Fact vs. Fiction

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fact vs. Fiction

Let us answer these questions with all the honesty we can muster...

A yes or no - Fact or Fiction

Babys are born with sinful thought.

Babys are born Atheist.

(Most inclusively, atheism is simply the absence of belief that any deities exist) Wikipedia

The bible is made up of true life events.

Atheist are as a rule evil people.

Evolution is made up of fact based science.

Christian believe in god.

(The concept of belief presumes a subject (the believer) and an object of belief (the proposition).So, like other  propositional attitudes, belief implies the existence of mental states and intentionality, both of which are hotly debated topics in the philosophy of mind whose foundations and relation to brain states are still controversial) Wikipedia

I know there are a lot more where these came from, but lets start with these and see where we end up.

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…

rebecca.williamson
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Meaning_Of_Life

Meaning_Of_Life wrote:

rebecca.williamson wrote:
I'll quote you on a few hundred of pro-pife and in fact christian advocates who don't believe women have rights of their own bodies. Your carm.org that you talked so highly of (and obviously you have a profile on there)do just that. There moron, happy? As far as the sinful nature of babies goes well I guess all dogs don't go to heaven. They are born with this sinful nature that apparently you think is sinful. As puppies they hump peoples legs and their fifi's. It's not sinful nature. It's just nature. If it's sinful nature then again I say you should ask for forgivness. I know you went through and maybe still are going through puberty and everyone knows what happens then.

Wow, you are an idiot.  Is it any surprise that your child is retarded?

This is why I hate christians. Fuck you.

If all the Christians who have called other Christians " not really a Christian " were to vanish, there'd be no Christians left.

Meaning_Of_Life
TheistTroll
Meaning_Of_Life's picture
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly

jcgadfly wrote:

Meaning_Of_Life wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Meaning_Of_Life wrote:

I'll quote you on a few hundred of pro-pife and in fact christian advocates who don't believe women have rights of their own bodies. Your carm.org that you talked so highly of (and obviously you have a profile on there)do just that. There moron, happy? As far as the sinful nature of babies goes well I guess all dogs don't go to heaven. They are born with this sinful nature that apparently you think is sinful. As puppies they hump peoples legs and their fifi's. It's not sinful nature. It's just nature. If it's sinful nature then again I say you should ask for forgivness. I know you went through and maybe still are going through puberty and everyone knows what happens then.

Oh Matt, after the way you conceded in public do you think it matters what you say or do?

Poor little frightened Christian boy.

Jeff, when was the last time you were able to see your own penis without a mirror?

I always wondered what it would be like to have a nemesis. Now I can...wait, all I have is you.

Jeff, seriously... how did you get so fat?

Banned for personal attacks. The explanation is here.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Meaning_Of_Life

Meaning_Of_Life wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Meaning_Of_Life wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Meaning_Of_Life wrote:

Oh Matt, after the way you conceded in public do you think it matters what you say or do?

Poor little frightened Christian boy.

Jeff, when was the last time you were able to see your own penis without a mirror?

I always wondered what it would be like to have a nemesis. Now I can...wait, all I have is you.

Jeff, seriously... how did you get so fat?

So jealous.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

RatDog
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Meaning_Of_Life

Meaning_Of_Life wrote:

You are a complete asshole.