I am sure this is nothing to be alarmed at.....

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Rich Woods wrote:nothing to be alarmed at.....

Well, as was stated in the video,there has been a big backlash against the Muslims,but I still can't believe how much power Islam has in France.France was such a strong secular nation,WTF happened ? It kind of reminds me of China with religious nuts,like that Falun Gong system and until the Chinese Communist Party banned the religion in 1999, they (Falun Gong) people disturbed ordinary Chinese people,a lot of Chinese people disliked religions that are new to them.And we in the west criticized the Chinese Government for crushing the religion.Like we know better--right.We in the west must realize that religion causes trouble. 

Signature ? How ?

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
This is what happens when

This is what happens when you put spineless, big gov't leftists in charge. It's precisely the sort of society that Margaret Thatcher would have never tolerated while she was in office...

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Sarko's a lefty ?? I'm sure

Sarko's a lefty ?? I'm sure that'll be news to him.

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
It will be interesting how

It will be interesting how this stuff plays out.  The main post was in the video:  We often assume that the fundamentalists will eventually adapt to the secular society, but it often works the other way.

The economic crisis probably isn't helping either...wealth seems to be an important moderator or religious fundamentalism, and when you have high unemployment you get lots of Muslim families raising large numbers of Muslim children and the percentage of voters could shift dramatically in only a few generations.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.