i wonder if tramps get cold in winter

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
i wonder if tramps get cold in winter

what if they have to wait outside club before they go and fuck i bet it freeze for them

ha

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Drunk again? So am I.

Drunk again?

So am I.  We should start a club or something.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:i wonder if tramps get cold in the winter ?

Yes,we get very cold !

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
yeah what kind of club?  

yeah what kind of club?

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
 the tramps don't get cold,

the tramps don't get cold, they get let in first, only the non tramps wait outside in the cold.

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
latincanuck wrote: the tramps don't get cold,.....

talk about letting the cat of the bag !

Nialler
User is offlineOffline
Do you enjoy equating the

Do you enjoy equating the position of  genuine down-and-outs living on the streets with the mysogonistic "tramps" label?

You're one sick person. Denigrating two sets of people at one swoop. Wow. I'm guessing that your age matches your IQ.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Street prostitution is flat

Street prostitution is flat out dangerous, in any weather.  Regulate it, make it legal, provide them testing and health care and get the women out of unsafe environments.

Why is there a double standard with women and sex in any case? Even outside prostitution a woman who enjoys sex is called a tramp, but if a man enjoys sex he is a stud?

I've always admired women who are comfortable with their bodies, even the ones I don't find attractive.

I love seeing skin and if a woman wants to show me skin I thank her, I don't condemn her.

IF ANYONE is doing any act out of desperation or insecurity, we should help them, not condemn them. But at the same time we should not lump the desperate in with secure people who are happy with what they do.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Nialler wrote:Do you enjoy

Nialler wrote:

Do you enjoy equating the position of  genuine down-and-outs living on the streets with the mysogonistic "tramps" label?

No, but I do enjoy equating people who wear skirts half way up their ass and low cut tops with the "tramps" label

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt.

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Nialler wrote:

No, but I do enjoy equating people who wear skirts half way up their ass and low cut tops with the "tramps" label

Unfair !!!!!!! Or as Santa once said "good girls get dollys for christmas bad girls get  the Mercedes". 

Why does Santa have such a great time delivering presents?  He knows where all the bad girls live.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:Nialler

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Nialler wrote:

Why?

I have seen women who TRY to look sexy but don't have the dress or looks to pull it off. I don't call them "tramps" but merely tacky.

What is wrong with having the goods and displaying them if that is what you want to do?

As a guy, I do not look like any hunk women pine over.  I am missing teeth. And I don't wear nice cloths because I see them a waste of money. I don't call the "hunks" dumb jocks or brainless because they have looks I dont have.

And again, MEN take sexual risk too. It takes TWO to have sex. So why are you autmatically picking on women as a default. If their taste of dress is not your thing, it just means it is not your thing. It doesn't make them crack whores nor does it mean they fuck everything in sight.

Be equal about it, if a man displays his rock hard abs and giant biscepts(so) and is wearing a marble bag, does that mean he fucks everything in sight? Or does that just mean that is his attempt at looking sexy?(even if he is doing a bad job of it)

I find overweight women wearing spandex gross. But that doesn't make them bad, it just means I am not attracted to that.

I think you demean the power of female sexuality by making it sound like it should be a crime to display one's sexuality. I am not saying women, or men, for that matter always pull it off very well, but "tramp" is a double standard.

Just leave your tastes as being your tastes. Women should not be condemned for being sexual or displaying their bodies. Both men and women SHOULD, no matter how they dress, should take sex seriously in being safe about it and knowing all the risks. But the way a person dresses does not make them automatically bad or good. Berny Madoff is hardly a "manwhore" and wore suits, and look at how many people he fucked over without using his dick.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog