Spread this video around, "If I Were God"

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Spread this video around, "If I Were God"

Just found this on Youtube. It deserves airplay. It has a new age sound to it, and there is a rap in it that raps about the Epicurus "Problem with evil".

I am going to post this on many websites because it needs to be seen. If the link does not work, someone please fix it for me. I am not good with the url stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/anewageofreason?feature=pyv&ad=8437317001&kw=atheist#p/u/0/j_A7uByb9FE

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

rebecca.williamson
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Sniff, as sad as this was to

Sniff, as sad as this was to watch I love this video. If I were a christian, this would be enough to make me turn the other cheek.

If all the Christians who have called other Christians " not really a Christian " were to vanish, there'd be no Christians left.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Totally agree brian 37

But I could not take it beyond 1:43, I am involved in a charity   that feeds homeless in Guyana. But it would not matter if I could feed 1,000,000 there would still   be hungry people in this world.  That video should go out to has meny as possible we can all do something for a small number of hungry, combined we can change the world.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Yikes.  I'm going to give

Yikes.  I'm going to give my kid a hug.

It makes me wonder what the world would be like if you could magically convince people to put their energy towards peace, stability and happiness.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.