If Atheists Ruled The World!! OMG!!

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
If Atheists Ruled The World!! OMG!!

ZOMGitsCriss and some of her babe friends do a satirical bit on a "If Atheists Ruled The World"  YouTube video, by some theist idiot.

You gotta luv that gurl...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ticVtxdIVuc&feature=relmfu

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:ZOMGitsCriss

redneF wrote:

ZOMGitsCriss and some of her babe friends do a satirical bit on a "If Atheists Ruled The World"  YouTube video, by some theist idiot.

You gotta luv that gurl...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ticVtxdIVuc&feature=relmfu

Is there a hot atheist woman like this who cares not about a man's income, or missing teeth or horrible cornball humor? "out of my league" Describes her. Not to mention I am probably old enough to be her dad. I am 44 I don't think she is more than in her mid 20s.

Nothing is hotter than a hot atheist woman with brains and beauty to boot.

I am quite sure she is giving fits to the fundies in her country, and most certainly all over the world. She is my hero!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Thunderios
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Good video. All the others,

Good video. All the others, too. Smiling

Every video has a few comments saying things like '(message) to you and your husband'. This seems to me like they're very jealous of her husband Laughing out loud
Ad least Brian dares admit it XD

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ya, I wonder how many

Ya, I wonder how many teenage theist males (and females, for that matter...) spend their hours doing exhaustive research into atheism watching her channel intently, to see how hollow and worthless their lives are.......while their bedroom door is locked...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
ZOMGitsCriss

ZOMGitsCriss is one of my favorite youtube Atheists.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster

harleysportster wrote:

Ok, "favorites"? I am glad you aren't going into detail as to why, what you do with your happy parts under the covers is your business.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Every time I see her or

Every time I see her or someone mentions her name I have to wipe off my computer screen. DAMN IT, you know what you guys are doing to the environment. How many trees do you have to kill so I can use paper towels to clean up my mess?

Don't mention GoGreen either..................FUCK! DID IT AGAIN!

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

harleysportster wrote:

Ok, "favorites"? I am glad you aren't going into detail as to why, what you do with your happy parts under the covers is your business.

Well the fact that she is hot as hell certainly helps. Laughing out loud

But I like the points she makes and the humor apparent as well.

I subscribe to a couple of Atheist channels on youtube. AronRa (that guy could be the creationists worst nightmare) The Thinking Atheist Channel, DarkMatter2525's Atheist cartoons, and a few others.

But I put ZOM at the top, for very obvious reasons probably.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Edward Current.This guy's

Edward Current.

This guy's satire is funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x45EOzMJA5o&feature=relmfu

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
I'm pretty sure someone

I'm pretty sure someone needs to start a sex tape donation fund.  It's for atheist activism.  Think of the children, people.

----------------------

Seriously though, she's great.  I don't really follow the whole youtube scene, but it is such a great tool.  I enjoy that atheists seem to have such a large presence that does a good job selling to the target audience.  I'll have to check out the theist side sometime to see if there is equal charisma.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote: I'll have

mellestad wrote:

I'll have to check out the theist side sometime to see if there is equal charisma.

There's this bubbly blondie theologian:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7huTRappOdI&feature=related

I hear she elaborates on the Ray Comfort Banana demo...

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:mellestad

redneF wrote:

mellestad wrote:

I'll have to check out the theist side sometime to see if there is equal charisma.

There's this bubbly blondie theologian:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7huTRappOdI&feature=related

I hear she elaborates on the Ray Comfort Banana demo...

Yea, I'm sure I could find plenty of people like that, but I can find plenty of atheists who are 14 year old punks too.

Maybe they don't exist though, I don't know.  The fact that morons like Ray Comfort are some of the most well known doesn't bode well, but there has to be *someone* that is at least doesn't sound like a moron.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, there's even bigger

Well, there's even bigger loons than Ray Ray.

This guy seems to be a candidate:

John Piper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DagGWxq_S4A&NR=1

He's creepy.

But this Tim Kelly guy is slick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOusFD9PnsA&NR=1

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Yea, that Tim Keller guy

Yea, that Tim Keller guy isn't bad.  I suppose I was looking for the counterpart of all the funny atheism videos floating around, I should have been clear.  There are lots of nice, reasonable sounding people on both sides.

I guess it makes sense that atheists are going to have a corner on the market for whit, because they've got an easier target without any prohibitions about how they comport themselves.

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Here is one idiotic theist

Here is one idiotic theist that I have argued back and forth with several times on comments. His video is entitled : Atheism is a Disability.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds3QAgqEtHE

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:Seriously

mellestad wrote:

Seriously though, she's great.  I don't really follow the whole youtube scene, but it is such a great tool.  I enjoy that atheists seem to have such a large presence that does a good job selling to the target audience.  I'll have to check out the theist side sometime to see if there is equal charisma.

An important and really cool message from Youtube Atheist Philhellenes (the one who did the Science saved my Soul video).

Man, this one makes me so proud to be an open Atheist :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt4wkxBiswM&feature=related

― Giordano Bruno

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:Yea, that

mellestad wrote:

Yea, that Tim Keller guy isn't bad.  I suppose I was looking for the counterpart of all the funny atheism videos floating around, I should have been clear.  There are lots of nice, reasonable sounding people on both sides.

I guess it makes sense that atheists are going to have a corner on the market for whit, because they've got an easier target without any prohibitions about how they comport themselves.

I just watched a few of his videos online.  His biggest beef seems to be the lack of respect religion gets.  The Authors@Google:Tim Keller gives a better insight on his philosophy.  He is a lot easier too listen to then most every other theist I've heard.  You can still see the fallacies but he hides them well.  He sounds a little like Mr Metaphysical only a lot smarter. 

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc