Atheist Media Bias Paranoia

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheist Media Bias Paranoia

Call the waaaaaaaahmbulance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmsW0mebb30&feature=related

Sucks they can't burn us at the stake anymore, isn't it?....

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:Call the

redneF wrote:

Call the waaaaaaaahmbulance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmsW0mebb30&feature=related

Sucks they can't burn us at the stake anymore, isn't it?....

I would be shocked at this "report" if it were not CBN!

"SOMEONE'S COMPETING WITH JESUS, MAKE THE BIG BAD ATHEISTS STOP!"

This is no more shocking coming from Pat Robertnut's propaganda degree mill than it would be shocking to hear a child scream, "SANTA IS REAL! MOMMY MOMMY, THE BIG BAD ATHEIST IS POINTING OUT THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MAGIC GODSPERM"

Maybe these "commie news outlets" Are pointing out that Jesus is not the center of the universe and that atheists are not demons out to rape their women.

This is nothing but a scare tactic to keep their viewers.

Whats the matter Jesus fans, afraid you might be wrong? Hate to burst your bubble, just because we are not sitting at the back of the bus anymore, doesn't mean we want to kill you. It just means we think you are full of shit on your sky daddy claim.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog