Now mabJustice is a man after my own HEART [trollville]

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Now mabJustice is a man after my own HEART [trollville]

HE MabJustice seems extreme but He is just aware of many things that those blinded by possession cannot see, but MabJustice needs to be calm cool and collected due to His Gods mystery now being finished Rev:10:7 and His keys/code Given Rev:1:18...There is no need for bombs, for guns, for anything other than now preparing for the sky to split and Gods army of Souls to come pouring through for the now cleaning of earth of all not of His book of Life, and sadly cleaning of many He God loves who have allowed a mere bacterial spirit too confuse them into having doubt/Atheism of Gods dominion and now return in this epic generation of great Destiny...MabJustice Peace be with you, His Peace He gave unto us, Not as the World giveth gave He unto us, let not your heart be troubled neither let it be Afraid JOHN 14:27 ...It has begun...MUCH RESPECT TO ALL THOSE OF gODS BOOK OF lIFE, ALL OTHERS PREPARE TO BURN.... 

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
HAHAHA trolls know their own!

ElijahTemporaryTroll wrote:
Now mabJustice is a man after my own HEART

What a surprise that you identify with people who make a habit of trolling websites! Apparently the crazy asshat troll's can sense their own!

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Elijah

Will we see you at the Mardis Gras this weekend? Let us know which float you're on.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
You already have a troll

You already have a troll badge, are you bucking to get banned too?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog