This weeks call/sounding to the Wild... [trollville]

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
This weeks call/sounding to the Wild... [trollville]

What some minds and souls need is shocked into waking, please do so with the proofs/truths now exposed of how Gods Science has proven His mystery by His command...listed proofs below in the sounding  call letter Rev:10:7 ---  

Mon, February 28, 2011 4:04:03 PM
Subject: SCIENCE, The Postulate, the Postulation of a Theorem is what Science needs, Yet God commanded it centuries ago! SO Proof Below that Science, The Word Creation of God has finished His Mystery Rev:10:7 -- {{ A MIGHTY HOLY MAN PASSED OVER THE WEEKEND }} -- He prepares His Crushing of Many around earth by shifting His north and South poles/nations --- BRING HOME YOUR MISSIONS AND RESEARCHERS THERE IS MUCH WE MUST DO FOR THE NOW COMING OF THE GREAT "I AM" -- DEATH AND SICKNESS AND DISEASE EVEN AGING NOW SOON END BY THE COMMAND OF GOD LONG AGO REV:21:4 --- Sun Storms and Explosions of Flares still taking place due to Gods Mighty Hand and Anger against satan whom some say God has surrendered too --- "i" gather the 144,000 and more Inheritors of the Promised land / Paradise Called earth Revelation 7:3-4 Revelation 14:1-3....It has Begun...

SCIENCE, The Postulate, the Postulation of a Theorem is what Science needs, Yet God commanded it centuries ago! SO Proof Below that Science, The Word Creation of God has finished His Mystery Rev:10:7 -- {{ A MIGHTY HOLY MAN PASSED OVER THE WEEKEND }} -- He prepares His Crushing of Many around earth by shifting His north and South poles/nations --- BRING HOME YOUR MISSIONS AND RESEARCHERS THERE IS MUCH WE MUST DO FOR THE NOW COMING OF THE GREAT "I AM" -- DEATH AND SICKNESS AND DISEASE EVEN AGING NOW SOON END BY THE COMMAND OF GOD LONG AGO REV:21:4 --- Sun Storms and Explosions of Flares still taking place due to Gods Mighty Hand and Anger against satan whom some say God has surrendered too --- "i" gather the 144,000 and more Inheritors of the Promised land / Paradise Called earth Revelation 7:3-4 Revelation 14:1-3....It has Begun...

sc705_fpx&obj=iip,1.jpgHEAR ME O'ADAM, HEAR ME O'EVE{{ THE Great "I AM" Making Himself first Adam, Then bringing forth Eve from Himself Adam }}   GOD, Created Himself Long ago as man!  He being the pure essence of Energy and Life, the Free Energy of Light which came into being eons ago, He needed a Body, He being the spirit of Truth of the energy of Existance He developed the perfect host called Himself, Called ADAM!  The Lord Jesus Christ called Himself the Son of Man, due to the fact that God Himself the Great Father, came forth as man too research and examine His enemies long ago, and since Gods spirit has expanded and developed nations, Words/Worlds, Universe's, and yes again and again Himself called MAN!  Matthew 25:31-34 -- When the Son of Man shall come in His Glory, and all the Holy Angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His Glory: And before Him shall be gathered all Nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepard divideth His sheep from the goats: And He shall set the Sheep on His Right Hand, but the goats on the left.  Then shall the King say unto them on His right Hand come, ye Blessed of My Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundations of the WORLD/WORD!  Yes, those sons of God which have been created since He first created Himself as His Son, still roam freely throughout His Heaven as here on earth!  As the pure essence of Life exposed Himself for my sounding just weeks back over the Temple mount in Jerusalem, allowing me to prestate His appearance by having me speak of His coming back in 2004 for my needs over Mexico, which we literally have on film! {{if the link doesnot work, take the characters of the link and type them in your http search}} HTTP://WWW.SLUMZ.BORDEN.COM/F605/FEB-1-NEW-VIDEO-UFO-FILMED-OVER-TEMPLE-MOUNT-JERUSALEM-14886651/  This without a doubt the best film out of the many that keep disappearing around earth of the Holyone appearing over the Temple mount for me, and YOU, and this our gathering! Go to the website on the home page at the bottom and there are URLS LINKS to other sightings such as in 2004!   So what all others, save just a few say is an unidentified flying object, is in reality our Fathers spirit, being the Son of God!  Now below "i" am going to proceed too list many ways science has proven Gods mystery by doing what???  Bringing forth by Gods guidance the Words of the prophets speaking His laws and His commandments, and speaking what then seemed to be parable, and in this day is reality! How has He driven earths Society into Science endeavor???  Isaiah 61:8 - I will Direct your Work in Truth...Ask and you shall receive John14:12-13...Anytime you ask a question during the day or night, and when you receive an answer in truth, you heard from God/Jesus, when you here a wrong answer it is strangely satan, each body each life form on earth is a battle field of Life against death and we hear from them both during each day!...Listing many proven facts of science brought forth by God, as He declared unto His servants the prophets Revelation 10:7 - But in the days of the voice of the seventh Angel {{me}} when He shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished as He hath declared unto His servants the prophets!    First "i" must briefly speak of a Great Holyman who pasted this pass Friday evening!  William Elbert Berry, my Father!  He in many ways was a mighty Prophet of God, God literally shaking the earth for His waking years ago!  When "i" was a mere boy four or five years of age, the Lord shook Saint Louis Missouri for my Fathers Spiritual battle against satan and its unclean bacterial spirits which try to rule earth from secreting places in the darkness!  He my Father one of the few men "i" ever knew of, that God would follow into a mans home and remove demons from before those who were badly possessed by legions of unclean bacterial spirits and free them from their bondage to a secreting lying harlot called satan/death/ashtaroth, by the demand in the name of God by my Father!  His day was made up of setting on His porch reading the bible with near blind eyes! Could not see too walk, could not see too greet, yet could set and read the Bible aloud, now thats a Miracle! "i" found this morning that Missouri had shaken due to quakes in Arkansas the place of my Fathers birth, and "i" prayed this weekend for our God too shake Saint Louis for the passing of a Mighty Holyman of God, so please watch Missouri with me, as these quakes Arkansas have been partly for His soul my Fathers being near death!  "i" will tell one story of my Father removing a legion from a man who was a homosexual he thought, then due to my Father, he was awakened to the hiding leviathan within his soul!  My father was contacted by a woman, due to her family being attacked by satan and her husband now saying he was homosexual, a man with children and a beautiful wife saying he was gay!  My Father and His friend whom himself was a great demon fighter who fasted and fought satan the day long, told this woman to have her husband stop by and they would exercise this demon!  Well he stopped by my Fathers home, {{he said to appease his wife which he was in the process of leaving, for another man}} and was dressed in gay attire speaking in a very feminine voice, and my Father said he grabbed that man threw him to the ground and him and His fellow Exercist began demanding that demon too come forth, and when that demon broke free from that man, it shot from the room and the young man whom was before possessed rose up with a masculine voice and walked from there a man, and said I am going home to my family!  For years, all around my Father doubted his power over hell and demons given him by God, by His Lord Jesus Christ!  Even "i" who stood many days saying poor Dad, "i" love Him but He is sometimes out there somewhere!  Then it happened one day, "i" found out a girl and her family who "i" loved was under attack by satan, {{And the God Himself our Father who art in Heaven being under attack}} and when "i" called it out, it showed up doing all it could to stop me from talking and calling out for God, and since, "i" myself am a demon fighter born of God and one of His greatest Holy men of this generation, a small man who sat on his porch and looked each day for someone to bring to God, and looked for demons to shame in GODS MIGHTY NAME!  "i" spent my weekend praisng God for my Father William Elbert Berry Mighty man of renown whom none know of truly, but GOD! OUR LORD GODS WORD UNTO THIS DAY MATTHEW 24:6-8 AND ye shall hear of wars, and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the END is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation and Kingdom against Kingdom: and there shall be Famines, and Pestilences, and Earthquakes, in Diversplaces!  All these are the Beginning of Sorrows!   Mankind/Godskind has been in the midst of the tribulations for many many centuries now!  Many saying Jesus is not the truth due to His saying then in those days that the Kingdom had come!  He Himself the sign of the Kingdom arriving and taking full dominion over death hell and the grave!  He done so spiritually, and even Physically by literally going into death and bringing forth Victory for the Father, and bring forth the keys to hell and of death! Rev:1:18  -- I AM HE who Liveth, and was dead; and, Behold,  I AM Alive forever more Amen; and have the Keys to hell and of death. No truer statement made throughout the Bible He is Amazing!  In His many spiritual battles none greater than His decent into battle, His soul turning within His own body and fighting literally satan/death for His own Host/soul, and literally consuming satan/death from the host in which He was born!  If Jesus had not fought and won the battle against satans filth dwelling within Him, we none of us would exist due to God destroying earth!  What does He say He came to do, SAVE THE EARTH!  Isaiah 25:8 - He will swallow up death in Victory; And the LORD GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of His People shall He take away from off all the Earth: for the Lord hath Spoken it.  Now thats a GOD!  Isaiah go's on to say that Jesus when He comes will be the God we have looked for, the God we cry out to, the God who will do WHAT? Save us!  So strange as in that day of days, a spiritual battle was raging in the small homes and on the side streets so important, while the so called world elite are thinking they are truly doing anything, other than just surviving while God Fights a mighty Battle still this day in the back rooms or homes, and on the highways and byways of earth through men such as the Gods prophets/priests still are doing all they can to withstand satans secreting attack upon the earth!  As after 9-11 "i" contacted president Bush told Him yes attack Afghanistan and "i" would deal with satan and keep it busy, sounds strange but "i" battle that harlot day and night for a Word from God and for His signs, what would cause satan drop everything for and come after a small man such as myself???  The Voice of the seventh Angel sounding, that Gods mystery is finished as He hath declared unto His servants the prophets, and then bringing forth Evidence/proof!  "i" told president Bush {{which "i" as my Father as any are mere vessels, tools weapons His creation to work through}} and said God now brings us the Shaking and destruction of His enemies/our enemies to show us who our enemies are, due to all saying in the left/liberal media that Israel and America had brought 9-11 into being!  But days later Afghanistan had an earthquake which killed nearly the exact number of people as died in the world trade centers!  And then "i" contacted him Bush and said there would be more deaths to those of Gods enemies the Philistines, and those mingled of them!  Then Iran, and Pakistan had shakings which killed many, again "i" contacted Bush and many and said He now moves a continent and drowns and crushes many, then came the Christmas Day Tsunami, and killed 1000's since the attack on the world trade centers our lord has killed how many of His enemy and ours of satans hosts attacking us while feeding the world!  Over two million hosts of satan gone for attacking who??? US! Deuteronomy 32:43!  Now thats a God!  WHILE ARMIES MARCHING, SCIENTISTS RESEARCHING, WHILE DOCTORS HEALING, God has destroyed millions due to His childrens needs, and His Love for them!   Yet, He must now soon destroy even millions of His own, WHY???  Due to their not listening too the sounding call, of me the minuteone, the minuet prophet of God! Small and dancing prophet for God against His enemy the filth in the air/principalities of the air!    ....ONE...  JESUS{{The Great Healer came unto Earth to Establish the beginning of Gods healing Kingdoms come, the great Physician}} Mystery Finished by His Science which His Word brought forth Rev:10:7  1. Circumcision!  how would Gods mystery be finished by Circumcision???  His prophets declared it long ago, and God said it would be the symbol of covenant between Him and Adams seed!  Why? would the mighty God want circumcision???  The Human papillomavirus protecting His daughters from what satan had begun doing to them, by hiding in the folds of their uncircumcised penis bringing many deaths upon His daughters, so God the great Physician Jesus Christ found the cure for many unnecessary deaths of His Daughters! The mystery of circumcision finished declared by His servants the prophets! By science this day saying well for centuries now women have died due to men not being circumcised, Baam His covenant purpose exposed...  2.  Galileo Galilei Discovered through Gods truth that the Tides were moved, the raging tide by the Moons movement!  In the Sixteen Hundreds 1600's, Jeremiah 31:35 - Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the Sun for a light by Day, and the ordinances of the Moon by Night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof ROAR, THE LORD OF HOSTS IS HIS NAME!  The tides and the moons influence spoken by God long before Galileo's observation, Were proven by His Galileo merely being guided by God through His truthful spirit within His hosts so His mystery would be complete with evidences this day! The bible stating long before that Gods moon controlled the tides... 3.  Isaac Newton Esq:  Discovered Gravity, and its effects upon Gods Heavens, so few to none knowing that even small fact of Gods earth being round and it circling the Sun!  Yet, in the Book of Job: 26:7 - He stretcheth out the north over the Empty place, and Hangeth the Earth upon nothing! Job proclaiming that Gods earth is in the midst of Heaven hanging by itself without any support other the the force of Gods Will men dare call Gravity! 4.  Henry Ford, and others around earth competed in bringing forth the automobile! Gods chariot of this day, needed so badly for this our Generation of Increased Knowledge!  Yet, Nahum 2:-3-4 --  The Shields of His Mighty men is made red, the valiant men are in scarlet: Chariots shall be with Flaming torches in the day of His preparation, and the fir trees shall be terribly shaken. The Chariots shall rage in the streets, they shall justle one against another in the broad ways: they shall seem like torches, they shall run like the Lightnings.  Now here is Nahum, given a vision of the automobiles of this day of WHAT?  Preparation as "i" cry out we must prepare many things!  And using the terminology of the days describing cars going fast as lightning and so Loud the fir trees terrible, which has been proven that take place in loud noises that fir trees themselves tremble! 5. Sadly, sickly, abortion and birth control come into being, in this generation since the first world war!  A horror, a genecide beyond all others, out killing baal in its Groves of the past by millions!  baal through weak men and women bring forth abortion and birth control upon Gods seed of Adam and Eve!   Our Lord God Jesus Christ prophesy abortion and birth control on His way to His cross!  All words of God the Messiah before His crucifixtion, and during His walk through Jerusalem for three years pertained to the time of the end!  As He walked too His Mighty Cross, He Prophesy that in this day, and in no other day has it been possible to keep the womb bare, in other generations they could kll it after being born for baal/satan/death yet this the only generation where the womb can be active in sexual relations yet remain bare due to birth control and abortion in first trimester! Luke -- 23:28-31 -- {{some women moaning for His trouble, and sacrifice,  others belittling if they could the God who has saved them}} BUT Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for Me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.  For, behold, the days are coming,  {{this day}} in the which they shall say, blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.  Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, fall on us; and to the hills, cover us.  For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry! 6. The Idol which speaks which so many have been looking for with the anti-christ controlling it, arrived long ago, this machine we all are looking at and the Television of which the Computer was made from its technology!  The World has marveled at was yet again foretold by God, and He boldly speaks its coming and that it will be in the midst of every home and that men will blasspheme God from it!  Hollywood, and Atheists/anti-christs around earth all using the machine our God declared He would bring forth too / invent for man, mankind has turned against Him as best they can, yet Gods truth still rules over the computer and the Idol which speaks television!  Zechariah 5:2-4 {{Zechariah being given visions, of this our generation in the future/in those days/days of preparation/end times, many phrases meaning the same era in the Bible, this day of increased Knowledge Daniel 12:4}} Zechariah 5:2-4 -- And He said unto me, what seest thou? And I answered, I see a Flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubics, and the breadth thereof ten cubics.  Then said He unto me, this is the Curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: {{Flying roll/satellite, and oddly He speaks of it being a curse, and it is the dimensions of the first religious satellite shot into Heaven calling space due to them not listening too His word, and giving it unto the dogs Matthew 7:6!  Gave us the exact Dimensions centuries ago}} For everyone that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and everyone that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it! {{speaking directly to those who are of religion speaking false prophecies and swearing God has told them this or that, and stealing in His name/Blasphemy}} I will bring it forth, saith the Lord God of Hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth Falsely by My Name: {{Just saying false preachers and prophets right there}} and it shall remain in the midst of his house, {{The Greek says rest in the midst of the home, television/computer}} and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof!  How Amazing, foretold of His inventing through mens souls/minds His truth called science would bring forth the television and computer and also foretold that men who call themselves priests and prophets would be blaspheming Gods word by swearing falsely and Stealing in Gods name, and the exact Dimensions of the first Satellite shot into space for religious programming are the exact dimensions of the prophecy in Zechariah 5:2-4!  There are great preachers and even prophets out there that do Gods business each day, but those who willingly surrendered to satan/baal and serve its a hosts, bringing the Philistine silver to them by using Gods Word as a money machine to fed His enemy from our Tables. 7.  His Son the Life and resurrection prophesy that He would be Bringing into being medicine and ending death with His Keys / Code of Gods Word, and again as always when speaking of this day of Preparation as Nahum stated pointing directly at us, the Lord again said in John14:20 - that in that day {{end times}} that we would know, that He is in the Father, us in Him, and He in us!  John - 14:20 -- and in that day ye shall know that I am in the Father, ye in Me, and I in you!  Science proving all truth of the bible and God declared it long ago so this day of Microbiology we would understand that He the God of all Truth and of Pure Light/Energy created us for His pleasure and for His soul being grown day in and day out!  And Jesus stating as He did exposes science being truth that as science states as does the Bible that first there were spirits, science calls them microbes/bacteria/phages/viruses, and that microbes/spirits brought forth Life!  Science having proven this fact, and our Lord saying in that day ye shall know the symbiosis of my Life!  {{Gods soul is not of this Word/World, Us, but science has proven the unclean spirits brought forth that not of Gods book of Life on earth, Adam/God being brought to Earth, being not of this World saith the Lord!}} Science has proven yes the cell is the building blocks of Life, but the Life within the cell is more Amazing than all, the Mitchondria the energy source of Gods Life in His creation is where He lives, and He with His Son the Life take DNA/AND CONVERT it to RNA and build Life each day extending Gods soul with each birth of babies and with each cell developed therein is the Life and resurrection of Gods body and soul, Jesus Christ reborn and reborn, the First child born of God eons ago out in Heaven/space has been reproduced and reproduced bringing forth Gods children which are more numerous than the sands of the sea and the stars of Heaven, in every Galaxy Gods souls being born and born again none of which dies, He is eternal once His soul returns too spirit it never dies!....So as we see, Gods mystery has been being finished for centuries now, and is coming to a completion this very Generation of Epic Destiny, this day of Preparation saith the Lord through Nahum, in this day saith the Lord in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, and Peter in this/that day will be the end of Sickness and aging and death Rev:21:4, and will be the season of Gods return to live with us here in body and be our GOD...REV:21:3-Matt:25:34....Below I am pasting a past letter of sounding with more information in its midst...it has begun.. http://www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com  More ways next week of how His epic Mystery is Finished Rev:10:7.......{{Go also to His proof in painting and verse of His healing page on the website above, for more proofs in verse}} AS always in the Name of The Mightyone, The Holyone, the Mighty Father, the Great I Am, In the Name Of The Flamboyantone, the Uniqueone, the Perfectone of the Father, In the Name of the Life and Resurrection of the body JESUS OF Nazareth, He the Great and Mighty Physician the Scientific Soul of the Father, HE WHO invented the Galaxies, and Floats the earth Upon Nothing...In His Powerful name do "i" speak write preach and pray each day, literally breath and feel my heart beating due His power each day, due to Him raising me from death many times...In His powerful Word do "i" cry out, bring home your missions, bring home your research teams we have much to be found so doing.... it has begun ... for donations too this ministry or donations for the NEW ZEALAND Earthquake of our waking,  go to the website and the address therein send it made payable too Adam and Eve seed gathering ministry check or money order, we donot take credit cards, due to that being one main reason this economy falls we do not want future money we want now money, so as to not breakdown any in the future...Much love and respect from me the smallest, yet, most angry prophet of God the Minuteone, the minuet prophet of God...r.p.berry /Elijah paul Moses  To: [email protected]Sent: Monday, March 2, 2009 3:57:13 PM
Subject: "WHERE DID MESSIAH PROPHESY ABORTION? " " DEATH, " WHAT DOES SUMMUM THE MYSTIC JEWISH RELIGIOUS CULT , HAVE TO DO WITH DEATH AND OLD AGE ?" MOLD, MILDEW, WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO DO WITH DEATH / MUTATED VITAMIN'S, WHERE ARE THEY MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE ?" " I GATHER THE INHERITORS OF THE PROMISED PARADISE CALLED EARTH!"

{{"SCIENTIFIC AND BIBLICAL ANSWERS BELOW!" {{ death and old age now end }}  "WHEN DID THE LORD SAY,  WOULD BE THE END OF THE WICKED & BEGINNING OF GOOD ON EARTH?" }}
{{  TODAY , as we come closer too our gathering, for the preparation which the LORD GOD MUST FIND US SO DOING, WHEN HE SPLITS THE SKY, AND OVER TAKE'S THE FILTH called satan / principality of air / bacteria / luciferase / death!"" I am again going too prove with the WORD/GODS CREATION SCIENCE, AND HISTORY, THAT death and old age, / bacterial mutants are the principality of the air, our MIGHTY LORD GOD AND MESSIAH, came and destroyed with HIS FATHER'S / OUR FATHER'S WORD!" SO LETS begin!" }}

""" EACH DAY unbeknownst too us, we are in the midst of a battle, between who?" LIFE AND death!"    ARE BODIE'S EACH OF US, IS LITERALLY IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD, A BATTLE GROUND!"  We wake each day, and as we slept, and breathed, our entire night the inner sanctum of our host/bastion, our souls and body, we where protected by THE SOUL/ESSENSE OF GOD, while the filth of the air, and foods we eat, were attacking from all side's!"" From the air, from the water we drink, from the foods we eat, and from the chemicals of our society, from make up's, too medication's!"" IN ALL were little animals!"  WHAT?  Little animals, attacking our existance!"" WHILE THE MIGHTY LIGHT/LIFE WITHIN US,  AND IN THE ROOM  , AND OUTSIDE OUR HOME'S IS/WAS DOING BATTLE FOR OUR EXISTANCE,  WHILE WE MERELY WALK AND BREATH AND EAT OUR WAY THROUGH TIME!"  But what is our Mission here on EARTH?"  NAMING THE ANIMALS/RESEARCHING THIS PLACE CALLED EARTH/AND ITS FILTH /
death!"  Yes i said little animals!"" What take's place so often in our society from the beginning of DATA/RESEARCH/DISCOVERY!"  That the first to do so, discover is correct, and then satan/luciferase, spends many years trying too change that first truthful discovery's out come/conclusion!"" The Word being prefect!""  The "it" of darkness/bacterial freak satan, knows if the WORD is left untittled/touched, that it's days are numbered, and its burning HAS arrived!"" So through its mutated hosts,  and even the Hosts of God, the bacteria begin's as does the flue bug, begin's trying too come up with a disrupting, slight change in the written WORD OF GODS,   WORD CREATION SCIENCE/MEDICAL SCIENCE!" Science always wondering how doe's the flue bug, know too change its way of attack, and beat last years vaccine!" By doing what we do!"" LISTEN/LEARN!"  SO FROM THE BEGINNINGS OF LOOKING AT BACTERIA,  the Discoverer of such, THAT HE THE FINE GENTLEMAN,
from where?"  Holland,  first looked upon bacterial microbe's, and then heard Gods Holy Spirit, DID  this studied MAN!"" AND THE SPIRIT Told him, call this you look upon LITTLE ANIMALS!""  "HE THIS MAN OF GOD/BELIEVER!"  WAS MERELY A MINOR CITY OFFICAL IN HOLLAND,  WHOSE GOD HAD HIM, STUDYING SCIENCE!""  AND WHY, lucifer to this day, Hate's Holland/Sweden/Norway!"" Because they may not hear GODS VOICE DIRECT ALWAYS,  BUT GODS NEVER SLEEPING/NEVER STOPPING REASONING WITHIN US ALL IF OF ADAM AND EVE, they hear beautifully!""  ANTONY VAN LEUWENHOEK ESQ,  HOLLANDS GREAT MAN OF THAT HOUR!"" HEARD ADAM/GOD/MESSIAH SAY, Antony call your discovery Little animals!""  BECAUSE 90% OF WHAT SCIENCE THEN AND NOW SEE UNDER MICROSCOPE'S ARE THE POSSESSED, souls of animals, that are infected by death and old age / lucifer/satan / PHAGE'S!""  A bacterial filth that took control over their Dna / Rna, and then took control over their soul/intellect!"""  But
not long after, many began calling them something else, why?""  Because they were controlled by satan/lucifer, tampering with their soul, saying that cannot be an animal!"" Yet it was the very purest form of an animal its SOUL!"  TO THIS DAY, THE SAME PEOPLE,  THAT MAKE UP HOLLANDS CHILDREN OF GOD, FROM SWEDEN TOO NORWAY, AND BEYOND,  ARE STILL studying and researching for GOD, UNBEKNOWNST TO MOST OF THEM,  BECAUSE GOD IS THAT WHICH CARRY'S THEM!""  AS the Bible proclaims we are just sojourner's with God, He is our BODY, WE ARE THE CHILD HE GROW'S WITHIN IT!"  SO AS HE GROWS HIS BODY,  HE SPEAKS OUR LIFE LONG TOO US AS OUR REASONING, while the bacteria, speaks too us/lucifer trying too block Gods reasoning, and turn us away from what? TRUTH!""  HE AS HIS SON AND HOLY SPIRIT IS THE WHAT?" LIFE/LIGHT THAT CARRIE'S US!"" THEY WORK ALL DAY, BATTLING death and old age, while at the same time, HIS WORD/TRUE AND FAITHFUL MESSENGER/OUR LORD GOD AND
MESSIAH!"" IS OUR REASONING, AND THE LIFE AND RESURRECTION OF OUR SOUL!"  HE MESSIAH IS THE CHILD OF GOD, AND HE IS THAT WHICH BRINGS FORTH, THE LIFE OF OUR SOUL AT DEATH, HE IS THAT WHICH BATTLE'S AND BRINGS US WITH THE SOUL OF GOD, if He decide's we have served HIM PROPERLY!"" SO THEY CHANGED LEUWENHOEKS TERM, FOR BACTERIA, being little animals,  into being something other, and saying they are not sure where they began to develope this bacteria, when Antony said , GOD SAY'S THEY ARE LITTLE animals!"" 
        " SIR ISAAC NEWTON ESQ!""  HE STUDIED Light for who? GOD!"  satan was trying too start a Word about light that was so untrue, SO FLAWED,  if science would have kept that concept, that we this day in science would be instead of 20% wrong of our conclusions,  we would be 60% wrong,  and it would be very hard too regain footing on truth from such a vantage point!"  WHAT DID ISAAC SAY?"" HE SAID AFTER founding , MANY MIGHTY THEOLOGIE'S, FOR GOD!"  HE FINALLY AFTER BEING ASKED WHAT LIGHT ITSELF WAS?"  HE PRAYED AND THOUGHT,  AND ASKED FOR REASONING FROM THE LORD GOD AND MESSIAH!"" AND LOOKED ALL IN THE EYE AND SAID!"  LIGHT IS A CORPUSLE!"" SAYING IN ESSENSE,  THAT LIGHT IS ALIVE/ LIFE!""  SENCE,  MANY MEN HAVE SAID, THAT IS NOT THE TRUTH!"" BUT BELIEVE WHEN I SAY, THAT LIGHT, IS LIFE!"  LIFE go's down too a level that is not beneath us, it is truly ABOVE US!"" IF OF GOD!""  THE MICOBIC, SOCIETY OF LIGHT/LIFE,  IS ETERNAL!""
THERE IS LIFE/LIGHT SO SMALL WE HAVE YET TOO LOOK UPON IT!""  SO IF WE WOULD HAVE CONTINUED too listen too SIR ISAAC NEWTON ESQ, AND LEUWENHOEK ESQ!"" WE WOULD BE MUCH FUTHER DOWN THE ROAD TOO LIFE ABUNDANT/ETERNAL LIFE!""  SO WHEN YOU see these little animals/ BACTERIA!"  Know that as SCIENCE HAS NOW DISCOVERED, AND COULD HAVE LONG AGO SAID, LETS FIND lucifer/principality of the air, that Messiah say's/said, has possession of many beings, FROM ANIMAL TO MAN!""  SCIENCE HAS NOW FOUND THEM!"" YET the tampering of satans hosts with the Word of God, microbiology , has put us a little further down the road of destiny, too finding "its","  deaths END!""  WHAT science now calls viruse's / phage's , is the filth of the air, spoken of by our MESSIAH/LORD GOD JOSHUA/JESUS CHRIST!"" AND SCIENCE ESPECIALLY A CHOSEN/DESTINE FEW, HAVE ISOLATED death/old age/lucifer, and even named it as GOD HAD COMMANDED FROM THE BEGINNING!"" WHAT DID GOD CALL it,  the
principality of the air?"" HE CALLED it lucifer, the bearer of LIFE!"" WHAT have the Scientific researchers, call it,  using GODS WHAT? HIS WORD TOO, CANNOT  identify anything, WITH OUT GODS WORD!" SO what have they named this being?"  They call it lucifer/luciferase/luciferin!""  They first men if of ADAM, NAMED IT WHAT THE WORD HAD ALREADY PRESCRIBED, at that moment of discovery,  they heard a small voice in their SOUL SAY!"" WHY, DONOT YOU NAME IT lucifer, as GOD ONCE named a bearer of light!"" AND BAAM, THE EVILONE POINTED OUT, AND ISOLATED BY GODS WORD!"  WHAT DID THE LORD THY GOD TELL ADAM HIS HOLY SPIRIT, HE TOLD HIM, NAME THESE ANIMALS , HE SAID ANYTHING THAT MOVE'S,  NAME IT / research it!""   FOR GO ALL WAR'S,  ALL HISTORY,  ALL LIFE 'S EXISTANCE ON EARTH!" BECAUSE THE PURPOSE FOR EARTH'S VERY BEING, IS TOO NAME THAT ANIMAL/beast of the field!""  SCIENCE CALL'S MANY SPECIE'S OF bacteria the wild form, or the little carnivore's,
even named some after WHAT?  DINOSAURS/DRAGONS,  IN SOME OF THEIR MINDS, they thought they just heard a thought in them say, lets call it a SEROVAR, OR PATHOVAR!"  USING THE SAME term's from Greek, and our now data too discribe the Bacterial souls of what? The DINOSAUR, THEY WERE NAMING THE souls of the dragon/dinosaur and did not realize, THAT THEIR GODS HOLY SPIRIT GROWING THEIR BODY, AND GUIDING THEM HAD JUST TOLD THEM, NAME IT THIS, AND IT WILL SERVE THE TRUTH LATER / WORD!""  THAT,  THEY WOULD CALL HERBOVARS OR OTHER!"  WAS The dictator of bacteria, the hidden crying, wining, filth called lucifer, is the soul of the Dinosaur, almost eternal, but not quit!"  HAS LIVED IN MANY BODIE'S, AND GETS  kick out of the Muslim calling it, the it/he of many name's, but it has NO NAME, merely TERM'S OUR FATHER GAVE it/GOD GAVE IT !"  SO WHAT DID OUR MESSIAH'S MIGHTY SOUL COME AND DEFEAT IN BATTLE?"  the dragon/dinosaur!""  HE IS AMAZING!"" THE
Dinosaur was nothing but a mutated beast, developed by lucifer from GODS CREATIONS, STOLD A LITTLE DNA, AND RNA HERE AND THERE, THEN IT ,  THE LITTLE filth of air, had a place too HIDE/BODY TOO HIDE IN!"" AS the Scientists of this day, still look upon little DNA , and RNA  THIEFS in the bacterial World , which is satan/principality of the air, that MESSIAH CALLED A THIEF/THIEF OF knowledge,  the enlightenedone, and science watch's,  the phage's and viruse's go around in the air, POSSESSING , robbing and stealing the GENOME'S/DNA/WAY OF WHAT? LIFE,  OF THE PASSIVE animals of the air/bacteria/souls of LIFE!"  THE DINOSAUR was merely a vector/Growing place for lucifer's filth/INFECTION, TRYING TOO GET A RUNNING START, BECAUSE GOD/OUR FATHER HAD ALREADY TOLD IT,  DO WHAT YOU THINK YOU CAN, FOR I SOON BRING MY SON, ADAM/THE HOLY SPIRIT TOO DISECT YOU!"  NOW THATS A GOD!"" A VECTOR WAS THE DINOSAUR,  that AFTER ITS DEATH, lucifer could then go
around earth, as herd's of bacterial souls, that grew together, in  A LARGE BODY/HOST, THAT COULD EAT ENOUGH TOO SUSTAIN THEIR GLUTTENY!"" What doe's Messiah call it, the devourer!"" What they did in body, they now do in Microbe form!" 
      "SO WHERE DID THE UNCLEAN FOODS / MUTATED VITAMIN'S COME FROM THAT BIBLE SPEAKS OF?"  THE INFECTION CALLED death/old age/dragon/lucifer/wolbachia!"  DOE'S THE BIBLE POINT THIS OUT?  YES IN DEED!""    IN OF COURSE LEVITICUS!""  LEVITICUS 19:19 -- YE SHALL KEEP MY STATUTES, THOU SHALT NOT LET THY CATTLE GENDER WITH A DIVERSE KIND: THOU SHALT NOT SOW THY FIELD WITH MINGLED SEED: NEITHER SHALL A GARMENT MINGLED OF LINEN AND WOOLEN COME UPON THEE!""  AS HIS children were commanded too not mingle with the Heathen, the mutated vector on mankinds level, so did GOD COMMAND THEM TOO NOT EAT, FOODS, that were mingled with satans seed/vectors on animal and plant LEVELS!"" {{ speaking of the false jew, SUMMUM, THE MYSTIC cult religion of long gone false jews, SAYing Moses, BROUGHT DOWN seven aphorisms, That we must believe, and wants them put up NEXT TOO GODS TEN COMMANDMENTS, false being/satan say's Put this monument up!"  What doe's the Bible
say throughout Rev: and during Gods/Messiahs walk through Jerusalem?"" That there are seven demon spirits that want there voice HEARD IN MAN, AND BY MAN!" JUST TWO OF THE FALSE WORDS/APHORISMS, THAT satan/lucifer tried too confuse Gods children with are so revealing!" SCIENCE WHAT WOULD SAY SUCH AS THIS?"  Everything vibrates!" Aphorism number three 3#,   nothing rests, everything vibrates!"" OUR SOULS MIGHTY OF THE LIGHT,  AFTER OUR DEATH/SLEEPING, NEVER RESTS , as science also see's of what? BACTERIA, AND VIBRIO IS A BACTERIA WHICH USE'S ALL MOVEMENT AND SOUND OF OTHER BEINGS/ACTION!"  So who would say, these THINGS? VIBRIO / DEATH / OLD AGE, THE INFECTIOUS DISEASE CALLED DEATH!"  DO YOU SEE HOW WIDE OPEN THIS BATTLE BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH HAS BEEN WHILE WE HAVE BEEN FOOLED  by lucifer / vibrio global quorum sensing/Homoserine lactone!" Aphorism # 4 four!"  ALL TRUTHS are but partial truths, {{ SAYING LIE'S ARE OKAY , AND SAID MOSES SAID THIS
}} and like and unlike are the same!" Saying mutants/freak vibrio hosts made of stolen DNA, are just like the real thing, saying we are all the same !"" TRYING TOO SAY, THAT NOAH WAS WRONG/BABEL!" DONOT LIVE AS ONE, SAITH THE LORD GOD!"  saying desegregate, did vibrio lucifer then and NOW, so when you read hese so called aphorisms of SUMMUM, you are actually reading what vibrio lucifer had convinced some men it possessed / lived in too WRITE!" WEIRD SCIENCE,  BUT TRUE" }}  WE THIS DAY, USE MANY SUPPLEMENTS, that are very tainted, with satans stolen genome's,  which it then mingles with, {{ again Gods word Lev: 19: 19 }} and make's a mutant form of that same substance, Organic matter we call, Vitamins!"" which if it enter's the same part of our body to do the WORK MENT FOR GODS, PURE CREATION/VITAMIN, IT CHANGE'S THE ROLE VERY SLIGHTLY OF THAT CELL OR ORGAN IT ENTER'S,  BRINGING PREMATURE death/lysis!""  OUR FATHER TAUGHT US TOO NOT EVEN WEAR A
GARMENT MADE OF MINGLED SEED/MATTER!"  AS HE TOLD OUR FATHER ADAM AN EVE HIS LIKENESS, HE TOLD THEM,  DONOT EAT OF THAT TREE,  DONOT EVEN TOUCH THAT TREE!"" LONG AGO, WHAT SCIENCE HAS JUST NOW DISCOVERED THAT EVEN IF YOU TOUCH SOME THING'S THEY ENTER YOUR BODY THROUGH THE SKIN!""  LET'S BEGIN LISTING, SOME OF THE MANY THINGS THAT HAS JUST NOW BEEN DISCOVERED/PROVED BY SCIENCE TODAY, THAT GOD JUST OUT RIGHT TAUGHT US 100'S EVEN 1000'S OF YEARS AGO!"
    " I AM HE OF REV: 10: 7, i am the seven Angel sounding!""   WHY? BECAUSE THE MYSTERY OF GOD IS NOW FINISHED!"" AND I AM HE SENT TOO WAKE YOU AND GATHER YOU, AND SAY!" THE MYSTERY IS OVER, WE NOW LIVE A 1000 YEARS, NOT A 100 YEARS!"  THAT IS WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING ALL AROUND US, FOR CENTURIE'S GOD WORKING THROUGH US, PROVING WHAT HE HAD TAUGHT US LONG AGO!"  HE HAS AGAIN REPROVED HIMSELF!"" WHAT DID OUR MESSIAH PROCLAIM TOO OUR / HIS FATHER ?" JOHN 1: 12 -  "FATHER, GLORIFY YOUR NAME!""  THEN CAME THERE A VOICE FROM HEAVEN SAYING!"  I HAVE BOTH GLORIFIED, IT!" AND WILL GLORIFY IT AGAIN!""  HE IS AMAZING, HIS IS ALL KNOWING!"" HE IS THE MIGHTY I AM, THAT I AM!""  HE IS THE BEGINNING AND END OF ALL THINGS!""  HE IS ALL TRUTH!"" LETS LIST HIS MYSTERY'S NOW PROVEN BY HIM, THROUGH HIS EYE'S AND HANDS WHICH WE ARE CALLED SCIENCE!""   ... ONE...

1.  THE DARKNESS IS CONFOUNDED BY HIS MIGHTYLIGHT!"  THE BLACK HOLE IN HEAVEN THAT SCIENCE CALL'S A HOLE!"  IS THE CAPTIVE, BLACK BACTERIAL FILTH OF lucifer!""  The molds and Eukaryotic mutants/mutations {{ trying too be as GOD/HIS DESIGN,  YET CANNOT!" all the green bacteria,  EVENTUALLY TURN BLACK, doe's the green vibrio/satan/viruse's/ phages }} HE OUR GOD CAUGHT "IT" TRYING TOO TAKE OVER HIS HEAVEN!"" WHAT DOE'S HE SAY?  IN THE BIBLE?" MY ANGELS GATHER AND BUNDLE THE EVIL, FOR BURNING, THAT IS WHAT WE SEE , NOT A HOLE, A MASS OF BACTERIA,  IN HEAVEN, THAT THE GODS ARMY now destroy's and BURNS!"  SCIENCE HAS DISCOVERED THAT SUNS/PLANETS OF GOD, CIRCLE AND MOVE IN AND OUT AT LIGHT SPEED, IN HEAVEN IN AND OUT OF DARK HOLE'S/MASS OF BACTERIA, THAT IS GODS ARMY SHOOTING IN AND OUT DESTROYING THE evil!"  Not the black hole controlling them, GOD CONTROLLING THE bacterial filth called lucifer/DARKNESS!" If God didnot do as HE DOE'S, HEAVEN ,
what science calls space, would be as the water, in a vase, after a certain period would be completely black, with mold, and bacteria, and we would not be!"" THAT IS HOW WE SEE THE FARTHEST STAR, HE OUR GOD KEEPS HIS HEAVEN HOLY/CLEAN!""
2. MOLDS AND MILDEWS!"" SCIENCE JUST NOW RESEARCHED AND EXPOSED, GODS WORD OF THE BOOK/BIBLE/PROVED HIS MYSTERY BY!"  EXPOSING MOLD AND MILDEW AS SOMETHING NEVER TOO BE AROUND!"" AND SAY THESE SCIENTISTS,  WE HAVE SPENT MILLIONS,  AND NOW KNOW THAT WE SHOULD GUT,  ANY DWELLING THAT IS CONTAIMINATED BY mold!"" LEVITICUS 14: 44 - THEN THE PRIEST SHALL COME AND LOOK, AND , BEHOLD, IF THE PLAGUE BE SPREAD IN THE HOUSE, IT IS A FRETTING LEPROSY IN THE HOUSE: IT IS UNCLEAN!"  LEVITICUS 14: 45 - AND HE SHALL BREAK DOWN THE HOUSE, THE STONE'S OF IT, AND THE TIMBER THEREOF,  AND ALL MORTER OF THE HOUSE ;  AND HE SHALL CARRY THEM FORTH OUT OF THE CITY INTO AN UNCLEAN PLACE!"    NOW I remember when science had first made this discovery and i seen men standing there saying of their great FINDING, YET GOD TOLD US ALL 1000'S OF YEARS AGO!"" READ FROM  LEVITICUS 14: 34 - 57, ITS VERY INTERESTING AND TRUE!""   READ ALL OF LEVITICUS AND SEE HOW GOD BEGAN
MEDICAL SCIENCE LONG AGO!"" AND IT SHOWS HOW HE WOULD USE BIRDS OF HIS CREATION, TOO BEGIN, A NEW BATTLE IN HOME'S,  THE BIRDS SOUL OF ITS BLOOD STAYING IN THE HOME'S AIR,, AND FIGHTING MOLD AND MILDEW!"  AND AGAIN PROVE'S GODS ENEMY AS death/old age/mold and mildew/YEASTS/LEAVEN!"" 
3.  IN THE FIRST BOOK OF THE BIBLE GOD TEACHE'S US THAT WE ARE CARNIVORE'S, MEAT EATER'S!""  HE HAD RESPECT FOR ABEL'S OFFERING OF MEAT AND FAT!"" BUT HAD NO RESPECT FOR CAINS VEGETABLE'S, WHY?  MUST WE EAT SOME VEGETABLE'S?"  To sustain the bacterial matter/phages and plasmids that have creeped into our make up/Genome/body cells!"" IN LEVITICUS GOD SHOW'S US AGAIN THAT WE EAT MEAT!"" BUT , NOW SAY"S THAT THERE ARE CERTAIN FATS OF THE beast/cow, that we donot eat!"" and of the LAMB, but in Genesis HE SAID EAT THE FAT!"   WHAT DID SCIENCE FINALLY FIND YEARS BACK, THEY SAID WE HAVE MADE A GREAT AND HISTORIC FINDING, WE SHOULD NOT EAT THE FAT, OF THE COW!""  THEN others did studie's of CENTURIANS, PEOPLE WHO LIVE TO BE A HUNDRED!"" In America they did one, and could not understand why? They found that most ate a high fat diet of meats and creams!"" AND THEN DONE ONE IN JAPAN BY OTHERS,  AND THEN ITALY, and find that those who lived too a 100 , 
ate mostly vegetable's and fruits and fish!""  BECAUSE ONE is more of a host of lucifer, {{ more of the bacteria makes up there host, as science now say's we are made of bacteria, yet one is a mutant FORM OF GODS DESIGN/EUKARYOTIC, the other is GODS CHILDREN }} and the other more of a HOST OF GOD!"  The heathen eat plants, and the Host of God eat's FATS/MEAT!"  BUT AS STATED AT FIRST,  WE WERE TOO EAT MOSTLY MEAT AND FAT, {{ GARDEN OF EDEN }} THEN AFTER vibrio/satan / bacteria had mingled with much of our CELLS, we now need some Vegetable's, SO GOD SPOKE INTO MOSES TOO WRITE LEVITICUS, THE NEW WAY OF EATING!""
4. THOU SHALT NOT EAT THE BLOOD OF ANY BEAST!"" SAITH THE LORD GOD REPEATEDLY IN LEVITICUS !""  WHEN IS MEAT BAD FOR ANYONE!"" WHEN ITS RARE!""  THE FRNCH AND OTHERS, STARTED THE WAY OF EATING MEAT RARE OR RAW!""  AND THEY ARE MORE CONTROLLED BY vibrio/satan!""  WHAT DID GOD SAY ABOUT THE BLOOD?" ALL OF THE CHAPTER 17 OF LEVITICUS IS SPEAKING OF HOW STRONGELY GOD SAY'S DONOT EAT THE BLOOD!"" AND PROCLAIMS WHAT? THE LIFE IS IN THE BLOOD!" SAYING IF YOU EAT BLOOD lucifers bacteria can enter you and later cause disease/PLAGUE EVEN FOR THE ENTIRE PEOPLE!"   SO WHAT HAS SCIENCE PROVEN, THAT THE BLOOD HAS THE LIFE/BACTERIAL AND LIFE OF OUR OWN DESIGN/BODY WITHIN, donot eat the blood / RARE / RAW FOODS!"" ALLOWS THE little animals too go in and set up, without any stopping them, satan come's in and BEGIN'S EATING AND LIVING free/infecting!"        
               ""  LETS LIST THE FORTY YEARS ANGER/PROOFS OF GOD/ SIGNS GIVEN US""" ONE.....
1. 1961 FINAL TAKING OF GOD,  TAKEN FROM THE SCHOOLS/CHILDREN.... FORTY YEARS LATER AFTER FINAL STAND IN COURT,  9-11 Deutronomy 28: 49 - THE  LORD SHALL BRING A NATION AGAINST THEE FROM FAR, FROM THE END OF THE EARTH, AS SWIFT AS AN EAGLE  FLIETH {{  AIR PLANE/MUSLIM/TWIN TOWERS, NOW THATS A PROPHECY, HE KNEW THIS DAY WE WOULD BREAK HIS COVENANTS  }}  A NATION WHOSE TONGUE {{ LANGUAGE AGAIN MUSLIM }} THOU SHALT NOT UNDERSTAND:  AFTER WE BROKE THE COVENANT OF GOD WITH HIS CHILDREN LEARNING HIS WORD IN SCHOOL, FORTY YEARS LATER 9-11!""
2.  1963, PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY, STARTED THE RACE TOO THE MOON BREAKING COVENANT OF STAY FROM GODS HEAVEN/DONOT SHOOT BURNING ARROWS INTO MY HEAVEN/DONOT SHOOT BURNING ROCKETS INTO MY HEAVEN FROM TOWERS OR I COME/YOU'LL HURRY MY COMING!"   FORTY YEARS LATER , GOD/MESSIAH HAD me, foretell of the destruction of the SPACE SHUTTLE 2003 ,  TWO WEEKS BEFORE IT HAPPENED, AND THEN IT WAS DESTROYED right over my HOME THEN IN MESQUITE TEXAS!""  NOW THATS A PROPHECY, told all, donot go there again HE IS ANGRY, TOLD THEM,  HE NOW DESTROY'S THIS SPACE PROGRAM, boom, done, VERY SAD, FOREWARNED WERE THEY!"" AND JOHN F. KENNEDY shot in the head, AS A FALSE PROPHET/LEADER, AS WAS JOHN SMITH OF THE MORMANS, AS WAS LINCOLN, AS WAS MUHUMMUD / MOHAMMED, WHICH HE IS THE FALSE PROPHET spoken by JOHN, LITERALLY FORETOLD HOW mohammad would be knocked from his horse by a TRUE JUDEAN, and linger for day's before dying , and has caused craft too prosper/muslim
faith/deceiver/satan!"" AND IS BIBLE SIGN TOO US, that they were false prophets ALL!"
3. BABEL ,  A MIGHTY COVENANT BROKEN , and is why? i now have called for FALLING STAR / METEROR too africa, for the proof and waking, and i pray re-establishment of NOAHS/BABELS MIGHTY COVENANT, NOAH - STAY FROM canaan and cush, donot live in tents or camps with them!"" BABEL, ALL LIVING TOGETHER, AND GOD SAID I NOW SEGREGATE MY CHILDREN FROM THE HEATHEN/cush!"" AND HE CONFOUNDED OUR LANGUAGES,  1964-1965, Desegregation , then 1964 - 1965,  hurricanes hit the south where cush marched!"   Forty years later, 2004-2005 GOD HAD me FORETELL OF HURRICANES OF REMEMBRENCE, TOO THE SOUTH, FOUR , THE SAME NUMBER AS IN 1964 AND 1965,  AND HAD me foretell of them weeks in advance!""
4.  1973 ROE VERSE'S WADE,  ABORTION, AND THE FINAL COVENANT OF THE OLD TESTAMENT BROKEN!"" WHAT DID OUR LORD TELL EVE, AND ADAM, AND NOAH, AND HIS FAMILY?""  BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPHY!""  2013, WILL BE THE FORTY YEAR ANGER OF GOD, AND THE FALL OF AMERICA / SEVEN NATIONS RIDDEN BY THE HARLOT, UNLESS WE , YOU AND I BECOME STRONG AND MERELY SHOW THE FATHER, OF OUR LIFE, THAT WE NOW GATHER FOR HIS, CHANGING THIS EARTH/WORLD , FROM WORLD TOO WORD!"" WHERE DID MESSIAH FORETELL OF ABORTION?  LUKE 23: 29 - {{ SAITH THE MIGHTY LORD GOD, IN THE MIDST OF HIS DESTROYING AND MARCHING TOWARDS HIS BATTLE TOO DESTROY death, and old age for us, who dare break His covenants }} 23: 29 - FOR , BEHOLD, THE DAYS ARE COMING, IN THE WHICH THEY SHALL SAY, BLESSED ARE THE BARREN , AND THE WOMBS , THAT NEVER BARE , AND THE PAPS WHICH NEVER GAVE SUCK.""  THEN HE OUR LORD PROPHESY THAT WE/THEN {{ this day }} WOULD BE THE DAY OF THE SKY SPLITTING  {{ REV: 6:16, JOHN CONFIRMS
HIS PROPHESY, THAT IN THE DAY OF ABORTION,  WILL BE THE END OF THE WICKED  }}  LUKE 23: 30 - THEN SHALL THEY BEGIN TO SAY TO THE MOUNTAINS, FALL ON US: AND TO THE HILLS, COVER US;  AND IS WHY? i have been told too GATHER THEM, GATHER THEM!"  and i do!""    listing REVELATIONS OF THE PROPHETS....ONE...
1. in the DAYS OF MY RETURN SAITH THE MIGHTY LORD GOD!""  the anti-christ will prefer the company of MEN!"" NOT one gay pope the gay movement!"" Knowing that satan/wolbachia would be causing again rampant homosexuality!"" AND THE MUSLIM, WHO PREPFER THE COMPANY of men, while their women is tied up at home in CHAINS!""  THE ANTI-CHRIST WILL PREFER THE COMPANY OF MEN, DONE AND DOING!"
2. THE HARLOT OF BABYLON,  WILL be riding the SEVEN NATIONS OF THE LOST HOUSE OF ADAM CHRIST/Israel!""  NOT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AS SO MANY SAY!"" AS IF GOD WOULD CALL MARY A HARLOT , YOU NEVER PRAY TOO MARY, ONLY THE FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT!"  BUT YOU MOST ASSUREDLY, DONOT CALL A DAUGHTER/VIRGIN OF ISRAEL/ADAM/GOD A HARLOT AND LIVE!"  THE WOMEN'S MOVEMENT / WOMENS LIB!"" AGAIN THE SYMPTOM OF satan/anti-christ/principality of the air / infectious disease called death / old age, wolbachia's, symptom turns the WOMEN AGAINST HER MAN!"" AS EVE IN THE GARDEN, AND NOW EVE'S DAUGHTERS/GODS DAUGHTERS THIS DAY IN THE SEVEN NATIONS OF THE CHILDREN OF GOD RIDDEN BY THE WO-MAN THEY LOVE!"
3. DONOT SHOOT BURNING ARROWS INTO MY HEAVEN / ROCKETS INTO MY HEAVEN!""  THE ANTI-CHRIST WILL CAUSE FIRE TOO FALL FROM THE SKY/HEAVEN/SPACE PROGRAM!"" RUSSIA, THE ANTI-CHRISTS WHO HELPED satan trick us, the NATION OF GOD, INTO ENTERING HEAVEN, CALLING SPACE!" The anti-christ will cause fire too fall from the SKY DONE AND DOING...
4.  THE ANTI-CHRISTS WILL HAVE A IDOL WHICH SPEAKS / TELEVISION, the Russian jew in hollywood has the idol which speaks in every home, {{ ZEC: 5: 15 }} BROUGHT FORTH BY GOD, FOR HIS GOOD, AND USED BY satan/its hosts from russia too take over the minds of AMERICA AND EARTH, and causing the gay, and womens movement!""  ANTI-CHRIST WILL HAVE AN IDOL WHICH SPEAKS DONE AND DOING...
5. THERE WILL BE EARTH QUAKES IN DIVERSPLACE'S / TSUNUMI TOO INDIA, AND NOW THOSE WHICH GO AROUND EARTH, VERY SOON!"" AND PROPHESY BY THE COMMAND OF GOD.MESSIAH THROUGH me...earthquakes diversplace's, DONE AND DOING!"
6. THE ANTI-CHRIST WILL PUT THE MARK OF THE BEAST UPON YOUR FOREHEADS / WWW.COM  OR 666.COM , THIS BASTURD child of the idol which speaks/television, that we all now look at, IS THE MARK ON OUR FOREHEAD WHILE WE look many upon evil / porn, instead of GODS WORD OR SCIENCE,  HIS WORD CREATION LIKE WE DO!"  GODS WORD BROUGHT IT FORTH {{ ZEC: 5: 1-5, I WILL BRING IT FORTH, AND MANY WILL BLASPHEM GOD FROM IT / TELEVISION }} AND WE CANNOT BUY OR SELL BECAUSE THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS CONTROL OVER IT, again hollywood!""
7. IN THE DAYS OF MY RETURN THE ANTI-CHRIST WILL BE FEEDING YOU UNCLEAN THINGS/mutant vitamins, and sugars and chocolate, and Vegetables not of our GODS LIKING!"" PROCESSED FOODS, AND medicine's which cause death...anti-christ feeding unclean things done and doing....{{ AGAIN LEV: 19:19 }}
  THESE SIGNS NOW COME FOR OUR GATHERING.....
1. earthquakes WASHINGTON D.C AND VIRGINIA BEACH VIRGINIA, for us/THEM AWHORING WITH THE HEATHEN/ANTI-CHRISTS!""  EZRA 10: 17,  EZRA 10: 44, Numbers 25:1 Ezra 9: 1-2, GENESIS 26: 34,  EZEKIEL 16:3,  BABEL DO NOT LIVE AS ONE WITH THE heathen!"
2. EARTHQUAKE TOO THE BLACK SEA/ VOLCANOE'S AWAKING THERE PREPARING FOR THE QUAKE OF DESTINY, THAT WILL SWALLOW ISRAEL'S FALSE JEW, AND THE DOME ON THE ROCK!"  ZEC: 14: 4, REV: 2: 9, AND REV: 3:9, AGAIN EZEKIEL 16: 3, that again who is set up there being worshipped, in the season and days of MY return saith the LORD, the likeness of the false prophet anti-christ will be set up being worshipped in Israel!""  the likeness of mohammed / ishmael/esau is now set up there / the false JEW!""  AND AGAIN prophesy realized the likeness of the false prophet anti-christ will be set up there when i return too destroy them in armageddon DONE AND DOING!""
3. STONE TOO THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE PROGRAM HAS AGAIN BEGUN/METEOR TOO RUSSIAN SATELITE FOR THE FIRST TIME! HAS HAPPENED"" AND NOW SOON THE SPACE STATION!"" SO STONE/MILLSTONE/FALLING STAR TOO INTERNATIONAL SPACE PROGRAM FOR BREAKING THE COVENANT OF GOD, DONOT ENTER MY HEAVEN WITH BURNING ARROWS/ROCKETS!"
4. STONE/METEOR/FALLING STAR TOO SUDAN AFRICA, {{ after these/this stone africa any i contact with missions there,  must bring that mission and funds too our now gathering, and ending death and oldage }} FOR THE MIGHTY COVENANT / TRUTH OF NOAH/NOE, STAY FROM CANAAN AND CUSH!"" AS THE STONE JUST THROWN TOO AUSTIN TEXAS FOR me, and the stone LAST YEAR TOO PERU FOR me, this stone, YET , WILL NOT BE OF MERCY AS THOSE two meteror's / falling star's !""
5. HURRICANE TOO HOUSTON TEXAS , AS THE HURRICANE I PROPHESY 2004 AND LAST YEAR AND NOW AGAIN FOR TOUCHING GODS WORD/BIBLE THERE, AND HURRICANE TOO VIRGINIA BEACH VIRGINIA, FOR THE FALSE PROPHET SET UP THERE SELLING GODS WORD, WHO MUST REPENT!""
6. STONE TOO 700 COMPANY FOR SAYING GODS MILLSTONE'S ARE NOT THROWN BY ANGELS OF OUR GOD AND PEOPLE!"" SMALL YET VERY CONVINCING OF THE BLASPHEMY OF he who take's from Gods word for 1# best seller, then SAY'S GODS WORD NOT TRUE, OF MILLSTONE'S/METERORS BEING THROWN BY GOD!""  EVEN DARE'S SAY,  WE MUST FORM A WEAPON AGAINST GODS FALLING STARS!"" WOE, UNTO HE WHO SAY'S SUCH THINGS,  IF GOD SEE'S A WEAPON FORMED AGAINST HIS STONE'S, HE BRINGS THREE MIGHTYER STONE'S THAN WAS HIS WILL BEFORE!""
7. EARTHQUAKES JAPAN , AND TSUNAMI Alaska for our waking, pray for a small tsunumi for our people!"
8.  EARTHQUAKE'S FROM EAST COAST TOO WEST, FOR OUR WAKING AND FOR THE ANTI-CHRIST, ON THE LEFT COAST!""  FOR STANDING AGAINST GODS CHILDREN/awhoring with the anti-christ!"" SOON MORE QUAKE'S TOO THOSE I WAKE AND GATHER, GOD SAYING GO TOO THE SMALLEST PROPHET for the task/mission that I GOD/MESSIAH, MUST FIND YOU SO DOING WHEN I SPLIT THE SKY!""  WE HAVE MUCH TOO DO!""   for contacting me for this now gathering of inheritors,  or donating funds or offering propertie's too show your organization and many UNTO THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD!"  DO SO AT THIS ADDRESS....
ADAM AND EVE SEED GATHERING MINISTRY
2100 ROSE MAY DRIVE
FORNEY TEXAS, 75126  OR PHONE 469-288-0152  OR E-MAIL
[email protected] or [email protected]  all checks and money orders, made payable too the ministry and capitalize ADAM AND EVE .... IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT DIVINE, "  I SPEAK AND PRAY EACH DAY OF THIS GATHERING IN THEIR POWER...in the name of the Mightyone, the Flamboyantone, the Uniqueone, the Mightyone of Israel,  MESSIAH CHRIST JOSHUA/JESUS, IN HIS NAME,  DO I SPEAK AND PRAY EACH DAY...much love and respect from the Smallone of GOD, AND my People ELIJAH paul MOSES......

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Wait, did you just post your

Wait, did you just post your phone number and address to solicite donations?

Jesus Christ.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Seriously mods, I think this

Seriously mods, I think this person is missing a couple of screws. Most of our hit and run posters just hate us and run. I think this person needs a stay at the rubber room Hilton.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
MELL ESQ; your money is safe..

What "i" posted here is this weeks sounding letter that go's out around earth too 1000's, "i" am asking them for money you "i" ask for rational response!  Now do not get me wrong, if you or the chief sent us some wompum we would except but no its not a special request for this particular blog/forum!  Read the entire letter, how can any give a rational respnse too anything they have not read, exposes the control satan has taken over you through society and the world as well as its subliminal attempts at controlling you and the chief...Much respect to all of Gods book of Life......all others prepare to burn...

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Get lost nut job.

Get lost nut job.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Reveal your much as true belief .......

How can you continue to show contemptuousness towards others?   There comes a point where you have to tell us what you mean by Satan and especially what you mean when using the word "bacteria"  This particular use of the term is not widely held. If you are to continue, you owe us all a MORE satisfactory explanation of  the bacteria  That is very reasonable to ask for  an explanation of all the data. You've mentioned it over and over and over.  You have NOT conveyed anywhere near enough about the Scriptural references you are using. Some of the members think you are being  indulged beyond others in Trollville.   Actually , Your postings, as is, can get you banned. No Joke!  What can you say?    Please DON'T give into the temptation to lash out.  You will end up paying the price.

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
DanaEternal the Mighty Rce/Peace maker....

Dana esq; you try to humble me, and do as usual, "i" am not contemptuous, "i" am responsive, always Rationally yet very responsive!  So when you see men calling me draught hands/dung hands, and nut job, and the like, my responses are generally enough to allow them to know, that "i" see their weakness and give them the opportunity to feel the pricks of pens they normally like giving out, yet so often are not strong enough to endure!   You on the other hand are very Rational very observant and very aware, so you receive awareness where others receive draught hands...  Yes Dana it is the most Amazing thing, the Lord sent us keys/codes Rev:1:18 now being exposed by Science which is leading us right where He declared long ago, too Glorified bodies, and the soon reign here on earth with God Rev:21:3 - 4 The end of aging and sickness and premature death is so very near, where people such as yourself who are of Gods book of Life, if of Adam and Eve unmarred Ezra 9:1-2 that when the Lord arrives Life abundant will have already began John10:10 where our Lord doesnot speak in symbolism as so many believe, yet speaks in absolutes!  He was speaking in definite terms, not as so many declare that He meant merely Life with riches and good foods, He meant in this now Epic generation of Increased Knowledge that He would again be causing us to live Centuries instead of Decades! {{As in the days of Noah}}  In the Old testament as in the new He our Lord gave us in parable and in verse clues to the symptoms of the sickness we all contracted when our Father and Mother of the Garden ate the contaimnated fruit!  And since we began to die younger and younger, but that now soon ends for Many who can believe and gather for the now Inheritance of the promised land called earth Rev:21:3 - Matthew 25:34 - Matthew 5:5 and many more!  One of our Brothers has found one of the 8 fungal toxins which death/satan the principalities of the air/bacteria begin putting into our system at birth literally attacking us with death not at the end of our Life, but at the beginning, and slowly drain our strength until we pass in old age, when in reality as in the days of Noah, we should live 100's of years and then God call us into heaven as Enoch!  So dear beloved peace maker, Blessed are the peace makers for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven..."i" pray in this rational response, that it awakens you and sends you with an examining eye to the Lords website.....It has begun  for easy excess www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com  so you donot have to go to another screen or post... much respect r.p.berry / Elijah paul Moses ...it has Begun

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
User danatemporary

.You are absolutely not responsive.  No one has yet to pin you down on anything. To listen to you,   You've a little wonky inverse take on the nature of disease.  I am away for a few days but before then 'you' need to clarify some things for the sake of the forum. That means 'clarify', clarify you must . .

Quote:
A bacterial filth that took control over their Dna / Rna, and then took control over their soul/intellect!"""  But not long after, many began calling them something else,  SO AS HE GROWS HIS BODY,  HE SPEAKS OUR LIFE LONG TOO US AS OUR REASONING, while the bacteria, speaks too us/lucifer trying to block Gods reasoning

Work on a general idea of HOW to use the word  "bacterial' (as in the infection of the 'bacterial fifth ' ) ?

Where in the bible does it allude to this "bacterial menace"  within  the  Scriptures ?

Define some words   Also, Can you define Satan ? If you can,  Do you make a distinction between "old age unto the grave" and "Satan"  ??? 

"What are your views on disease in general" ? 

When will there be an eternal state ?

etc.