User is offlineOffline
New member...

from Bumfuck, Georgia. How goes it?

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
G'day from Australia

BeyondForlorn. Hope you're having a nice day.

BeyondForlorn
Superfan
BeyondForlorn's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, it's a little after 1

Well, it's a little after 1 in the morning here, but it was an okay day, besides election nonsense all day. I would say that I hope you're having a nice day too, but you're down under, so of course you are.

"Nocturnal majesty, Sworn to black we'll always be."

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi, y'all

BeyondForlorn wrote:
                        Is that near the towns of Redneck Trailor park  and South Married Cusins , we have members from there.  Not  North Married Cusins though we don't have membes from there.   Welcome, I'm in Southern Ontario.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ah Bumbfuck, we have those

Ah Bumbfuck, we have those in NC too, pretty much sounds like where I live, accept I have an ocean close to me. I am more afraid of fundies than I am of hurricanes. Hurricanes cant get elected to office.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi from south Texas.Well

Hi from south Texas.

Well south Texas for now we travel.

Born and rasied in Alabama so I am very aware of the southern fundies.

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…

BeyondForlorn
Superfan
BeyondForlorn's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thanks everyone. I

Thanks everyone. I appreciate it.

BeyondForlorn
Superfan
BeyondForlorn's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

BeyondForlorn wrote:
                        Is that near the towns of Redneck Trailor park  and South Married Cusins , we have members from there.  Not  North Married Cusins though we don't have membes from there.   Welcome, I'm in Southern Ontario.

Yes, it's right around all that and right beside the town of Crazy Dogma.

BeyondForlorn
Superfan
BeyondForlorn's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Ah Bumbfuck,

Brian37 wrote:

Ah Bumbfuck, we have those in NC too, pretty much sounds like where I live, accept I have an ocean close to me. I am more afraid of fundies than I am of hurricanes. Hurricanes cant get elected to office.

Ah, so I'm guessing yesterday didn't go as planned for you either?

Luckily, I never see any natural catastrophes right here. Too far for inland for hurricanes and tornadoes are usually blocked by the surrounding hills/mountains.

BeyondForlorn
Superfan
BeyondForlorn's picture
User is offlineOffline
jimmy.williamson wrote:Hi

jimmy.williamson wrote:

Hi from south Texas.

Well south Texas for now we travel.

Born and rasied in Alabama so I am very aware of the southern fundies.

Yeah, it can get ridiculous. One day, perhaps in the next two years if everything goes according to plan, I'll get away from my hometown too. Preferrably Newton, Massachusetts.

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Hiya. Thought I knew every

Hiya.

Thought I knew every single white-haired anime character in existence. Who's your avatar pic ?

rebecca.williamson
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Hi

HiSmiling

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
BeyondForlorn wrote:Brian37

BeyondForlorn wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Luckily, I never see any natural catastrophes right here. Too far for inland for hurricanes and tornadoes are usually blocked by the surrounding hills/mountains.

Oh contrar, we finally bitch slap corporate America, and then spend the past two years pussy footing around with them and then turn the keys over right back to the bastards who ran the economy into the ditch. I am looking forward to two years of more obstructionism and turning back the clock so we can have another McPresident in the office so they can screw us over even more.

As long as the Republicans effectively use fear to keep the corporate class in charge the Titanic will keep sinking.

Whats not to love about a future where you and I work 16 hour days 7 days a week with no health care and live in mud huts like third world countries.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

BeyondForlorn
Superfan
BeyondForlorn's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anonymouse

Anonymouse wrote:

Hiya.

Thought I knew every single white-haired anime character in existence. Who's your avatar pic ?

Hi. It's Demon Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho. My personal favorite anime.

BeyondForlorn
Superfan
BeyondForlorn's picture
User is offlineOffline
rebecca.williamson

rebecca.williamson wrote:
HiSmiling

Hi.

BeyondForlorn
Superfan
BeyondForlorn's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:BeyondForlorn

Brian37 wrote:

BeyondForlorn wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Oh contrar, we finally bitch slap corporate America, and then spend the past two years pussy footing around with them and then turn the keys over right back to the bastards who ran the economy into the ditch. I am looking forward to two years of more obstructionism and turning back the clock so we can have another McPresident in the office so they can screw us over even more.

As long as the Republicans effectively use fear to keep the corporate class in charge the Titanic will keep sinking.

Whats not to love about a future where you and I work 16 hour days 7 days a week with no health care and live in mud huts like third world countries.

That's provided that they even create jobs for us. :flounder:

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
BeyondForlorn

BeyondForlorn wrote:

Anonymouse wrote:

Hiya.

Hi. It's Demon Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho. My personal favorite anime.

I like him.  Very sexy.  Unfortunately, like my avatar, I'm an old lady fart.  Currently in Portland OR.  Couldn't blow my hometown of Yuma AZ until I was in my late 30's.  May you get out of your home town way before that age.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

BeyondForlorn
Superfan
BeyondForlorn's picture
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote: I like him. 

cj wrote:

I like him.  Very sexy.  Unfortunately, like my avatar, I'm an old lady fart.  Currently in Portland OR.  Couldn't blow my hometown of Yuma AZ until I was in my late 30's.  May you get out of your home town way before that age.

The plan is to finish college in Atlanta and book it to Newton, Mass. I got confused when I saw your name because I'd thought I put a different name for this profile over here. My name is C.J. ha ha

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the

Welcome to the forum.

Anonymouse wrote:

Hiya.

Lol. White is one of the most popular anime hair colors after blue, green, and purple. You'd have to have rain man level memory to remember that many different characters. 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare