atheistScience FreakSuperfan
rdklep8's picture
User is offlineOffline
Possible legislation from Georgia stating that there is an almighty creator

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Rofl. 

Rofl.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 I like how it

I like how it ends.

Quote:

SECTION 2.

All laws and parts of laws in conflict with this Act are repealed.

lmao, no givizy backsy

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

100percentAtheist
atheist
100percentAtheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I think that now they can

I think that now they can tax god.  This sun of a b... created the universe, the whole world belongs to him and he somehow managed to avoid paying property taxes for 6000 years at least!

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
rdklep8 wrote: I'll let the bill do the talking

No Gods, No Masters !        I am a  Anarchist  in the USA.  (Sex Pistols)   

Signature ? How ?

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
fuck...

and the goose steps keep on coming...

Ken G. wrote:
  No Gods, No Masters !

I couldn't agree more! If I had been alive at the time, I would have been in Spain from 36-9. C.N.T./F.A.I. FOREVER!

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

Thunderios
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Is it weird that I stopped

Is it weird that I stopped reading at

Quote:
Our forefathers (...) unanimously declared that:(A) There is an almighty, everlasting, creator God, the God of the Bible, the only God there is, Who is active over the affairs of men and to Whom someday we shall all give an account;
?

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Thunderios wrote:Is it weird

Thunderios wrote:

Is it weird that I stopped reading at

Quote:
Our forefathers (...) unanimously declared that:(A) There is an almighty, everlasting, creator God, the God of the Bible, the only God there is, Who is active over the affairs of men and to Whom someday we shall all give an account;
?

Not really, I usually stop after the first lie I see also.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
User is offlineOffline
Georgia

You can make light of it but I have to live in this freaking State.  I was a state employee as a social worker for 20 years. When I moved from an Atlanta office I carried my oriental decor with me. I had a Tibetan Buddhist statue in the office somewhere.  They literally anointed my door with oil( to keep Satan in I guess ). I took a promotion to South Georgia so I could live on Saint Simons Island.  There are government employees there  that start the staff meetings with a prayer.  Functions with meals are blessed by a prayer to Jesus. 

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism

rdklep8
atheistScience FreakSuperfan
rdklep8's picture
User is offlineOffline
TGBaker wrote:You can make

TGBaker wrote:

You can make light of it but I have to live in this freaking State.  I was a state employee as a social worker for 20 years. When I moved from an Atlanta office I carried my oriental decor with me. I had a Tibetan Buddhist statue in the office somewhere.  They literally anointed my door with oil( to keep Satan in I guess ). I took a promotion to South Georgia so I could live on Saint Simons Island.  There are government employees there  that start the staff meetings with a prayer.  Functions with meals are blessed by a prayer to Jesus. 

That's unreal.  I'd never survive down there... I don't think I would be able to keep my mouth shut in situations like that. 

TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
User is offlineOffline
rdklep8 wrote:TGBaker

rdklep8 wrote:

TGBaker wrote:

That's unreal.  I'd never survive down there... I don't think I would be able to keep my mouth shut in situations like that. 

Well I lost my career because I went through a divorce, was an ex-minister and living with my now wife.  You have to be careful because not keeping your mouth shut can devastate you and your family.  The guy that was suppose to acclimate me to the office was fond of saying to me that he loved his lord and Glynn County.  It is not as bad when you get to a metropolitan area like Atlanta.  The suburbs are mixed however. Talk about discrimination. 

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism