Yes Bob Spence 1# are you prepared to stand agianst death when the Signs mentioned come??

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yes Bob Spence 1# are you prepared to stand agianst death when the Signs mentioned come??

Wrote a wall of paragraph/text moments ago yet cannot find so again "i" go to the post route!  The prophecy and the signs page on the website at www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com has listed signs which have come that "i" prophesy for your and all of Adam and Eve unmarred to awake and gather!  Such as the Sun explosions prophesy and the earthquakes to those around earth of love that "i' gather, that have hit england and Switzerland and New Jersey and Oklahoma and Texas and many places in between!  The one to Switzerland very impressive hit right where science had doubed the safest place on earth from earthquakes so they store radio active material there and the Lord brought a quake for a few scientists "i" gather there!  Remember there is a filth a spirit that has hidden for years from our site due to its fear of Science!  And it has killed every family member you have that has died, and every ancestor since Adam and Eve, and it gives each of us at birth a disease first contracted by Eve in the garden of Eden!  It literally causes us aging and all sicknesses and begins killing us at birth/decomposing us while we grow, which is what brings on the muated form of man called old age!  One sick harlot/bitch is satan/death and we now have it on the ropes!  So are you prepared to stand against that which killed and is killing our people after the signs come which are written on this blog and on His website????  Prepare for death to end, and God to return it is all He has waited for is for His keys/code to be found by Science Rev:10:7 Rev:1:!8 ...much respect...in a hurry might be a mistake in this large paragraph/WALL OF TEXT imagine that...it has begun... 

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Stop sniffing spray paint,

Stop sniffing spray paint, or super glue, whatever it is you are doing.

You wont last long here pulling this crap. If you want to stay, debate, don't spam.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
struck a nerve, eh?

one of us struck a nerve, eh?

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Poe?

There must be a factory somewhere they make these things. 

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
wow... gotta love the crazies!

Elijah"Truth wrote:
The prophecy and the signs page on the website...(I refuse to relink hateful spam sites) has listed signs which have come that "i" prophesy for your and all of Adam and Eve unmarred to awake and gather!  Such as the Sun explosions prophesy and the earthquakes to those around earth of love that "i' gather, that have hit england and Switzerland and New Jersey and Oklahoma and Texas and many places in between!

You do know that solar flares, giant hail, and earthquakes are nothing new right? And the universe is still here. These are not signs of the "end times" but of your level of gullibility! Again, Brooklyn Bridge, real cheap, cash and small bills.

Elijah"Truth wrote:
Remember there is a filth a spirit that has hidden for years from our site due to its fear of Science!  And it has killed every family member you have that has died, and every ancestor since Adam and Eve, and it gives each of us at birth a disease first contracted by Eve in the garden of Eden!  It literally causes us aging and all sicknesses and begins killing us at birth/decomposing us while we grow, which is what brings on the muated form of man called old age!

This has got to be the funniest delusion amongst religious people. That at one time after life had been "created" that old age and death didn't happen! This is obviously the talk of a nutter who has no understanding of actual reality. This concept, and how much many of them promote it (I'm looking at you NoMindFascistTroll!) just proves that they are delusional! Only a person not fully connected to reality could actually get suckered in by this bullshit.

Elijah, you can keep your "science" and anything else you learned in your picture books. We, on the other hand, prefer reality.

And I wonder where all this comes from? Here's a possibility...

Elijah"Truth wrote:
One sick harlot/bitch is satan/death and we now have it on the ropes!

A little misogyny maybe?

So Elijah, let me turn your question to BobSpence1 around and ask you this:

Are you prepared for the moment right as you're dying, when no deity shows up and you realize that you wasted your life and only oblivion awaits? Are you prepared to know that you wasted all your time on this planet thinking that your mind would never stop perceiving the things around you only to learn how wrong that is only too late?

For your sake, I hope you wake up before then and start living the one life you have, because your delusional rants just make me sad to know that so many waste their lives for nothing.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 Why would someone like him

Why would someone like him post to people that are hardcore atheists?  Why not people that have a slight chance of looking at his crazy website and say... ya, I can see myself believing this idiocy, I better go and pray or whatever (I haven't seen his site so I'm not sure wtf he's on about).

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
If you saw the site...

Ktulu wrote:
Why would someone like him post to people that are hardcore atheists?  Why not people that have a slight chance of looking at his crazy website and say... ya, I can see myself believing this idiocy, I better go and pray or whatever (I haven't seen his site so I'm not sure wtf he's on about).

If you saw how insane that site he keeps spamming us with, you would understand why he thinks he has a chance. He's an insane troll, simple as that.

[EDIT - grammatical error!]

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

connerman
atheist
connerman's picture
User is offlineOffline
I honestly cannot get beyond

I honestly cannot get beyond the first sentence... faallllinnnggg asslleeeeeeep

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 Lol @ him mentioning Bob

Lol @ him mentioning Bob Spense in every post now, Bob must feel so honoured. Smiling

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ktulu wrote: Lol @ him

Ktulu wrote:

Lol @ him mentioning Bob Spense in every post now, Bob must feel so honoured. Smiling

Yeechh! I feel I have to go have a shower every time I read that, to wash the crap off me.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

That factory is between your ears as well as the ears of everyone else  who shout "poe" in a thread in which the OP later gets the theist tag...

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao

Kapkao wrote:

Atheistextremist wrote:

That factory is between your ears as well as the ears of everyone else  who shout "poe" in a thread in which the OP later gets the theist tag...

No, its between the ears of the posters, fueled by the evangelist 'community'.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
LOL "i"

While "I" can not know the intent or the meaning of all this nonsense.

"I" choose to beware of the incomprehensible insanity of the gods.

"I" have found, that 'I" can live a whole lot better, in a world of reality where "I" am not hearing voices of angels and demons from another world.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno