Your days are numberd

Of dictation

Death to tyrants

Of any kind

Free free humanity

Neda will win

And of your pettyness

Our species will prevail

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Yea, I'm pretty interested

Yea, I'm pretty interested to see how this plays out in Iran...it can't be good for the government.

On the other hand, they had protests as massive as Egypt and they failed already.  Might be tough again, especially when they know the military is willing to use force.  I think that was important in Egypt, the fact that the military would not violently disperse the crowds.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ultimately this isn't about

Ultimately this isn't about one country. This is about humanity and it's outdated tribalism.

Even China will have it's own problems with dissent when it's growing middle class starts to question it's "honor" bullshit.

There is no perfect class, or perfect religion, or perfect politics. There are only humans looking to survive.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog