Dylan Ratigan

therooster
User is offlineOffline
Dylan Ratigan

oh, my fucking imaginary god,  check out Dylan ratigan.  this guy is saying what I've been thinking about for a long time.  he's not about democrat republican bullshit.  he hates banks.  he talks about how our representatives pass legislation to help big corporations and hurt the american working class.  and its all on tv, not in a documentary or a book, hes dealing with current, up-to-date issues.  i think i have a dude crush on this guy.  i cant believe he made it to tv speaking reasonably and not just spiting out rehearsed political lines and siding with the left or right.  the only thing i have to say bad about him is that he talks sort'a loud.  it would be nice if he had a nice soothing voice like chomsky, allen watts, or anyone else who doesn't naturally yell all the time.  anyways, check him out post what you think.

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
therooster wrote:check him out,post what you think

Yeah,I think that he knows what he's talking about,he used to be on CNBC's "On The Money","Closing Bell" and he co-created "Fast Money" before he became a critic of the Banking Industry on MSNBC.So he does know about the banking system and all of the In's and Outs that hurt our economic structure,he knows his s<>t.  

Signature ? How ?

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
therooster wrote:check him out,post what you think

Yeah,I think that he knows what he's talking about,he used to be on CNBC's "On The Money","Closing Bell" and he co-created "Fast Money" before he became a critic of the Banking Industry on MSNBC.So he does know about the banking system and all of the In's and Outs that hurt our economic structure,he knows his s<>t.  

Signature ? How ?

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Sorry

This posted twice.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I love him. He is Wall

I love him. He is Wall Street expert that sees the rigged game going on.

It's funny but I was just flipping through channels and briefly stopped on FAUX and Neil CONblowhard and he seems now to suddenly be shaking his fingers at banks. Neil up until the crisis was sucking the dick of Wall Street. And even in viewing him now he still thinks the solution to rigging the game is the same old "less regulation" which is what fucked up our economy in the first place.

Here is one financial expert I dont see as a classist and really wants a realistic playing field. Dylan is not suggesting a planned market or closed market anymore than suggesting speed limits is anti-auto.

He sees exploitation going on at our expense and is tired of both parties being bought out by big money which is allowing this to happen. We are slowly being turned into indentured slaves to prop up big business. Instead of big business being something that helps everybody, all it is is something that helps itself.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
My problem so far is what it

My problem so far is what it has always been... skepticism. I don't see how someone like Ratigan could just have an 'epiphany' so severe as to warrant MSNBC giving him his own show WHILE he was still leading the commentary of the traders on Fast Money.

I despise that ilk i.e. day traders(traitors) and watch CNBC precisely because I want to completely understand why I don't like them.

That being said, he is definitely portraying left of center now.

I wish it had been Erin Burnett or Becky Quick instead of Ratigan. I could watch those women for hours. lol.

MSNBC has Maddow as a primetime babe(a boy can fantasize right?) However, they are a little overloaded on the loud testosterone with Ed, Chris, and Dylan. Keith Olberman is my favorite talking head on MSNBC calm, but forceful.

They need to move one of the daytime hot chicks to primetime(NOT Andrea Mitchell. ugh!)

Chris Jansing(sp?) or Contessa Brewer would be nice although neither one of them is really left enough for me.

And for the record, I hate using the label 'left'.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.