that makes 'perfect' sense...

I see the meme ever so clearly now. The only 'truth' that is 'absolute' are the 'truths' that are created by God, because only the creator of all things is the one who makes truth, and God is the creator of all things.

Ergo...

But....if everything is a creation of God, then he created both the lies and the truth, and he cannot love lies, he cannot love us truly for not sheltering us from the lies, as he is all powerful, all knowing.

Ergo...

He'd be a retard if he were real.

Phew....glad we know the 'actual' truth, and we can relax!

TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
User is offlineOffline
TGBaker wrote:danatemporary

TGBaker wrote:

danatemporary wrote:

ElijahTruth wrote:

There is no evidence that wolbachia phage bacteria causes homosexuality as far as I could find. They do assist in parthenogensis which explains the Virgin Mary. she was also infected by the satan/death virus. The males become female or pseudo-females not homosexuals.

Wolbachia are known to cause four different phenotypes:

• Male killing: males are killed during larval development, which increase the rate of born females.[6]
  • Feminization: infected males develop as females or infertile pseudo-females.
  • Parthenogenesis: reproduction of infected females without males. Some scientists have suggested that parthenogenesis may always be attributable to the effects of Wolbachia.[7] An example of a parthenogenic species is the Trichogramma wasp,[5] which has evolved to procreate without males with the help of Wolbachia. Males are rare in this tiny species of insect, possibly because many have been killed by that very same strain of Wolbachia.[8]
  • Cytoplasmic incompatibility: the inability of Wolbachia-infected males to successfully reproduce with uninfected females or females infected with another Wolbachia strain.

By the way this is only invertebrates.

TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
User is offlineOffline
Principalities and powers of

Principalities and powers of the air had to do with macro-personalities in Paul's mentality.  They were not bacteria...duh For Israel the angel Michael was arche.  They were influences over geographic areas and a hierarchy of dark spirits.  Satan is an accuser in the heavenly court ( in Job).  Devil diabolos is simply the Greek translation of Satan. He was not a bacteria he was a personality. 

Eve did not ingest death/satan/la la la. She ate the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil and became like god knowing the difference. This did not cause death no bacteria. God said, Look they have eaten of the tree of knowledge and have become like us. Lets block the way to  the fricking tree of life so they can't  eat it and live forever like us.  The serpent was telling the truth the tree of knowledge did not cause them to die. It was god blocking the way to the tree of life with some Cherubim. 

I'm sorry guys but this stuff is too ludicrous to read so that I can respond.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
TGBaker wrote:I'm sorry guys

TGBaker wrote:

Brother TG, that's why man invented the hammer!

TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote: TGBaker wrote:

redneF wrote:

TGBaker wrote:

Brother TG, that's why man invented the hammer!

Yo bro Thor's my personal God. That hammer is a Marvel.  The movie will be out soon.   http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800369/

The due has a delusional world in which messages are heavily genetic.