Shout out to the UK Activists

TylerDurden
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Shout out to the UK Activists

Hello,

Im not normally a forum poster, never had a subject I cared enough about. Well with the Pope currently visiting the UK, payed for from the tax payers pocket (could have rented out the Vatican to raise the cash, no?*) I have decided enough is enough and happily found a place with like minded people to vent and see if there is a positive action group I can get involved with. I look forward to discussing Control Systems with you all.. sorry 'Religion'.

thanks for reading and see you in the forum!

Boot Note:*Not that the Catholic institution doesn't already have the money!

"Our culture is superior. Our culture is superior because our religion is Christianity and that is the truth that makes men free."
Speech to the Christian Coalition, September 1993
GOT TO TAKE MY HAT OFF TO THIS GREAT BIT OF REASONING, WELL DONE, TRUELY WELL DONE. its easy to sell lies, not so easy to return them.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi there Tyler

Yeah - the pope. Infallible, isn't he? Except for all those glaring fuckups.

TylerDurden
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Nazi

the best Glaring fuckup has to be the fact he was(is?) a Nazi, Joined the Hitler Youth at 14 and was then conscrited to defend Munich from ariel attacks. and he now compares Atheists to Nazi's??? No wait Maybe its the Pushing of no contraception through out the already starving 3rd world/developing world, and lets not get started on Abortion.

"Our culture is superior. Our culture is superior because our religion is Christianity and that is the truth that makes men free."
Speech to the Christian Coalition, September 1993
GOT TO TAKE MY HAT OFF TO THIS GREAT BIT OF REASONING, WELL DONE, TRUELY WELL DONE. its easy to sell lies, not so easy to return them.

rebecca.williamson
atheist
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

cygo
Science Freak
cygo's picture
User is offlineOffline
Getting a bad reputation

border=0
  Sorry about the NAZI's, kids.
      How 'bout some candy?