Bank bubble fault of atheists.......Yea, and the JFK assasination too.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Bank bubble fault of atheists.......Yea, and the JFK assasination too.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/33010

Would my republican atheist friends here please explain to this dip shit that "atheism" didn't cause the problem.

Jim can be reached at: [email protected]

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Such a dope

Such a dope He ends with this, conservative in quotes. Apparently atheist are not allowed to be conservative.

dope wrote:

To "conservative” atheists I say “get with the program people.”  You are either part of the solution, or part of the problem, and if you believe in the Godless nihilism of materialistic atheism then you are definitely part of the problem. nihilism of materialistic atheism then you are definitely part of the problem. I’m not saying that you need to be born again—simply conceding that there I’m not saying that you need to be born again—simply conceding that there just may be a God, and you aren’t it, would be a good start.

EDIT: fixed the spacing. Damn droid.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
This is what I

This is what I commented.

Ktulu wrote:

You sir, are an ignoramus.  Your article has more logical inconsistencies per paragraph, than most anything else I've read with a serious tone.  I had to actually force myself to read it since it was intellectually painful to follow.  I'm willing to bet that you own at least two Ray Comfort books, and wouldn't understand scientific method if it was explained to you in a 'Winnie the Pooh' episode.  Also your mention of ID 'scientists' differentiating themselves from religious creationists, do a quick search in google for 'cdesign proponentsists' or read up on this link 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Of_Pandas_and_People

Your claims are emotionally motivate idiocies, and it is people like you that validate a strong atheist activist position.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Ktulu wrote: I had to force myself to read it...intellectually

painful to follow.    I know what you mean,it was to stupid for me to follow it to the end, he's rewriting history -what a clown ! 

Signature ? How ?