Website tips ?

Adventfred
atheist
Adventfred's picture
User is offlineOffline
Website tips ?

Hey everyone, an you visit my website and over tips to help make it better for me ?

http://jaheelfrederick.webs.com/

And yes im doing a vocal trance song with Infrasonic Recordings Smiling 

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Smile in your other profile

Smile in your other profile picture?  Haha.

I don't know, there really isn't any content to judge.  It is a standard template, so it looks alright, the color scheme is easy to read which is nice.

Edit:  I'm not a grammar Nazi, but I see a lot of spelling, capitalization and punctuation errors.  If that is important to you you might want to do some proof-reading or at least run things through a spell-checker.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

Adventfred
atheist
Adventfred's picture
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:Smile in

mellestad wrote:

Smile in your other profile picture?  Haha.

I don't know, there really isn't any content to judge.  It is a standard template, so it looks alright, the color scheme is easy to read which is nice.

Edit:  I'm not a grammar Nazi, but I see a lot of spelling, capitalization and punctuation errors.  If that is important to you you might want to do some proof-reading

or at least run things through a spell-checker.

"Smile in your other profile picture?  Haha" have to get web friendly pics lol lol

"If that is important to you you might want to do some proof-reading........."  I did that deliberate, its just a site mainly for now, for my friends and stuff

Its a work in progress Smiling

Thanks man for the tips Smiling

Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Looks like a good

Looks like a good start!

Ditto on the Spell Check. If you install the Google tool bar, it has a spell check. I try to remember to use it before posting forum replies.

You need to fill it up with lots of interesting stuff to read... maybe more details on your recordings?

I love the music. I usually alternate between Classical and Electronic. Seriously.  I like the Trance and the Ambient best.

I used to have a web site through Register.com... and it was a lot of work getting it up and keeping it up-to-date.

...but, fun.

Good luck with the recording.

'Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.' A. Einstein