One man stands alone in being of a Rational responding being, and "i" thank Him [trollville]

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
One man stands alone in being of a Rational responding being, and "i" thank Him [trollville]

Thank you my friend for being the only one to actually stand for the title of this Blog by giving a Rational Response!  The origin of sickness and death comes's from the ocean floors, and is the murex snail, when it passe's its body turns many shades of color, each one becoming an unclean spirit of the air!  The viral phages which science has discovered have small snail like schells originated long ago from the murex snail!  As the bacterial world of unclean spirits called by Jesus the Great Physician, is full of different colored bacteria and viruse's they as stated long ago came from the depts of the sea!  The Romans and their leaders were brought into madness and great acts of sin by using the snail  for its purple and blue hues!  The Jew also was commanded by God to do the same, yet for different reasons, so this day we would have the history of the jew and its battle against satan/death/unclean spirits/demons which infected rome, and all the earth, but rome more greatly!  Thank you again for being a man of Rational Thought not just one of the 1000's of comedians with very weak oneliners that are out of work in the comedy business and most likely every where else...Much respect ElijahTruth... read more of the site you will awake and realize that this is the epic generation of GODS RETURN...

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
world of unclean spirits are never talked of like that . . .

ElijahTruth wrote:
..The origin of sickness and death comes's from the ocean floors, and is the murex snail, when it passe's its body turns many shades of color, each one becoming an unclean spirit of the air!  The viral phages which science has discovered have small snail like schells originated long ago from the murex snail!  As the bacterial world of unclean spirits called by Jesus the Great Physician, is full of different colored bacteria and viruse's they as state..

Did you ever read up on biblical dyes, like I said ?  I said you should read up on this. IMHO, somebody needs to read up on  biblical dyes  ..  ..  Your reference is really a dye . One of the rediscovered dyes were found w/  Murex trunculus snails.  The shells were broken in the spot that gives access to the glands from which the dyestuff is obtained.  At some distance, a separate and distinct massive mound of Murex brandaris and Thais haemastoma was found.  Since a reddish-purple dye is most readily obtainable from the Murex brandaris and Thais haemastoma as opposed to the bluish-purple obtained from the Murex trunculus, Egyptologist A. Dedekind (1898) viewed this fact as undeniable proof that Murex trunculus was the snail used exclusively for tekhelet (blue), and the others for argaman (purple); Rav Herzog concurred.

Truth is truth no matter the source.  This  information is by people with no agenda (they are not "anti--christ" nor Atheists).   The dye was used for  clothing  not what you might think it was. Pick up some works from a "christian" publisher and you will find the exact same info (and be less of an embarrassment to Christendom).

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
To which I will add that the

To which I will add that the dye from Murex Brandaris is also known as Tyrian purple/Royal purple/Imperial purple.  In ancient times, it was worth it's weight in silver and thus was not available to anyone not of at least noble blood.

Care to guess why bishops wear purple?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Elijah,If germs are demons

Elijah,

If germs are demons and your God can't defeat them (while medicine can) what does that say about your God?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
God and His Victory over bacteria...

Bronze "i" must comment upon your flawed observation of God not being able to defeat bacteria, the day long God is burning the unclean spirits/principalities of the air/Bacteria and viruses or we would have them running over us and would only be able to see bacteria!  The bible proclaims to us anything not of Gods book of Life He Burns its soul Rev:20:15!  {{In His volcanoes}} And when we die, our Soul becomes again what?  A sperm like being, called the worm by God Mark:9:44-46!  We are born of a worm spirit/soul the sperm and it is as minute as bacteria and viruses, and when we pass our worm spirit leaves our body and if we did not serve God while in body He takes that spirit and puts it in hell with the bacteria and viruses which He God burns the day long!   So when you say God cannot beat bacteria it is only God and His Word/Science that can beat it in physicial body and only God in the spirit realm that can beat satan/death/bacterial unclean spirits!  That is why He brought medical science into being so we can beat death and research and learn of death so we can be productive spirits in His spiritual Kingdom!  He with His Word Creation called science now beats death, we those "i" gather and call will soon have again life abundant John10:10 living again as in the days of Noah centuries instead of mere decades!  So we can become supernatural intellects for God, knowing all things about His enemy called satan/devil/death/disease/sickness/old age that is why He is the eternal God He knows all things and has dominion over death hell and the grave!  His mystery has been finished Rev:10:7 Rev:1:18  His code/keys have been given and we soon return to living as Adam and Eve living hundreds of years instead of mere decades....much respect to all of Gods book of Life...all others prepare to burn...From me shit hands...HA kind of like that one...

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:Bronze "i"

ElijahTruth wrote:

Bronze "i" must comment upon your flawed observation of God not being able to defeat bacteria, the day long God is burning the unclean spirits/principalities of the air/Bacteria and viruses or we would have them running over us and would only be able to see bacteria!  The bible proclaims to us anything not of Gods book of Life He Burns its soul Rev:20:15!  {{In His volcanoes}} And when we die, our Soul becomes again what?  A sperm like being, called the worm by God Mark:9:44-46!  We are born of a worm spirit/soul the sperm and it is as minute as bacteria and viruses, and when we pass our worm spirit leaves our body and if we did not serve God while in body He takes that spirit and puts it in hell with the bacteria and viruses which He God burns the day long!   So when you say God cannot beat bacteria it is only God and His Word/Science that can beat it in physicial body and only God in the spirit realm that can beat satan/death/bacterial unclean spirits!  That is why He brought medical science into being so we can beat death and research and learn of death so we can be productive spirits in His spiritual Kingdom!  He with His Word Creation called science now beats death, we those "i" gather and call will soon have again life abundant John10:10 living again as in the days of Noah centuries instead of mere decades!  So we can become supernatural intellects for God, knowing all things about His enemy called satan/devil/death/disease/sickness/old age that is why He is the eternal God He knows all things and has dominion over death hell and the grave!  His mystery has been finished Rev:10:7 Rev:1:18  His code/keys have been given and we soon return to living as Adam and Eve living hundreds of years instead of mere decades....much respect to all of Gods book of Life...all others prepare to burn...From me shit hands...HA kind of like that one...

God brought medical science in to beat death and old age? God goes down looking.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Unfathomable is the depth of the insanity of your words . . .

ElijahTruth wrote:

Bronze "i" must comment upon your flawed observation of God not being able to defeat bacteria, the day long God is burning the unclean spirits/principalities of the air/Bacteria and viruses or we would have them running over us and would only be able to see bacteria!  ..God, knowing all things about His enemy called satan/devil/death/disease/sickness/old age that is why He is the eternal God He knows all things and has dominion over death hell and the grave!  His mystery has been finished Rev:10:7 Rev:1:18  His code/keys have been given and we soon return to living as Adam and Eve living hundreds of years instead of mere decades....much respect to all of Gods book of Life ..

.. God not being able to defeat bacteria  ..

__  __

Far from discouraging you, LET'S look at the references :

Bible wrote:
Bible ref. -  ".. By Him who lives forever and ever, WHO CREATED HEAVEN AND THE THINGS IN IT, AND THE EARTH AND THE THINGS IN IT, AND THE SEA AND THE THINGS IN IT, that there will be delay no longer, but in the days of the voice of the 7th angel, when he is about to sound, then  the mystery  of God is finished, as He preached to His servants the prophets:In His right hand He held seven stars, and out of His mouth came a sharp two-edged sword; and His face was like the sun shining in its strength.  When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man And He placed His right hand on me, saying, "Do not be afraid;  I am the first and the last,  and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades".

How are you even using the word "bacteria", it would be simply unconscionable to not start defining terms. Initial indications are 'you' have been basing some of that on the Mary Baker Eddy 's  interpretation of the Bible  .....  FYI - Christian dogma  does NOT mention this.  Apparently,  Neither does any of the (apocalyptic and / or) eschatological works.

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
DanaTemporary is in the midst of rationalizing

The Term Mystery doesnot some how strike a bell when you read the Bible verse's which you quoted!  Him Jesus being the Great Physician doesnot some how declare a word unto you!  He made sure His prophets as even His Mighty Son came and spoke in parable so the past generations would not drive themselves into insanity, and not become involved with continual war do to knowing what Gods Word was for in the last days, during the seasons/days of the past in which God was leading His Science as well as theology through research and discovery!  The entire purpose for earth is Discovery and research, Genesis 2:19-20 where God declares unto Adam the Father of Gods book of Life too look upon all things and do what???  Name them, to begin the Word on earth and too make sure all until this day knew God wants earth examined and researched, and His research is finished Rev:10:7 Always go to the King James version of the Bible none of these other versions {{and compare the King version to the greek english translation brenton being one}} and you will see between the too the Word of God!  The other versions of Gods bible, That were rewrites by men serving satan {{too change it just enough to help satan confuse and use Gods word for its own purposes}} and is why God said any who change His word even a tittle/little would be acursed !  DANA YOU ARE NOT TEMPORARY, you are eternal ,you either go to Heaven or hell to serve God one as an Angel of Great Light And energy, the other as a small spark burning in hell with many failed spirits to keep hell/the center of earth burning.....it has begun... Much respect to all of Gods book of Life, all others prepare to burn... Draught hands

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
......does not some how declare a word unto you

ElijahTruth wrote:

The Term Mystery doesnot some how strike a bell when you read the Bible verse's which you quoted!  Him Jesus being the Great Physician doesnot some how declare a word unto you!

You'd be surprised  at the number of verses I need to cover in the course of a month.

You have yet to explain how you "worked this all out".  Who's  idea was it originally ?  Even if we are never able to bind together, each with another,  it doesnt mean YOU'VE "explained" yourself,.   If most of the board members have somehow lost the capacity of being "saved".  You are not off the hook.    I know Xians and some of  this  doesnt jive with the Xian Faith.  Explain the idea of yours and your ideas.  Take a few moments to define some terms, for the sake of the board.  Where are those "definitions", bub ???

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary

danatemporary wrote:

ElijahTruth wrote:

The Term Mystery doesnot some how strike a bell when you read the Bible verse's which you quoted!  Him Jesus being the Great Physician doesnot some how declare a word unto you!

You'd be surprised  at the number of verses I need to cover in the course of a month.

You have yet to explain how you "worked this all out".  Who's  idea was it originally ?  Even if we are never able to bind together, each with another,  it doesnt mean YOU'VE "explained" yourself,.   If most of the board members have somehow lost the capacity of being "saved".  You are not off the hook.    I know Xians and some of  this  doesnt jive with the Xian Faith.  Explain the idea of yours and your ideas.  Take a few moments to define some terms, for the sake of the board.  Where are those "definitions", bub ???

I admire your patience, I wish I had half your diplomatic skill to argue with the mentally challenged.  Smiling 

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
hahahaha

ElijahTemporaryTroll wrote:
That is why He brought medical science into being so we can beat death and research and learn of death so we can be productive spirits in His spiritual Kingdom!

And that's why medical sciences didn't flourish until the secular age? What, your god doesn't want to take credit for this epic battle over disease or something?

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!