Videos for Evolution

Meepwnage
User is offlineOffline
Videos for Evolution

ehh, im new here so im not sure whether or not there was a post about this but here are some videos i found on youtube by richard dawkins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW1rVGgFzWU

this along with the other christmas lectures i found to be immensely entertaining.

Enjoy !

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Meepwnage wrote: I found some videos on yuutube.....Enjoy !

First off,let me say Welcome to the Machine !!!    I've been looking at a lot of YouTube videos about Science.Philosophy and Religion,one of my favorites on religion is this guy called " Thunderf00t " and " AronRa ". Thunderf00t's video's titled " Why do people laugh at creationist ?" with his scientific look at DNA,it's great,There are about 34 videos in the series - this is No#1 - and I also dig Matt Dillahunty of  "The Atheist Experience". Ps. That looks like Richard Dawkins "Growing up in the Universe",also check-out Vic Stenger "The New Atheism" he is also the author of "God - the Failed Hypothesis". Ther's another good book and a youtube video called "The God Virus"

Signature ? How ?

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ken G. wrote:      

Ken G. wrote:

First off,let me say Welcome to the Machine !!!    I've been looking at a lot of YouTube videos about Science.Philosophy and Religion,one of my favorites on religion is this guy called " Thunderf00t " and " AronRa ". Thunderf00t's video's titled " Why do people laugh at creationist ?" with his scientific look at DNA,it's great,There are about 34 videos in the series - this is No#1 - and I also dig Matt Dillahunty of  "The Atheist Experience". Ps. That looks like Richard Dawkins "Growing up in the Universe",also check-out Vic Stenger "The New Atheism" he is also the author of "God - the Failed Hypothesis". Ther's another good book and a youtube video called "The God Virus"

If you watch videos by AronRa and Thunderfoot on youtube, have you stumbled across the cartoons by Darkmatter2525 ? Those are hilarious. There is one cartoon that demonstrates what would happen if Atheists went to Heaven, with AronRa and several others participate. I'll post the link here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLGGKraKmXc

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
harleysporter wrote:..stumbled across Darkmatter2525 cartoons ?

No,I'm new at the whole YouTube experience,but Thanks for the link,I've watched the first video ,very funny stuff,I can't wait to watch more of his videos.  

Signature ? How ?

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ken G. wrote: No,I'm new at

Ken G. wrote:

No,I'm new at the whole YouTube experience,but Thanks for the link,I've watched the first video ,very funny stuff,I can't wait to watch more of his videos.  

His stuff is great ! I highly reccomend. This one video looks like it is going to break up right in the middle, there is a blank pause and then it resumes, but it has to be one of my favorites, especially the part where the dude meets God  :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6_9QmM6TfE

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno